- Text Size +
45 Minutes Later . . .
12:54am
Nick and I entered the house, hand in hand. I walked upstairs slowly, from all the tiredness. I felt Nick wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. I laid on him, smiling weakly.

"Tired, baby?" Nick whispered, kissing my neck.
I nodded slowly.
"Want me to take you to bed?" Nick asked, continuing to kiss my neck.
"Si, por favor," I told him. ("Yes, please.")
Nick nodded and carried me into our bedroom. Although, I did want to make love to him; I was just tired. Nick laid on the bed and removed my bridal dress slowly, enjoying the sight. I heard him breath uneasily and heavily.
"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?"
"Nada mas tu, mi amor," I replied. ("Only you, my love.")
"Coņo, te amo," Nick said, putting my PJs on me. ("Damn, I love you.")
I laughed. "So, you've learned?"
"Yup, thanks to you." Nick began to unstrip himself and put on his PJs.
"Nicky?"
"Hmm?" Nick laid down next to me, holding me tightly.
"Kiss me, baby, please?"
I felt his soft lips over mine. I caressed his cheek as I felt his tongue enter my mouth.
"Ally," Nick moaned, "when are we . . . ?"
"The first night of our honeymoon," I answered. "I promise."
After making-out, we both drifted into the world of unconsciousness.

Next Morning . . .
July 19, 2008
10:37am
I woke up on Nick's chest that morning. I felt his warmth next to me. I didn't want to wake up Nick, so I didn't move. I stared at his chest . . . at my favorite tattoos. Yeah, you know which one's I'm talking about . . . the footprint tattoos. I sighed, wondering where our honeymoon would be. Actually, the first thought was that now I'm officially 'Mrs. Carter' . . . Wow, 'Mrs. Carter.' Anyway, to the honeymoon . . .

"Hey, baby," Nick greeted me, kissing my lips.
I made a small smile, "Hey."
"Something wrong, babe?" Nick asked.
"No, just thinkin' . . . Nick, where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"
Nick sighed. "I don't know. I've been nearly around the world all my life."
I nodded slowly. An idea popped in my head. "How 'bout we go to my country?"
Nick looked at me. "Isn't America you're country?" he laughed a bit.
"Very funny, Fender Bender. I'm talking about Dominican Republic. Wanna go? It'll be so cool. I'll get to show you all the real stuff. And maybe we could go to my uncle's farm and ride my horse," I smiled.
"Whatever you want, baby. I'll do."
"Yay!" I said excitedly. "Ooh, back up."
"What?"
"Insect repellent. Mosquitoes are a bitch over there."
"Aw!"
"But, the best part is you get to meet my other family! Although, you won't understand them, but it's all good!"
"Baby?" Nick asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"Are you trying to shut me up?" I asked him, looking at him suspiciously.
"No, I just miss those Latin lips of yours."
"See, now that I'll accept."

Nick and I made-out for a few minutes, and we rolled our the bed, switching positions. Then, I felt as if we were falling down. I screamed a bit and noticed we fell on the floor. Guess we were too into our making-out . . .

"Wow, that was fun," I said to Nick, standing up. "Let's do that again." LoL