- Text Size +
(Nick's POV)
My Dad pushed me to a side and began to ask me a few, quick questions.

"Are you sure about this Nick? 'Cause I don't want to see you pulling the same stunt you did last time about marriage."
I sighed. Great more lectures. "Yes, Dad, I'm sure about Ally. I asked Isabelle because I didn't want to be left alone, but I realized now that Ally's the one."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
He looked at me.
I was getting pissed off already. "Goddamit, Dad!" I nearly screamed, "She is the one, ok?!"
"Don't you use that tone with me, mister. By the way, I was just making sure," he said, and walked away.
I sighed and knocked my head against the wall. I felt hands on my shoulder.
"Baby, are you ok?" Ally asked, with her eyes showing that she was worried.
I turned my head with my body leaning on the wall, and I brought her closer to me. "Yeah, I am. Just that Dad is making sure I won't run away from you."
"Funny," she began, "They're actually protecting me and not you." She laughed.
I laughed, too. "I know, weird isn't it? And I'm their son!"
She giggled. "Yup, I guess they think I'm the one."
I was about to kiss her when she began to walk away.
"C'mon, we gotta accompany the guests."
"I hate guests," I mumbled.
She laughed again.

August 13, 2007
11:27am
If you wanna know, yes, as she promised, we did do it again. I woke up earlier than Ally, this time. I held her in my arms and thought about how our wedding day will look like. I wanted to make her happy and a thought came in my mind.

Minutes Later . . .
I went back upstairs to check if she was still sleeping; she wasn't.

"Hey, babe," she greeted me.
I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "Hey."
She stretched, "Mmm, I'm hungry. Let's go downstairs, and I'll make breakfast." She was gonna get up, but I stopped her.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." I ran downstairs to get the little surprise. I walked back up carefully.
"Aww, Nick, you didn't have to do this." Ever heard of breakfast in bed?
"It's my way of saying 'thanks.' This is my little token of appreciation," I told her. I made her waffles and eggs with toast.
"Aye, gracias, Nick." ("Oh, thank you, . . .")
"Babe, you can thank me later," I winked.
She took a bite of the toast, "Much."
"No, like later. Tonight," I said, almost frowning.
"Nick, I've been wiped out for the past, what, 4 days!"
I whispered in her ear, "That's how darn sexy you are."
She giggled and blushed a bit.
I pointed at her, "Blushing!"
She stuffed a toast into my mouth.
"Hey!" I tried to say with the food in my mouth, "I'm not a bad cook after all."
"You got it from your mother," she said and laughed.