- Text Size +
I pulled back. "Ally?" I stood their waiting for an answer, another signal. Her hand grew hot again. I felt her fingers move. I looked in amazement. Her eyes opened. I smiled happily, "Ally, thank God, you're ok."
Her lips parted. "Nicky," she moaned my name. "Oh, Nicky . . ."
"Yes?" I looked at her.
She stretched her muscles, "W-What happened? Where did you go? Oh, my God, i-is the baby ok?" She sat up. "Nick? Don't you know anything?!"
"Ally, Ally, Ally, . . . calm down, babygirl, relax," I told her.
She did what I said.
"First of all, I dunno anything about the baby . . ."
"Nick!"
"Shh, baby. I'm gonna find out, ok?"
"Go!"

I walked out of the room, looking for the doctor. I found him and asked him about the baby.
"Because she was shot in the back it did not affect the baby, so the baby is perfectly fine."
I smiled and thought, "Kryssie's ok . . . She's ok . . ."
I made it to the waiting room where everyone was. I smiled, "She's awake and fine. . ." Everyone hugged each other happily and, I continued, ". . . along with the baby." I walked back to the room, and Ally looked at me. "She's fine," I told her.
She smiled and touched her stomach. "Strong baby," she whispered.
"Just like her mother," I added, kissing her lips. "I love you, Ally."
"I love you, too, Nick . . . Te amo. Te prometo que te voy amas para siempre . . .Te prometo." ("I love you. I promise I will love you forever . . . I promise.")