- Text Size +
This is the author speaking. Please do not say that this chapter sucked because it will be about the first day of school. There will not be much action in this chapter except for a- you'll find out. Onto the story.

Chapter 2



I awoke with my step dad yelling and screaming at my sister to go wake me up while she was in the shower. That doesn’t sound like much but jeez, he woke me up! Now I can feel the pain from the other night and god, it hurts dammit! I know I shouldn't be cussing. I'm so sorry.

"Nicky? Cloyd said to wake up even though you're probably already awake. I might just start ignoring him if he keeps up with this."

Do you see how she just talked? Now I would get smacked in the mouth if I talked like that. Not with her? Nnnnoooooooo! He just likes her better. I don't think he likes me very much cause he knows I'm on to him. What is that about, you ask? Why that's something I'll tell you when I'm not in for another beating in a couple of minutes if I don't get my ass up. Now, leave me alone while I get dressed.

(10 minutes later)

School! I'm here school!

"Class, this is a new student, Nick Carter. Nick, you can sit right over there by the wall."

I swear I thought she was gonna say sit on the floor. Why is everybody staring at me? Well I’m new so of course everyone was gonna be staring at me! Sometimes you people can be so stupid. I am so sorry! Did I insult your elders? I mean you must have gotten the stupid stuff from them right? I guess.

"So Nick, is that your name? Nick? Where did you move from? I mean the place you lived must have been pretty boring if you moved to Tampa. Am I right?"

"No you're not right. My dad got transferred and we moved. I moved from Ruskin."

"Well you didn't have to be so mean about it."

"Well you didn't really need to ask. I can be as mean as I want to be and you don't need to try to tell me not to be either."



”I was only trying to make conversation. You didn't need to be so mean about it. Jeez."

"Don't talk to me ok?"

"Fine."

"Is there something wrong boys? Alex? Nickolas?"

"There's nothing wrong Ms.Lambert. We're sorry."

I am sorry but this Alex dude is weird. Don' you think so? I sure do.

"Nick? There's nothing wrong right?” Sorry for disturbing you."
I was trying to use the great Carter charm on her.

Its okay hon."
I hate being called hon. Nicky is fine but hon? NO.

(3 hours later)

If I knew how mean the people at his school were then I really would have argued.

"Carter you really need to learn how to shut your mouth and I mean it. Cause if you don' learn how then your gonna end up getting your face busted in."

"I don’t really know what you’re talking about since I didn’t say a word to you so mind your own business.”

Now that was a little harsh but give me a break! It’s not my fault I have a short temper!

Meet me after school out front.”

Nick! Are you crazy? That is the toughest guy in school!”

Oh! I forgot to tell you. I met this dude guy named Brian. The other duds name is Aj. They are both really cool. First friends in this school. I think I like them already!

I can take him! Do not worry about me. Worry about your own problems B. Just forget it.”

I am trying to get this stuff through his head. Then again, I am sorta nervous because if I get caught then I will be in so much trouble and I don’t really want that to happen.

Okay Nick but when you are at home suspended then don’t come crying to me.”

Did you notice that they are really weird? I did.

(After school)

Okay. I am waiting out front for dude butt to come. There he is! I am not about to run away either. I am over that. I am not a coward.

Carter, you chose the wrong guy to mess with. Prepare to be out of this school and into the hospital. Call me when you get out so I can put you back in.”

Oh is that what you want to do? What if I sent you to the hole in the ground? Im sure you would love to be down there. It fits you perfectly! I have been in the hospital enough and I do not plan to go back anytime soon. I do plan to either make your life miserable or maybe end it. I don’t know yet.”

I know. A little too much information huh? I don’t know why I did this.

Oh you might just find yourself up in heaven for that.”

The fight started. Who was winning? Him at first but then it changed to me. Then a teacher came out. Guess who was trailing behind them? My twin sister! Now I see she was only looking for me. But I was winning and by the time the teacher was here I won!

I got up and ran. Praying she didn’t see my face. If she did then I would be in so much trouble.

"Nick! Nick stop! She didn’t see you! Just stop please! Nick! Everyone ran! She didn’t see anyone face!”

I stopped and turned.

"She didn’t? How do you know?"

"I was watching! How did you get in that fight? Are you crazy? If Cloyd finds out then you’ll be in so much trouble!"

"Why are you yelling? You don't need to know! Jeez. And Cloyd won't find out, will he?"

I know I was a little harsh but I was running for life! If I wasn't home soon then I'd pass out. I think the soon is here too. Cause here we are. That was scary. I hope Cole doesn't tell.

"Hello Nicole. How was your day?"

"Fine."

Thank god I didn't have a bloody nose. Thank god.

"Now, how come you are early? I said 2:50. I didn't say 2:45. Did something happen?"

"No dad. Nothing happened. We were just racing. We didn't want to stay outside because we didn't really know what time it was. We didn't know if we were late or early."

Cole has the stupidest lies.

"Okay. Go to your room and get cleaned up. I need to talk to you two."







There is chapter 2!
Oh and I tried to fix all of the mistakes but it kept erasing everything else I had so I couldn't! Sorry about that!