- Text Size +
We were at the mall. We were getting a lot of attention. Why? Because of me. Some guys would even get close to me, . . . well, they would try. We were looking at the prom dresses for me. I told them that I want one that is pink because it reflects my skin. I was about to move to another side to look at the other pink prom dresses, but I bumped into someone.

"Oops, sorry," I said, not looking at the person.
"Ally?" the person said.
I looked up. Oh, my God . . . "F-Frankie?"
"Hey. What's up?" Ok, yeah . . . Can you actually believe I bumped into my old crush actor, Frankie Muniz? Whoa.
"Um, n-nothing. Uh, how did you know my name?"
"I can't tell you. That person and I promised not to say anything."
I groaned. "Ugh, fine."
"So, I . . . guess you're looking for a prom dress," he said.
"Um, yeah . . . What's up with you?" I said, a bit uneasy. "Ok, no. You can't do this. You're getting married . . . with Nick!" I told myself.
"Nothing. Um, do you, uh . . . like later you wanna go to the food court?"
"Yeah, sure." What?! No! What are you doing?!
"Cool, I'll meet you there at . . ." He looked at his watch, ". . . 3, k?"
"Um, yeah sure," I smiled.
He kissed my cheek and walked away.
"Ugh, what have I done?" I mumbled to myself.
"So, like who was that?" Angel said.
My head popped up. "Frankie Muniz."
"The actor? Hold on. Back up, he kissed your cheek. What's up?" she said, with her arms crossed on her chest.
"Um, he . . . I'm was gonna ask him for an autograph, and he was just being sweet," I lied.
She looked at me.
I groaned. "Ok, ok. He invited me for lunch. Please don't tell anyone."
"Lunch, huh?" she said. "I don't think it's only gonna be lunch."
"Ok, look, I'll blow him off after lunch, happy?" I said, already getting a little aggravated.
"Geez, sorry, for making you're day awful," she said, walking away.
I just groaned. "My life is near to over."

30 Minutes Later . . .
Even after the blow off of Angel, I felt like I didn't want Nick's money to buy the prom dress, but I had to. If I didn't he would start questioning me, which will bring Frankie into the picture. I told the girls that I'd walk home by myself. I was too ashamed with myself. The girls left earlier, and I went to the food court and looked for Frankie. I sighed as I noticed he was late. I bought myself pizza and sat down on a table. "Why now?" I thought. "Why does Frankie have to come in my life now?"