- Text Size +
Chapter 13
Rachel, Gina and Chelsea all walked in to the apartment relived. The boys followed behind and sat around the couch. Today had been one of the most traumatic days of their lives and all the girls wanted to do was forget the whole incident.
" So are you girls sure your ok" Kevin asked for the hundredth time since it happened.
" Yes Kevin trust us we are fine" Chelsea assured him. "
" IM just making sure" Kevin said sensing she was getting tired of him asking the same question over and over.
"We appreciate the concern" Gina piped up.
" Its just when we saw you guys being held hostage it scared us to death" Kevin replied quietly at the brink of tears.
Chelsea walked over to him and kneeled in front of him.
" Listen to me we are fine and what happened today was a terrifying experience but the best thing to do is put it behind us and move on with our lives".
" Your right lets talk about something else" Howie said changing the subject.
" So how was your meeting today" Gina asked going and sitting in Howie's lap.
Howie was about to respond but Nick interrupted.
" It was good and we have something to tell you and we were going to ask you to go clubbing with us so we could tell you something but after what happened I don't know if you guys are up to going now or not" Nick explained.
" I want to go its been ages since I have done that" Rachel exclaimed. " Count me in".
" Yea I think it will be fun" Gina agreed.
All eyes were on Chelsea.
" Ok what the hell" She finally said.
" OK than we will go and get ready and be back to pick you guys up in lets say an hour" AJ proposed.
"OK that’s fine," Rachel said.
All the guys got up and AJ and Howie gave there girls a quick kiss and left. The girls started walking to their bedrooms when a loud knocking on the door startled them. Gina walked over to the door and opened it. Ryan ran in and knocked down Chelsea.
' Oh my god I saw what happened on the news are you ok" He practically screamed.
" Ryan calm down we are fine jeez" Chelsea replied annoyed.
" Sorry" Ryan apologized sheepishly helping her up off the floor.
Rachel and Gina rolled their eyes and shook their heads.
" IM going to hurl" Rachel said.
" Are you always that bitchy" Ryan asked.
Rachel turned red and stomped off into her room. A few seconds later she came back with one of her baseball bats and smacked him in the head. Ryan 's eyes rolled into the back of his head and fell to the ground.
" Oh my god Ryan" Chelsea cried.
Gina fell to the floor dying of laughter.
" Rachel why did you do that" Chelsea demanded.
" Because your boyfriend was being rude" Rachel replied coolly.
After Gina had stopped laughing she went into the kitchen and grabbed a ziplock bag and filled it with ice. Gina than brought it over to the living room and gave it to Chelsea. Chelsea put it on the growing bump. A few minutes later Ryan groaned and opened his eyes.
" What happened"? He asked.
" Rachel conked you on the head with her baseball bat after you called her a bitch" Chelsea explained.
" Oh yeah" Ryan muttered. " How about you come over to my place and we can cuddle and have some privacy" He suggested.
" UM I would like to but I can't" Chelsea replied regretfully.
" Plans to do what" Ryan asked.
" IM going to a club with Gina and Rachel and the boys" Chelsea told him.
" Oh ok than" Ryan said sounded sad.
Chelsea bit her lip. She felt bad that she had been leaving him out of stuff and hadn't spent much time with him lately.
" How about you go with us"? Chelsea offered.
" You mean that" Ryan asked his face lighting up.
" Yea I do the boys are coming an hour so I got to go get ready but just make yourself at home" Chelsea said.
Gina sighed and walked into her bedroom to get ready. As Chelsea was about to step in her room Rachel grabbed her by the arm.
" What are you thinking inviting him" Rachel hissed.
" Because he is my boyfriend" Chelsea responded bluntly.
" What about Kevin" Rachel asked.
" Kevin is just my good friend nothing will come of it" Chelsea replied. "Whatever" Rachel muttered going into her bedroom and slamming the door. Chelsea sighed and went to get ready.

At the club an hour later the place was packed. They were all ready to boogie down. The club was a twenty-one and older club but since the bouncer knew Kevin he had just smiled and waved them all in. Kevin was disappointed that Ryan had joined them but figured he had plenty of time to spend with Chelsea on tour. Kevin found a table and they all set their jackets down on the table.
" Damn you are looking sexy" AJ commented to Rachel.
Rachel blushed. She had gone with a pair of black dress pants and green glittery tube top. She had put her hair up in a bun.
" Thanks honey your looking fine as well".
" Shall we dance?" He asked holding out his arm.
" Sure" Rachel responded taking AJ's arm.
AJ Led her to the dance floor and the two started grinding to bump bump bump by b2k.
" You know I have an idea" AJ whispered seductively in her ear.
" And what's that" Rachel challenged.
" You come spend the night again tonight" He answered.
" Sure I'D love too" Rachel replied with a smile.
She had never been happier.

Meanwhile back at the table Nick couldn't help starring at Gina. He thought she looked hot in a black mini skirt and baby blue tank top. He watched as she laughed at the story Howie was telling. In five years she had filled out nicely but than again the last time he saw her was when they were thirteen.
" What is your problem this is your best friend plus you have Mandy" Nick scolded himself.
Gina kept seeing Nick stare at her finally she said " Nick why do you keep looking at me like that do I have like food in my teeth or something".
Nick turned a shade of red. " No I um wasn't looking at you um I was thinking about something so I a spaced out sorry if it looked like that" He stuttered.
Gina looked at funny. " Its OK Nick I was making sure I didn't have food stuck in my teeth or something".
The song Jenny in the block Started up.
" I love this song" Gina cried, "Howie lets go dance".
Howie just shrugged and got up and escorted Gina to the dance floor.
After an hour of dancing Howie, Gina, Rachel and AJ walked off the dance floor to their table breathless.
" Are we ready to order drinks" Kevin asked.
After everyone had told him what they wanted he recited it back to make sure he got the right drinks.
" Ok so one vodka, 2 waters, 3 bud lights. 2 sodas and 2 gingerails right".
Everybody nodded. A few minutes later Kevin came back with the drinks.
" Hey guys we should tell them now" Kevin said.
" Tell us what" Gina asked with curiosity.
" Well since are album sold so many copied our management has set up a tour" AJ started.
" That’s great when" Chelsea asked excitedly.
" Next week and we start dance rehearsals tomorrow" Kevin replied.
" How long will you be gone" Rachel asked sadly.
" Two months but we were thinking you guys don't start at the university till September right" AJ started.
" Yea" Gina replied looking confused not sure what they were getting out.
" Well we were wondering if you three girls would like to come with us that way we won't be sad and missing you all the time" Howie suggested. " Oh my god are you serious" Gina asked not sure she heard right.
" Yes" Nick confirmed.
" Yes Definitely I am so in" Gina squealed.
" If you think that IM going to go two months without AJ your crazy of course IM going" Rachel replied excitedly.
Chelsea looked at them.
" IM not going because I don't want to leave Ryan for two months" Chelsea explained.
Kevin's heart sank to his stomach. That was not what he expected to hear. Ryan looked at her.
" Go this is a great adventure for you" Ryan said.
" Are you sure" Chelsea asked.
" Yes IM going to be working a lot so we wouldn't be able to hang out that much besides we will talk everyday on the phone and maybe I'LL come to see you a few times and see their concert with you" Ryan told her.
" Well in that case ok" Chelsea said finally agreeing to it.
Kevin almost leaped for joy.
"Well that’s settled than" AJ responded happily.
AJ held up his glass of water. He had gone to rehab two years before for a drinking problem and did his best to stay away from it.
" Here is to an awesome fun and successful tour".
Everybody raised their glasses and took a sip. N'sync's " This I promise you" came on.
" Ryan lets dance this is our song" Chelsea pleaded.
Ryan got up. " I wouldn't miss it for the world" He said smiling.
And they both walked on to the dance floor. AJ immediately pulled up Rachel and took her to dance. They danced so close to each other. Nick had been dying to ask Gina to dance all night but he had been afraid and he didn't know why. This was his best friend here.
'Hey Gina want to dance" He asked.
" Sure" She responded.
The only people left at the table were Kevin who was jealous of Ryan. He wanted to be Chelsea's girlfriend. Brian was on his cell phone talking to Leighann and Howie was watching Gina and Nick closely. He saw that they had a connection but he wasn't about to let Gina go for anyone. Not even Nick. No one knew the tour was going to have some interesting twists that could change the lives and feelings forever.