- Text Size +
1 Week Later . . .
July 25, 2008
9pm
We were back home in the good ole' USA. Marriage has been great. Nick and I spent every moment we could with one another. Married life was good. I enjoyed being married. All the excitement of it, ya know? It's all . . . so . . . cool . . . and different. After unpacking, Nick and I decided to greet everyone and tell them about the honeymoon. After we did, Jane brought me into the kitchen.

"Any plans on raising a family?" she asked.
I smiled. "Well, some day," I replied. "Some day."

Guess she wants to be a grandmother already. But, as a matter of fact, everyone's been asking me and Nick that question. The guys, Kris, Leigh, Sarah, Izzy, my mom and dad, including Baylee! I gave them all the same answer, . . . "Some day."

Today was a very hot day. I nearly died trying to keep myself cool. I told Nick I didn't want to make love tonight . . . Obviously, you know! It's too hot! So hot, I decided to go skinny-dipping in the pool. And guess who joined me? Yes, of course, Mr. Carter. We made-out for a few minutes when we pulled back to catch our breaths.

"Like being Mrs. Carter so far?" Nick asked, licking my lips.
I smiled. "Of course. I love being Mrs. Nickolas Gene Carter."
"God, stop saying my full name," he laughed.
"¿Porque?" ("Why?")
"Baby, stop. Your Spanish makes me horny. I don't wanna get rough with you now," he laughed.
"Entoses pontes duro con migo," I said seductively, rubbing his footprint tattoos. ("Then, get rough with me.")
"Baby, no," he said, trying to relax.
"Si, Nickolas, si." ("Yes, Nickolas, yes.") I kissed him hard as I felt his lips on mine. He entered his tongue immediately, trying to take all of my mouth in his.
"Coño, babygirl," he moaned. ("Damn, . . .")

And, well, . . . Nick and I make love once again.