- Text Size +
1 Hour & 14 Minutes Later . . .
4pm
Nick and I reached the other location which was to a beach. As we got closer, Nick's eyes and mouth were open wide. "Whoa," he said. In the distance, there was a ship stuck in the water and you could see it from the shore.
"Freaky, isn't it?"
"Oh, yeah."

We got out of the car and made our way to the shore. Nick just stared at the ship. "What happen?" he asked.
"Jose says that it was because of the cyclone, Andrew. It's been there since 1993. He also said that men used to swim out to the ship to steal the dead people's money and jewelry."
"There's dead people on that ship?" he questioned.
I nodded.
"Freaky."
"Yeah, freaky, . . . but cool."

After watching the boat for a few more minutes, Nick and I headed back to the apartment.

1 Hour & 45 Minutes Later . . .
5:45pm
We finally arrived at the house, and since Nick and I didn't know what to do the rest of the day, we decided to go to a local club later on tonight. When we got into the bedroom, we had some intense moments, like making-out on the bed and on the wall. Since it was so hot, I wanted to refresh myself with water, so I . . . excuse me, WE took our second shower of the day. Like I said, it was just making-out. Anyway, I was ready to hit the club when I saw Nick sitting on the rocking chair, watching the sunset. I walked towards him.

"Chulo, que paso?" I asked him. ("Baby, what happen?")
"Nada, just watching the sunset and thinking," he answered. ("Nothing, . . .")
"¿Pensando de que?" ("Thinking of what?")
"No . . . Noso . . . Nosotros. Yeah, nosotros," Nick said proudly, after he said the word correctly. ("Us.")
"Aw, . . . I love you, Nicky."
"Te amo, mamcita, para seimpre; te prometo." ("I love you, babygirl, forever; I promise.")