- Text Size +
Next Day . . .
July 12, 2008
10pm
Ah, finally my day has come. Only a few more minutes and I'll be off to Nicky's house. AJ'll meet the guys at Nick's. D, Kev, and B-Rok are already at Nick's. They were contacting each other through a walkie-talkie.

"This is Red, what's up, Blue?" AJ said, referring "Blue" to Brian.
"This is Code Blue. Roger that. Green is impatient about Female Red and wants to talk to her," I heard Brian say; he was referring "Female Red," of course, to me. "Operation: Sex is still at large."
"Copy, Blue, I copy," AJ replied.
"Alert, alert, Code Red. Green will call home. Alert!" B-Rok warned.
The phone rang. AJ told me to get it.
"Baby, I miss you. I can see you again, please? Can I go over? I need you, baby," Nick whined.
"Yo se, chulo. Yo tambien," I told him. ("I know, baby. Me, too.") "But, there's nothing we could do. I hope you have fun tonight at the bachelor party."
"I hope so, too," Nick said sarcastically.
"I got to go," I told Nick. "I love you."
"I love you, too. Bye," he said.
"Bye," I told him and hung up. I smiled mischievously at AJ.
"Blue, this is Code Red . . . Operation: Sex will succeed. Meet you in at 11."

Nick's House
11:15pm
We were in front of Nick's door. AJ had his arms around my shoulders. I was wearing a big, puffy, leopard jacket and under it, I was wearing the lingerie and stuff. The girls put make-up on me, hoping Nick won't recognize me. Nick was suppose to be surprised that AJ brought a "stripper," so he did not answer the door. Instead, it was Kevin.

"Go inside; he's all ready for ya," Kev whispered to me.
I nodded.

Entering the house, I heard Nick laugh. "Ah," I thought, "it'll be nice to be in his arms again . . . Even though, he won't know it's me." Howie went over to Izzy to make pretend she was HIS stripper. Yes, Izzy still is getting married to Danny, but we do have to make this prank work, right? Anyway, they won't do anything.

"Yo, Kaos," AJ called out as we walked into the room. "Look at what I brought ya . . ."
I saw Nick's face. A little sorrow appeared because it wasn't me. I decided to make this night MORE interesting.
While Nick was walking towards me, I greeted seductively, "Are you Mr. Carter?"
I noticed Nick was taken aback. "Yes, I am," Nick answered. "But, you could call me Nick."
"We have business to do, Mr. Carter," I said sexily. "I believe you understand that, correct?"
"We do?" Nick asked a bit confused.
I turned to AJ. "You didn't say anything to Mr. Carter, Mr. McLean?" I said, winking. I knew I was doing an excellent job for AJ was getting attracted. I looked at Sarah and gave her a look to help AJ with the attractiveness.
"I believe he did," Sarah said.
I turned back to Nick. "So, we do . . . Oh dear, naughty me. I forgot to introduce myself. Mr. Carter, I am Seductive Sammy," I told him.
"Well, Nick, we better be going," Brian said, patting Nick on the back.
"Where're you going? What about the party?" Nick asked, following everyone to the door.
"We're leaving, Nick. You have business to do," Brian answered.
"Brian," Nick began. "Guys, what about Ally?"
"Don't worry," Howie said. "She's with Izzy."
"Bye," AJ said, closing the door.