- Text Size +
June 20, 2008
Late Afternoon
Around 5pm
We were in back home in Florida. Ah, it's good to be home. Nick and I were in the backyard looking out at the ocean with the sunset appearing in the sky. I love these romantic moments with Nick. They're always so . . . special. But, unfortunately, it'll be my last. Why? Because tonight I will tell Nick about Frankie.

Frankie and I kissed a few times before we both lost each other. We . . . He kept contact with me. He called me. I never called him. I sighed; it's the end . . . I got up from Nick's grasp and he spoke.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he said softly.
I began to cry quietly and softly.
"Ally, . . .," he said, cupping my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him.
I tried so hard not to look in his eyes, but it was impossible. "Nicky, I . . ."
He waited.
Turning away form his grasp, I said, "I can't marry you. I'm sorry."
He stood quiet. I could tell he was looking at me, but I couldn't face him.
"I . . . I can't marry you and have the thought of me cheating on you in my head forever."
He continued to stay quiet, and I continued my explanation.
"It was Frankie. We kissed a few times. I'm sorry, Nick. I'm sorry you thought I was the one . . . I thought so, too, but I guess I wasn't. If you want me to pack and leave, I understand, Nick. I would have done the same." I turned around. His face had no emotions. He began to speak once again.
"No, you shouldn't be saying that . . . I should and I'm sorry," he said.
"Nick, what are you talking about?" I asked confused, my tears drying up.
"Ally, I . . . It was a set up."
"WHAT?!" I said, beginning to get angry.
"Baby, please don't be mad. I-I'll make it up to you. I-I promise."
"Nickolas, explain," I said sternly.
"I . . . The reason why I set you up was because I didn't know if I could trust you," he said the last 3 words quietly.
"Y-You don't trust me?" I said, not believing what he's saying. "Nick, I trusted you!"
"Look, I know. And I'm sorry," he said, on his knees. "Please tell me you still love me. Please don't tell me this'll affect the wedding."
I looked at him, with my arms crossed on my chest. "It won't," I told him. "You're lucky I still love you, BUT! I will have to think about you're punishment."
"Oh, thank you!" he exclaimed, getting up from his knees. He was about to kiss me when I stopped him.
"No kissing, touching, or any other hand stuff till after the marriage," I told him.
"What?! Aw, c'mon baby, please? Just at least kissing."
"No," I told him. "This is your punishment."
He groaned.
"You want it to be longer?"
"No," he replied and sighed as I walked away.