- Text Size +
(Ally's POV)
After our kiss, we looked at each other.

"I love you," I whispered, crying and hugging him.
"I love you, too, babygirl," he whispered, hugging me.
I smiled, and I could tell he was smiling, too. The crowd of families roared with joy and happiness. We pulled apart from our second kiss.
Nick took away my tears with his thumbs. "C'mon, babygirl," he said. "Let's go to the party."
I smiled and laughed a little bit.

We walked down the aisle as rice with thrown at us. Nick and I just laughed when I told him what it was. We entered the limo, and the driver closed the door. I sat in front of Nick.

"We're married," I told him, as I turned around, about to attack him with another kiss.
He smiled as we kissed. Seconds later, our tongues got into action. I felt Nick's hands roaming up my body. "God, Ally," he moaned. "I haven't had you for so long."
"Now, we don't need condoms, Nicky. We could make wittle small babies," I said, kissing him again.
He smiled to that. "Yeah, I-I know."
"I love you, Nicky, so much," I said, kissing him again. God, those lips!
"Ally, I . . .," he began, releasing from the kiss. ". . . Baby, I gotta tell you something."
Explanation time. "What's on your mind, babe?"
"I, um, . . . Remember the day of the bachelor party?"
I nodded.
"Well, . . . AJ, I think, ordered me a stripper, o-or something . . ."
". . . And you fucked her," I finished for him.
"Y-Yeah. Baby, don't be mad, please. I know we just got married and all, but I just could say no to you in front of everyone. And especially, since you had such a happy smile on your face. Babygirl, I never saw you so happy. I . . ."
I interrupted him with a kiss. He didn't respond, so I pulled back. "Nicky, I got a confession, too."
Nick looked at me strangely.
"No, Nicky, I didn't do anything with a guy! Well, . . . yeah, I did. But guess what?"
"What?" Nick spat at me.
I looked at him. "Carter, don't push it," I said in the same tone.
"Sorry," he mumbled, look at his hands.
I pulled up his face, so it was facing me. "The guy I did it with . . . I'm married to him."
Nick looked at me, confused.
I sighed. God, is he this blonde? "I married him today, . . . just a few minutes ago."
He looked at me for a second. "You were 'Sammy'?"
I smiled, and nodded. Soon after, I was laughing.
"That was YOU under all that horniness?" Nick began laughing.
I nodded, still laughing.
"Damn, baby! You should do that more often then! . . . Wait a minute, you were desperate weren't you? That's why you became the stripper!"
"No, no," I said, still laughing a bit. "It was payback!" I'll be honest . . . About 45% of me was desperate for Nick.
"From what? What did I do?"
"Remember Frankie?!" I told him.
Nick stood there speechless as his smile faded.
"It was all your fault! You started it! You . . ." I was carried off . . . Maybe I went too far? Nick looked sad. Soon, mine did, too.
"I'm sorry," he said, sounding depressed.
"Nicky, don't be sad . . . It's our wedding day," I tried to comfort him. I looked at him, deeply into his eyes. Blue and dark . . . Seemed to have the eyes of shame. I kissed his lips. "Nicky, don't be sad . . . I'll be sad."
"We're here," the driver said from the front.
I made the kiss passionate. I felt Nick's hands making me go higher.
"Ally," Nick moaned.
"Nicky, not now . . . Party," I told him.
He nodded, as the driver opened the door.

Nick and I got out. We entered the room were the party was held. Everyone was there. I didn't even notice at the beach, but . . . Frankie was there. He was the first person running to greet us.