- Text Size +
"Hey," Frankie said to Nick, hugging him.
"Waddup?" Nick replied.
"Nothin'. Just here, chillin.' And who's this hot babe?" He said, turning to me.
"The woman you wanted," I said, smiling seductively. I kissed Frankie's cheek.
His reply was a deep growl.
I laughed.
"Hey! None of that kissy stuff," Nick said, making pretend he was mad.
I stuck my tongue out at him. "Why don't you go find 'Sammy?'"
"I don't have to find her. She's right here," he said, putting his arm around my shoulders.
I blushed a bit.
"Ooh, what happen before the wedding? You cheated on her, Nick?" Frankie asked.
Nick shook his head. "Not really," he said, smiling.

Before I knew it, everyone came over to Nick and I to greet us.

"Ya no," Aaron began. "You DO look hott in a wedding dress."
I smiled at him. "Why don't you just imagine me in a lingerie on wedding night?" I walked away, as Aaron's response was licking his lips. I saw that Nick noticed me walking away from Aaron and him, licking his lips. I also heard Nick and Aaron's conversation.
"What did she do to you AC?" Nick asked with a beer in his hand.
"What? Oh, nothing," Aaron said, winking at me.
Nick, of course, saw this and I laughed. I walked over to them. "I wasn't doing anything to him, Nick. I was just torturing your brother."
"Baby," Nick began to whine, "why torture a small thing when you got me? I'm a bigger Carter."
I began to laugh hysterically because of my perverted mind . . . Yeah, you know what I mean. The Carter brothers' stared at me confused, until they realized why I was laughing.
"Oh!" They said at the same time.
"Jinx, knock on wood!" Aaron screamed, trying to find wood.
"Personal jinx!" Nick shouted, and knocked on the wood before Aaron.
"Aw!" Aaron said.
"Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, Aaron," I sighed and repeated his name 5 times. The rule is to say the person's name 5 times, so they could talk.
"Thanks," Aaron told me.
"No prob," I replied.
Before Aaron walked away, he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek, "I'm gonna love having you as a sister-in-law."
"You better," I told him.