- Text Size +
**RATED R**


I got off of Nick's face.
"Why did you . . . ?" It's my turn to cut him off.
"I came, you came, now we both come together," I told him.
"Are you on pills or something? 'Cause I got no condoms," Nick told me.
I smiled to myself, "Don't worry, Mr. Carter. I won't get pregnant . . . Even if I do, I don't go and ask for help from my clients." Wow, didn't I sound like a professional?
Nick sighed and said aggressively, "Untie me."
"Mr. Carter, . . ."
"I want to fuck you. Untie me."
I did what he said. Purposely, I put my breasts on his face. I felt him lick the valley between my breasts. While untying him, I moaned at the pleasure he gave me. I was done, but he managed to continue. He cupped one of my breasts in his hands and sucked it. My hands were tangled in his hair. I felt his other hand going down my body; I felt him push himself deep inside me.
"Mr. Carter, . . .," I moaned.
Nick flipped us over, making me in the bottom. "That's it, Sammy. Moan my name," Nick turned me on. He moaned, "God, you turn me on."
"Oh shit," I cursed, and repeated. "Oh shit . . . oh shit."
"Shh," Nick said, putting a finger on my lips. "Naughty, naughty. Don't curse, Sammy, no cursing."
I smiled. "I bet you'd enjoy this," I thought. "Oh, fuck me, Mr. Carter. Fuck me nice and hard," I told him.
"Ok, well, you could say that," he said, chuckling.
I laughed a little. My breathing got heavier and shorter again. "Mr. Carter, I'm . . . I'm . . .," I tried to say, but was interrupted by my cum flowing inside him.
Nick thrusted deeper and harder. "Make me cum," he repeated. "Make me cum . . . Ooh!"
I felt his cum flowing inside me. I sighed, trying to catch my breath. Nick kissed me. The kiss was different from anyone he's ever given me . . . For some reason, this kiss was breathtaking . . . literally.
"God, Sammy," Nick panted, in between breaths. ". . . You're amazing . . ." He kissed me hard again, while I was blinded by the song.

There's one thing you need to know
Oh, woman
You rock my world cause you're so
Beautiful

Miss America
Yes, that's what you are
Miss America
Take me where you are

Miss America
Yes, that's what you are
All my dreams they come true
When you do what you do,
I just gotta get next to you
Miss America
Take me where you are
In the land of the free
Make a prisoner of me
Close my eyes and you're all that I see
Miss America


I turned off the radio with the remote control and looked at Nick. He was sleeping and holding me. I smiled mischievously. I grabbed my hidden walkie-talkie . . .

"Operation: Sex accomplished . . . Head out."