- Text Size +
"Alright," Willa began, "I want a $500,000. Then, I'll give you the guy."
"What?!" I said.
"Shut up, Carter," Willa murmured.
I studied the gun, trying to see ways in which I could change everything . . . like I have the gun; you know, like how the do in movies? Quickly, I grabbed the gun, pointing it at Willa. I noticed Isabelle was looking in her pocket for a gun. "Looking for this?" I told her, showing her the extra gun she was looking for. I moved back to the police's side. Willa and Isabelle put their hands up helplessly.
A few cops went in front of them. "You're under arrest, both of you, for life," he said, handcuffing their wrist. I smiled. Willa has finally been defeated. Another policeman unhandcuffed me, and I stared at my wrists. They were black and blue. I looked up and remembered.
"Do you know where my wife, Alyson, is?" I asked a cop.
He answered me, "Yes, she's in the hospital."
I looked at him. "She's still alive?" I asked him, shaking.
"Yes," he told me, and I smiled to that. I was about to grab a car to go to the hospital, but the cop stopped me. "She's in a coma."
I looked at him. He can't be serious. "Take me to the hospital."

1 Hour & 15 Minutes Later . . .
2:15pm
I arrived at the hospital. I saw my fam and Ally's fam, including Izzy. "Oh, Nickolas, you're ok. Thank God!" my mom cried. To be honest, I didn't really care right now. I'm about to lose the love of my life. I walked straight to Izzy.
"How is she?"
"I dunno . . . She hasn't really made progress."
I nodded, "What room?"
"Last room."

I walked to the last room down the hall. I put my hands on the doorknob, and it felt so cold that I shivered a bit. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I looked at Ally, laying on the hospital bed, with machines near her. I grabbed a chair and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and it was also cold, cold as ice. I looked at her face. I caressed her cheek with my hand as tears appeared on my face. I leaned closer to her. Our faces, our lips just inches apart.

"Oh, God," I cried. "Ally, be ok. Please be ok, babygirl. I need you; I love you. Please, please, don't leave me. Ally, I-I . . ." I don't know what to say. No more words left to describe my love. "Ally, if you can hear me, please, tell me. Give me a sign; anything."
As I held her hand, I felt it grow warm. I smiled. I kissed her cheek. I looked at her face, and finally . . . I kissed her lips. I kissed them softly, and I felt her kiss back.