- Text Size +
A Different Time, A Different Place.
By Vicki © 2004


Sabrina Santini looked out at the trees that where below her deck. She ran her fingers threw her hair and then sighed. She had been living in the same house for the last six years. Yet anything before that time was a complete mystery. She knew nothing of her life before the accident. She turned around to see her large golden retriever coming towards her.
“ Hey buddy.” She said reaching down and petting his head. The dog barked twice and then looked back into the house. She looked up and smiled as her boyfriend walked out onto the deck with her.
“ Hey baby.” He said kissing her lips lightly.
“ Mario.” She cooed kissing him deeper. Mario pulled her closer and began kissing down her neck.
“ How have you been today?” She asked looking up into his dark eyes.
“ Today was good. I do have to go back to work tonight though.” He said as he kissed her neck. Sabrina giggled as he kissed down her neck.
“ Yeah I know. How is your father?” She asked him.
“ Dad is good. He wants to know when my beautiful girl is going to come and see him.”
“ Soon my love.” She said running her fingers threw his hair.
“ He wants to make sure that you’re not a figment of my imagination. You’ll be the first girl I haven’t brought home to the family.” Mario said looking up at her.
“ Let me make love to you.” Mario said lifting her into his arms. Sabrina sighed as he walked into the bedroom with her and lay her on the large bed. She looked at him with love in her eyes, desire, she hadn’t felt this way in a long time. Mario looked up into her deep brown eyes as he slowly kissed his way down her tanned body. Mario looked up from what he was doing when he heard the phone ring. He reached over and answered it, holding Sabrina close to him.
“ Hello?”
“ Mario, your needed now.”
“ On my way.” He said hanging up. Mario looked at Sabrina and smiled. “ Sorry babe gotta run.”
“ Alright. I love you.” She said kissing him. Mario pulled back on his jeans and left the room. Sabrina smiled and slid from the bed. She stretched and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. She walked out of the shower and came from the bathroom in search of her shirt. Once she had found it she pulled it over her head and walked downstairs. She flipped on the TV and started flipping the channels trying to find something to watch. She stopped on MTV when she saw a newsbreak.
~~~ Nick Carter AJ McLean, Howie Dorough, Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell all five members of the Backstreet Boys where seen today holding a benefit concert in memory of Howie’s younger sister Sabrina. Raising awareness to drinking and driving. Five years ago today Howie’s sister was killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver. We will have more on this concert as it airs this evening on MTV.~~~

Sabrina looked at the dark haired man and wondered why he looked so familiar. Shaking away the feeling she flipped the channel, making sure to make a note that she wanted to see the concert later that evening.