- Text Size +
July 18, 2008
4pm
(Ally's POV)
Yup, today is the wedding day. Can ya believe it? Always, as a little kid, I dreamed of getting married . . . with Nick. And today is that day. Wow, I still can't believe it. Anyway, many times has Nick tried to talk to me to tell me about him and "Sammy." But, I always cut him off with an excuse of "I gotta go." I'm planning on letting Nick reveal his secret after the wedding. Poor kid; I almost feel sorry for him . . . Almost . . . Aw, c'mon guys, this is revenge I'm suppose to enjoy it! And I am . . . just a little. Ok, ok, so I feel sorry for Nick more than I say. But, hey! Did HE felt sorry for me when he did that? I don't think so!

Anyway, everyone was at the beach. The girls and I were at Sarah's house getting ready. My maid-of-honor was Izzy. Sarah, Leigh, BJ, Leslie, Angel, and Kris were my bridesmaids. I wanted only five bridesmaids, but I didn't want to leave out any of the Carter girls, so they are all my bridesmaids. My dress was white, of course, and had no sleeves. Instead of the traditional, "the hair must be shaped like bun" thing, I decided to have my hair down. I was put on make-up, not too much. I told them make-up wasn't my thing. I stared at myself in the mirror. "This is it," I thought. "In the next hour, I'll be known as Mrs. Carter . . . to the world." I sighed nervously, yet smiling at my reflection.

"Wow," Leigh complimented me. "You look great."
"Yeah, reminds me of my wedding," Kris said, sighing dreamily.
I smiled, "Thanks."
"Ally, is there something wrong? You seem a bit . . . I don't know, unhappy," Sarah said, looking at me worriedly.
"No, no. I'm fine, . . . just nervous. My stomach hurts that's all," I said honestly. Whenever I'm nervous, I stomach always feel queezy inside. Like sparkles moving, or like everyone else says, "butterflies." I sighed again nervously.
"Oh, calm down, girl. It can't be that scary," Izzy told me.
"I hope so," I thought.

1 Hour & 35 Minutes Later . . .
5:35pm
(Nick's POV)
"Aw, calm down, Nick," Bri whispered to me. "It's not that scary. Well, . . . it is, but not like that."
Yeah, I was scared. The ceremony had just begun. I was just standing there, waiting for Ally to come to me.
"Yo, Nick, I heard she looks fine in the dress," AJ told me.
I didn't answer none of them. I just looked straight ahead, still waiting for her . . . That's when I heard the music, and everyone stood up. I faced the little white door, in which she was suppose to come through. I saw her wearing the white dress. I looked at her up and down, loving what I am watching . . . My angel . . . my princess, who will become my queen . . . and my wife. She smiled as she walked down to me. I noticed she had confidence in herself. I smiled; she gave me confidence, and my nervousness was gone.