- Text Size +
Present Day . . .
September 6, 2003
My alarm went off. It woke me up. The night before I had a dream . . . Nick and I were married and the last event that happened was that I was giving birth to Nick's and I first child. Later on, we had 4 more kids . . . Jason Zachary, Destiny Caridad, Samantha Isabella, and Scott Gene.

Today, I will meet Nick again . . . Only this time I will meet Aaron, too. Hehe, I got the 2-for-1 special. I woke up at 8. The reason why I woke up so early is so obvious . . . I gotta look good for the Carter brothers! So, in the morning I made like a complete make-over of myself. I took 1 hour in the shower! Well, let's skip on the important parts . . .

I went to the Twister Moves concert. When Nick came out, damn did he look good! I almost fainted. I know I've met him before, but c'mon guys! Every time I see him he's like . . . changed. So then, at the ToysRUs autograph signing, I only saw them for like 20 seconds altogether. First, it was Aaron . . .

I saw Aaron sign the paper. He looked up at me. "Hi," he said, smiling.
"Hi," I said, grinning and waving like an excited 5-year-old.

Then, Aaron passed the paper to Nick. He was talking to Aaron, and I just stood there. Earlier before, on the line for the autograph signing, my legs were weak and shaking, and my stomach had butterflies. I saw Nick's blonde head. Nick was passing me the autographed paper.

"Here; this is for you," I said quickly, handing him my letter. It was 5-pages . . . I was speaking my mind, and it had 5 of my poems.
Nick looked at me shocked, completely not expecting that. I stared into his eyes again. I saw them sparkle a bit.
"And this, too." I handed him a penny.
Nick looked at the penny. "Thanks," he said, smiling happily. It said 'I love you' in it. Also, I had my intials in the back.
I smiled back and left.

Afterwards, since my aunt and cousins, Tayra and Nova, came. My aunt said she saw everything.
"I saw him put the penny in his pocket," she told me, "and I saw him put the letter on his lap."

Next Day . . .
September 7, 2003
I met Nick yesterday. Amazing it was . . . "I hope Nick reads letter," I thought. I wanted him to read my letter as soon as he got to his hotel room, or at least the next morning. I was listening to a radio station here in New York, and I heard my favorite song. I thought, "Oh, my God . . . Is this a sign?" I asked God for a sign to tell me if Nick read my letter. I spoke to God, "If another song comes up that I like, then Nick did read my letter." I waited till the song finish . . . My other favorite song came up . . . "Dreaming Of You." I stood their shock. God answered my prayers . . . Most likely, Nick DID read my letter. It is possible . . . The dream I had before MIGHT come true . . . Nickolas Gene Carter, the only thing I can do, right now, is just dream of you . . .