- Text Size +
Chapter 12
The next morning Chelsea sat on the couch eating a bagel and a glass of orange juice. That morning Chelsea had woken up in her bed and took her a few minutes to remember that she fell asleep in Ryan's lap. Immediately she looked around for him but only trace of him was a quick note on her dresser that said he went home after the movie and that he would call her in the morning. Than there was the usual I love you. Chelsea than had gotten up made some breakfast and was now watching Jerry Springer. The door opened and a smiling Rachel Walked in.
" Hey Chelsea what's up".
Chelsea looked at her funny. Rachel was not known to be a morning person. If for some reason she had to get up before ten she was a grouch.
" HI Rachel nothing my aren't we chipper this morning and by golly its nine thirty" Chelsea pointed out amazed.
" Yea well I had a great time last night with AJ" Rachel explained.
" Do tell" Rachel urged.
" IM going to go and get a shower and change than I'll tell" Rachel replied walking into her room.
Chelsea rolled her eyes and went back to her show. Ten minutes later Gina walked in to the living room and sat on the couch next to Chelsea. " Hey Gina how was your night" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
Before Gina could say anything Rachel bounded into the living room and sat on the chair.
" Hey Gina".
" So now that you're showered and dressed I want details" Chelsea said impatiently.
" My aren't we demanding" Rachel said.
" Well obviously you had a good night or else you wouldn't be in such a good mood at not even ten" Gina observed.
" Yeah I did it was so awesome the place was gorgeous and AJ was wearing a tux" Rachel started.
" Please tell me you didn't rape AJ at the restaurant" Gina asked nervously.
Rachel looked at her like she had two heads.
" No I didn't we ordered wine and while we were dancing I told AJ that I was ready" Rachel explained. " Oh my god that’s great I bet AJ was thrilled" Gina replied excitedly.
" Wait a minute IM sure AJ knows you are ready to have sex with him I mean you did it before the night I was in the hospital" Chelsea pointed out.
Rachel smacked her head with her hand Gina shook her head mumbling " You worry us". Gina and Rachel both took a pillow and threw it at her.
" What in the hell was that for" Chelsea asked clueless.
" I told AJ I was ready to start a relationship with him you dodo brain not have sex with him" Gina said.
" Oh I understand now that’s great" Chelsea exclaimed finally getting it.
" Anyway He was so excited that we decided to bag our dinner and went back to his place" Rachel finished.
" No more details I know what happens next but IM so happy" Chelsea gushed.
" Yea me too but what made you decide" Gina asked.
" When I was dancing with him and seeing how special he made me feel I knew that AJ would never hurt me" Rachel explained. " So what about you what happened with Nick".
" Well it was actually fun," Gina said with a smile.
" Oh really I want details woman" Chelsea asked excitedly.
" There really isn't much to tell I met him at the park that we met and he pushed me on the swing like old times". Gina started out. " Than he said that the reason he called was because He wants to be best friends again and apologized again for fucking up and wants to start hanging out again".
" That’s good but if I were you I would not trust him just yet He still might hurt you so make sure you see what happens first before you forgive him" Rachel warned.
" Well I think that its great that Nick made an effort its definitely a start" Chelsea assured her.
" Wants again you both make great points you guys are so confusing now I don't know what to believe" Gina whined.
" Your not the only one confused" Chelsea said softly.
" What does that mean?" Gina asked with curiosity.
" Nothing" Chelsea replied quickly.
" Come on elaborate" Rachel urged.
" Fine but this just stays between us" Chelsea said sternly.
" OK we promise now talk" Rachel answered.
" Ok well see lately when I am with Ryan it doesn't seem the same anymore". Chelsea started.
" How so" Gina asked trying to see what Chelsea was getting at.
" Like at the hospital Ryan said I love you and when I said I love you back it doesn't have the same meaning anymore and than last night I invited Ryan over to watch a movie and we started making out like we always do and Ryan and I used to have so much passion" Chelsea explained.
" Used to" Gina questioned.
" Yeah used to last night it didn't have spark and passion and I wasn't really into it and my thoughts kept wondering to" Chelsea stopped not sure she wanted to tell them who.
" Who" Rachel asked suspiciously.
" Kevin" Chelsea whispered.
" Oh my god" Rachel cried a smile forming on her face.
" What" Chelsea asked confused?
" You're in love with Kevin" Rachel announced.
" It's so obvious," Gina added.
" No IM not IM in love with Ryan" Chelsea said weakly.
" That sounded convincing" Rachel said sarcastically.
" You're in denial" Gina told her. " And one of these days you will realize it too besides I can tell that Kevin is in love with you".
" Oh Ok" Chelsea replied rolling her eyes.
" I have an idea lets have a girls day AJ this morning told me that the boys had to go to a meeting something about management had something to tell them I don't anyway I have the urge to go shopping what do you say" Rachel asked.
" IM in" Chelsea cried. " I haven't been out of the apartment since I got home from the hospital".
" I would love to but could we stop at the bank cause IM broke and I need to get some money out of my account" Gina explained.
" No problem we should all get money out cause you know us we blow a ton of money at a time" Rachel pointed out.
The three girls ran and got ready in there cute shopping clothes and left.

The boys were at the conference room at Jive with their management waiting on Nick. This was not uncommon. Nick was always late for morning meetings. Finally after a few minutes Nick came running in and tripped and hit the floor face first. The guys were all in hysterics and even the management was laughing. Nick's face was bright red. Nick felt totally humiliated.
" Typical Nick" Howie said shaking his head.
Nick glared at him and took his seat.
" OK now that we are all here we have an announcement to make". " You will be starting a U.s. tour because the album was a top seller so we have to do this to keep the fans happy and keep the money rolling" They explained.
The guys groaned.
" How long is the tour going to last" Kevin asked.
" Only like two months".
" That’s not bad" Nick commented.
The others shot him death looks.
" When do we start?" AJ asked thinking not for another month or so.
" Next week".
All the guys started talking at once.
" Look we have to be at another meeting and there is no way we can push it back" " You start tomorrow with Fatima"
They all left except the five guys. They were all pist.
" Man IM going to Miss Rachel like crazy we just hooked up and now I can't do anything with her till after the tour" AJ complained.
' Wait you and Rachel are dating" Nick asked in amazement." Since when". " Yeah since last night why is that so hard to believe" AJ asked in anger.
" Because I have known that girl since middle school and dating is something she doesn't do" Nick explained.
" Well IM going to Miss Gina too" Howie added to the complaint.
" Me too" Nick agreed. " I mean we were just started getting back on track".
They all looked at Kevin who seemed deep in thought.
" Hey Kevin you ok" AJ asked.
" Yea IM just thinking that I'll be thinking about my best friend Chelsea" Kevin answered sadly.
" You like her" Brian teased.
" Not like that I don't" Kevin replied defensively.
" Cuz I know you and when you get all bent out of shape it means you do" Brian pointed out.
" Hey guys what month is it" AJ asked.
" June" Howie said.
" Why don't we invite the girls along I mean they don't start collage till September and we get back by august" AJ suggested his eyes lighting up.
" Yea that’s a great idea," Kevin said excitedly.
Than Kevin's face fell. " What if Chelsea doesn't want to be away from her boyfriend".
" Trust me She will want to come along" Brian assured his cousin.
" I get to continue repairing my relationship with Gina" Nick said happily.
" And I get to see my girlfriend" Howie thought delighted.
No body saw Nick's face get mad.
" I get to see Rachel in the stands" AJ thought with excitement.
" Brian are you bringing Leahanne" Kevin asked.
" No because she has to model in Europe" Brian answered looking sad.
"IM bringing Mandy" Nick announced.
They all groaned. Kevin looked at his watch.
" Hey guys come over to my house to watch the world series on TV than after its over we will invite the girl's to a dance club since we won't be able to see them much before the tour than we will ask them to come" Kevin suggested.
Everyone agreed and left for Kevin's.

At the bank the girls walked in to see that it was crowded. There were four stations opened with two customers at each station. The girls got in a line and waited for their turn. After the last one was done they started for the door but before they could two guys in masks holding guns ran in.
" Everybody down on the ground now except for the employees" One of the barked.
" The employees better fill these bags up with all the cash," The second one yelled.
He threw one bag at every station than started pointing their guns around the room looking for one victim not doing what they asked. The employees stuffed, as much money as they could find and like the others feared for their lives. Rachel, Gina and Chelsea had never been more terrified in their lives. They got down on the floor and huddled together. After the two men collected the bags they started to walk out but heard sirens of police cars pulling into the bank's parking lot.
" Looks like we are staying" One of them man growled. " And you all are staying too".

At Kevin's house all the guys sat in the living room watching the game. Whenever a big sporting event came on the always went to someone's house. Kevin had ordered a pizza and raided Kevin's refrigerator and cabinets of any good food. The food was all over the floor and the coffee table. They had soda and beers lying out in front of them as well.
"Come on run" AJ yelled at the TV.
One of the players on the Oakland team had hit a ball and now the guys nervously watched to see if the other team would catch the ball. Right as the catcher in mid field was in range of the ball a special report came on.
" Damn it" Kevin, yelled in frustration.
" This is a special report today the Tampa Federal bank was robbed and the robbers are inside holding everyone hostage" The news lady reported. The guys watched as the camera walked around to the back windows and peered inside. First they saw the two robbers yelling at a bunch of people. The next shot made all the guys heart race. There huddled in a corner were Rachel, Gina and Chelsea looking terrified. AJ eyes were wide, Kevin's mouth was opened and Nick and Howie looked in shock. They all knew what they had to do. They ran to Kevin's car and Kevin stepped on the gas and sped to the bank.

Meanwhile inside the girls were whispering quietly to each other.
" How do we get out of here?" Chelsea asked at the brink of tears.
" I don't know either we figure out what to do than do something or we prey for a miracle" Rachel replied.
Before either one could answer one of the guys came up to them.
" Shut the fuck up before I blow your brains out".
The other one smirked. " We would hate to kill such hot women," he added.
The girls than stayed quiet and were deep in thought of different things. Chelsea thought about Ryan and Kevin and her future career. Gina thought about Howie and Nick and how much she wanted to be a doctor. Rachel thought about AJ and her writing and knew she had to do something and stay positive for her best friends and her own sake. Suddenly a police officer snuck in through one of the drive through windows and stuck out his gun.
" Put your weapons down and your hands up" he yelled.
The robbers were so scared they actually did what they were told. The police called for back up in his walkie-talkie and four other police officers came and hand cuffed them and led them to the back of the squad car. The girls were stunned. Finally they turned to each other and burst into tears and hugged each other. They walked out and were surprised to see the guys looking up and running to them. Nick and Howie both threw themselves on Gina, which caused her to cry, and AJ hugged and kissed Rachel passionately and Kevin hugged Chelsea tightly afraid that if he let go of her she would disappear. Everyone was thankful that no one was hurt and the girls were all luck to be alive.