- Text Size +
1 Month, 3 Weeks, & 6 Days
October 31, 2008
9am
Happy Halloween! Nick and I are planning on going to the Carters' for this event. Jane says she gonna cook "the best Halloween meal ever." To be honest, I've never had a "Halloween meal." "Well, this'll be your first," Nick told me.

Only thing that happen was Bob's birthday. Nick and Aaron took Bob to boat races, and it was like a "Father-and-Sons" day. I thought it was a cute idea. Us girls just stayed at the Carters' and waited for them to come home to eat. I told Jane about my morning sickness. Yes, guys, I am having morning sickness. I think I could be pregnant.

"Oh, my God!" Jane said. "I believe you could be pregnant! Oh, my!"
"Jane relax," I comforted her.
"Relax?! I think I'm gonna be a grandmother! How could I?!"
I laughed.

Ooh, and college is getting cool, except for all those reports, but it's all good. My bartending job is pretty cool, too. The Carters' have come to visit me a few times, of course, along with Nick. Aaron even wanted a discount just because I work there now. "Aw, c'mon, baby. Can't you at least hook me up once?" Aaron asked. "Nope," I replied simply.

And well, yeah . . . That's it for now. Nick and I are at the doctors' to see if I am pregnant.

"As a matter of fact," the doctor began, "you are pregnant. 3 months to be exact. The baby is healthy, and it seems as if it will go well along with the process."
I smiled, "Thanks doc."
"No problem," he replied, walking out of the room.
I faced Nick, smiling.
Nick smiled also in return. We were speechless. We couldn't say anything; we were so happy and excited.
"We're gonna be parents," Nick whispered, with a wide smile in his face.
"I know," I whispered back. "Amazing, isn't it?."
"Yeah, . . . wanna go tell everyone?"
"Only if you're willing to."
He nodded his head. "Yeah, but later. I wanna spend time with you and baby."
I smiled. "Great idea."