- Text Size +
**RATED R**


I heard Nick sigh and walk back to the living room where I was. He entered the room and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Well, Mr. Carter, what now?"
"Nothing," Nick said. "Aren't you hot with that jacket? You can take it off."
"Certainly, Mr. Carter. Thank you," I said, taking off my jacket slowly.
I noticed Nick was being uneasily, when he noticed my see-through, red lingerie and thong.
Nick cleared his throat, "Um, so, uh, you're a stripper . . ."
"Infact, yes. I can see you're eager, Mr. Carter, but won't show it," I said, noticing he was hard through his leather pants.
Nick made a fake cough, trying so hard to remain calm.
I walked over to him, putting my hands under his shirt and letting them travel up and down his body. "Mr. Carter, stop holding yourself in. Relax, come out . . . Show me what you got," I whispered sexily. I walked up the steps of the stairs. I felt his presence behind me as I walked up and to his room. I smiled to this. I had Nick in the palm of my hand.
When we reached the bedroom, I walked to the stereo in his room.
"Lay down, Mr. Carter. Let me pleasure you," I told him. I put "Miss America" on the stereo, to repeat.
Nick laid down. I smiled at him mischievously. He just looked at me . . . completely attracted and amazed by my new, unknown identity. I kissed his lips softly, before stripping him off of his clothes. Once he was completely naked in front of me, I kissed him passionately, making him drown into the kiss. My plan worked, for while kissing him, I had tied him against the bedposts. When I stopped kissing him, to get for air, he looked at me strangely.
"I told you, Mr. Carter," I reminded him. "I want to pleasure you, which means I have control."
Nick fought a few times, trying to break loose his hands.
Smiling, I looked into his dark blue eyes . . . They were fulled with something, and I knew what it was . . . lust and desire. I kissed him softly again and made my way down his neck to his chest. I heard him moan. I got to the lower part of his body. I held him and looked up to see his face. He looked back at me wanting, no . . . needing a release. I smiled mischievously at him. He laid his head against the pillow, and I sucked him. He moaned. I smiled again, sucking him harder and faster. He moaned, as if in pain. I stopped.
"Oh, God . . . Please, don't stop, Sammy, please," I heard Nick beg.
I responded by blowing his tip, causing him to shudder a bit.
"God, this feels so good," Nick moaned.
All his moaning and all aroused me . . . a bit too much. I had to make him come, so I could be pleasured. I began to suck him again. He moaned, of course, and came. I kissed his lips hard, giving him a sign that I wanted to be pleasured.
"Get on my face," Nick said, sounding like a command.
"Excuse me, Mr. Carter?" I said, breathing heavily and obviously very horny.
"Get on my face," he repeated.
"B-But, Mr. Carter, I'm suppose to pleasure you . . ."
Nick cut me off. "You will be pleasuring me if you do as I say."
Ya no, . . . all this aggressiveness . . . with Nick . . . makes me want him even more.
I smiled at him, "You're wish is my command, Mr. Carter." I climbed up his body placing my most inner parts of my body on his mouth. My legs were on each side of his face. I looked at him; he forced his tongue inside of me.
"Mr. Carter, I . . . Oh, Mr. Carter," I moaned.
He continued, but did it in a faster pace.
I grabbed his face, pushing him deeper. I gulped, "Mr. Carter, deeper, please. Oh God . . ."
He went deeper, and I came. I tried so hard not to scream out his name.
"N-Ni . . . Mr. Carter," I moaned loudly. God, dumb me! I nearly blew my cover!
I noticed when I was going to say his name, he looked at me. I closed my eyes immediately. Does he suspect or know it's me?