- Text Size +
5 Hours Later . . .
10:45pm
After Nick said that, we made love again before coming to the club. But, now, we are at the club. Nick and I danced to the music of salsa, merengue, bachata, and remixes of our music, from the US. Bachata is like the country music in the Spanish world. Eh, I like bachata; it's ok . . . I'm not really interested in it and neither is Nick. He likes to do all the spins and all, like in merengue and salsa.

Nick was in the bathroom when I spotted someone familiar . . .

"Izzy?"
"Huh?"
"Oh, my God, hey!" I greeted Izzy. "Whatcha doin' here?"
"Chilliando, como tu," she told me. ("Chilling, like you.")
I stuck my tongue out at her. "You are one freaky person. Like a paparazzi, a stalker!" I laughed.
"Like Andrew in the 7th grade!" she said.
"Oh, yeah!" I continued laughed. Our friend, Andrew, was trying to take a picture of a guy named Alexis for our friend, Melanie. Andrew kept on getting in Alexis's way, and he kept going in front of Alexis like the paparazzi, trying to take his picture. I saw Nick coming back.
"Hey, baby," I greeted him, kissing him on the lips lightly.
Izzy just rolled her eyes.
"Sad you miss Danny?" I teased her.
"Actually, no . . . Danny is right here, smartass."
I stuck my tongue out on her again. I saw Daniel coming in the distance. "Hey, Dan."
"Hey, waddup Ally? Yo, Nick, holla back, son."
I looked at Danny, suprised. He's never spoken gangsta before. "Izzy, dude, what did you do to your white boy?"
"Turned him a bit gangsta," Izzy replied simply, kissing Daniel.
This time, I rolled my eyes, and she stuck out her tongue. I turned my head another direction as I felt Nick kissing my neck.
"I love you, baby," he told me.
"I know, Nicky. You told me and showed me earlier today."
He smiled, "Mind if I tell and show you again tonight?"
I smiled in return. "Nope, I don't mind," I smiled, as Nick pulled me in for a passionate kiss.