- Text Size +
1 Hour Later . . .
2pm
Everyone got here about an hour later. I told them about Nick's little prank and they were disgusted. I was now telling them my idea.

"I'm thinking of making a bachelor party for Nick . . .," I began, but was interrupted by the guys cheering. I laughed and continued. "But! AJ, you'll say it was that you planned it. And also you guys will have strippers." The guys roared. "Whoa, whoa, whoa . . . we are going to be the strippers." The guys' cheering decreased. Sarah, Leigh, and Kris, looked at them. They cheered again. I laughed. "But, Nick is not suppose to know that it is me."
"How are we gonna do that?" AJ asked.
"Sarah, Leigh, Kris, and Izzy'll make me a kind of make-over," I explained. "And as a stripper, I need a name. I have a few, like Seductive Sammy, Horny Harmony, and umm . . . Arousing Andy."
"Ooh, very good choices," AJ complimented me. "My favorite's between Horny Harmony and Seductive Sammy."
"I like Harmony," Brian said.
"Sammy," Howie said.
"Whoa, Howie!" I said. Isn't he suppose to be the quiet one?
"What?" He said innocently.
I just laughed.
Everyone looked at Kevin . . . "Sammy."
"Good, so Sammy, it is," I said. "Well, I need a few new clothes, Sarah, Leigh, Kris, and Izzy'll high-light my hair red and do the rest of the make-over; I guess that's it."
"Good. Now, c'mon, girl! We gotta go shoppin'!" AJ said, dragging me out the door.
I grabbed my car keys quickly. "See ya'll later!" I said to everyone inside. "If Nick comes home, tell him I went shopping!"

30 Minutes Later . . .
AJ took me to the mall. We went to all the sexy-outfit stores. The guy was nearly killing me!

"How about this one?" He said, showing me a see-through lingerie. "As a guy, I'd enjoy this."
I laughed, "Aye Dios, AJ." ("Oh God, . . .")
"What? I believe you'd look hott in it."
I looked at the lingerie; it was red. "How 'bout I wear something under it? Like a . . .," I thought for a moment.
"Thong?" AJ suggested.
"AJ!" I nearly screamed. My God is he killing me.
"What?" he said again innocently. "Thongs are the best. C'mon, buy it . . . Nick'll be VERY surprised." He knew I wanted to surprise Nick; I can't wait to see Nick's face when he finds out it was me under all that horniness.
I gave in to AJ. "Fine," I said, grabbing the thong.
"Yay!" He cheered.
I groaned as I paid for the clothes . . . with my money.

Nick is gonna have the surprise of his life when he finds out it was me . . . wearing the outfit. He knows I'm the "closed" type of person, just like him, insecured about their body. But, my prank, or as AJ calls it, "Operation: Sex," will be bigger than Nick's. Don't you just love revenge sometimes?