- Text Size +
July 11, 2008
1 more day and my prank will be achieved. About 3 days ago, I began to live with Sarah and AJ. You know, you usual "Bride must be away from Groom days before the wedding" thing. Nick, of course, complained about it being a week instead of about 4 or 3 days.

"Aw, c'mon," he complained. "Why a week? Baby, I'll die."
"Nicky, there is always contact by phone," I tired to explain to him.
"That's not enough," he pouted. "I wanna be near you, babygirl. It hurts to be away from you."
"Aw, that's so sweet," I thought. I smiled at him, "I promise, baby. Before you know it, you'll see me again." I kissed him lightly on his lips.
He kissed me back, "I'll miss you."
I smiled again, "I'll miss you, too, papi." We kissed one more time, and I was on my way to Sarah and AJ's.

So, I was at Sarah and AJ's. AJ went Nick's house to keep him company. Leigh, Kris, Sarah, and Izzy were fixing my hair and high-lighting some strands red. I, in the meantime, was reading old magazines of Nick and all. Yes, he is my only entertainment . . . LoL I would ask them questions about Nick starting with words, "Did you know Nick did . . . ?" Sarah would say either, "Yes, I know," or "Really?" actually making pretend she was amazed. AJ came back when we were done.

"DAMN! Is that really Ally? Girl, you look hott!" AJ complimented me, licking his lips.
Sarah looked at him.
" . . . But, you know, I got Sarah," AJ nodded, putting his arm on her shoulders.
I laughed, "Yes, AJ, I know and I got Nick."
"So, how's Nick?" Izzy asked, changing the subject.
"Ah, he's cool, but he's kinda going crazy, since he misses you, Ally," AJ said. "Oh, brief message for you . . ." He cleared his throat, took out a note and read it out loud, "'I love you, I miss you, I'm glad you're mine 'cause I don't know what I would do without you, and . . . I love you with all my heart. I'm so happy it's you I'm marrying. And that you are the one person for me who I could call my soulmate.'"
Once again, my heart melted. I smiled.
"Ally, are you crying?" Leigh said, walking towards me and taking away my tears.
I laughed, still crying and hugged her. I didn't even notice I was crying!
"Aw," she said.
I laughed again a bit.
"Yeah, hello, Nick?" AJ said, talking to Nick on the phone. " . . . Did you know Ally's crying at the little message you sent for me to give her? Yeah, ok . . . He's wants to talk to you." AJ handed me the phone.
"Hey, baby," Nick greeted me. "AJ said you were crying. Is it true?"
I nodded as if he was next to me. "Yes," I tried to say.
He chuckled, "Well, baby, don't worry only one more week, and I see you again."
I nodded again and thought, "Nope, tomorrow."
" . . . I love you, k?" Nick finished.
"I love you, too," I smiled. "Te amo, chulo." ("I love you, baby.")
"Te amo, mami, bye," Nick said, and hung up. (Oh, you know right? LoL)
I just wanted to scream . . . of happiness. Just a few more hours and the prank is unleashed.