- Text Size +
Chapter 20
AJ and Gina later that night had arrived at the new dance club in down town New York called Chrome. After the two had finished eating their food they immediately had left back to the hotel to change for clubbing. Gina had decided on a black mini skirt and white tank top and put clips in her hair. Gina had felt her breath being taken away when she had met up with AJ in the lobby. He looked mighty fine in a checkered light green short sleeved flannel with a white wife beater underneath and a pair of baggy blue jeans. Now they were at the club that was all lighted up by disco lights and colored florescent lights.
" Wow this place is awesome" Gina commented.
The dance floor was crowded with dancers grinding.
" Ready to go out there" AJ asked.
" Oh yea lets do it" Gina replied.
The song that was playing ended and a new started up. Gina recognized it as "trade it all part two by P-diddy".
" I love this song," Gina said.
" Me too" AJ agreed.
AJ took Gina's hand and led her to the dance floor. For the next twenty minutes AJ showed her all the different grinding moves that he knew. It took a few songs but eventually Gina got the hang of it and soon was perfectly in step with AJ.
" Ready to take a break" AJ asked sweaty and out of breath.
" Yes let's go get a drink" Gina suggested.
AJ and Gina made there way off the dance floor and found an empty table. AJ walked up to the bar and ordered each one of them a Jack Daniel's and than joined her at the table.
" So are you having fun," AJ yelled over the loud music.
' Yeah I am thanks for showing me those moves your pretty sexy out there doing them" Gina blurted out.
Gina than realized what she had just said and looked away a slight blush creeping on to her cheeks.
AJ smiled.
A slow song came on called " ALL my life" By Kaci and Jojo came on.
" You want to dance with me," AJ asked.
Gina nodded still a little embarrassed.
AJ took her hand and both swayed to the music. Gina felt so close to him that she could feel his hot breath on her face. Out of impulse Gina leaned over and kissed AJ. At first it was soft but eventually turned more passionate by the moment. A minute went by and they were interrupted by Gina's cell phone ringing. Gina guilty picked up. " Hello" She shouted plugging one of her fingers in her ear to hear.
" Hey Gina its Rachel calling" Rachel's voice very audible said through the phone.
Gina walked off the dance floor and out of the club with AJ following behind her.
" OK I can hear you what's up"? Gina asked.
" Well we are back at the hotel and IM calling a meeting" Rachel explained. " Ok AJ and I will be right there" Gina replied.
" OK what are you and AJ doing" Rachel asked confused.
" UM we are at a dance club" Gina stuttered.
" OK cool well see you guys in a bit" Rachel answered hanging up.
Gina hung up her phone and turned to AJ. " We are needed for a meeting back at the hotel for a meeting" Gina told him.
" OK" AJ replied. " Let's not tell anyone what happened in there" AJ suggested.
" Yeah good idea" Gina agreed.
" It could hurt some people if it got out" AJ told her.
Gina thought about her boyfriend and best friend. " Yeah it would but right now we have to go" Gina said.
AJ and Gina ran to catch a cab.

Rachel waited patiently in her hotel room as the group slowly started showing up. Rachel looked over at Nick who was looking at her at the exact same moment. Rachel couldn't help but think what they could have especially now that he was free. AJ and Gina interrupted her thoughts as they came through the door out of breath.
" Is that everybody?" Rachel asked. Chelsea nodded.
" I believe it is".
" Ok I called this group meeting because there have been a few changes" Rachel started. " First off Mandy will not be joining us," Rachel said. " Because she cheated on me with Chelsea's ex boyfriend" Nick chimed in.
" Ex boyfriend" Gina asked.
" Yeah you see Ryan was cheating on me with Mandy and Rachel, Nick and Kevin stopped me from marrying him and now Kevin and I are officially dating' Chelsea explained.
The room busted out in cheers not only that Mandy was gone forever but because finally after a long wait Kevin and Chelsea were together.
" That’s so awesome I am so happy for the both of you" Gina gushed. " Yeah its about time Kevin" Brian teased.
Kevin rolled his eyes. " I thought that I should call a meeting to let you know of the things going on but that’s about it so Ill see you guys in the morning" Rachel finished.
" Well IM going to stay and spend some time with my girlfriend" AJ announced.
" IM going to be going over to Kevin's hotel room for awhile so we will see you guys later" Chelsea said as her and Kevin strolled hand in hand out the door. Nick and Brian followed. Howie walked over to Gina.
" Lets go to the pool area because I think we need to talk" Howie told her. Gina could tell it was serious by looking at his face.
" OK let's go" Gina replied.
Gina and Howie walked out leaving AJ and Rachel alone.
" Finally I get to spend time with my girl' AJ replied with a smile.
AJ'S goal was to get Gina and the kiss out of his mind while spending time with Rachel. Something he hadn't done much of lately. AJ walked over to Rachel and started kissing her hard. Rachel really wasn't in the mood but forced herself anyway to have a good time. She could feel AJ'S hands lifting up her shirt and peeled his own off. Pretty soon all the clothes had been stripped off and they were rolling around on the bed. Rachel really wasn't in the mood and Nick kept entering in her thoughts.
" Oh Nick" Rachel blurted out.
AJ stopped. " What did you just say".
Rachel panicked. " I uh said oh Dick I want your Dick now".
AJ got out of bed at started throwing on his clothes. " I know that’s not what you said now IM going to ask you this once and I want you to be honest and tell me the truth". " What is going in between you and nick" AJ asked.
Rachel got up and threw on her clothes and joined AJ who was now fully clothed sitting on her bed.
" Look there is nothing going on between Nick and I" Rachel assured him. " Let's be honest here," AJ said. " Tell me what's is going on with you". Rachel gulped. It was now or never.
" AJ I care about you a great deal but IM having feelings for Nick and I think it would be best if we broke up," Rachel said.
AJ nodded. " I think it’s a good idea too".
Rachel looked at AJ confused. This was not the reaction she was expecting at all. " You do"?
" Yeah I do I feel like we are just friends and I think that that's what it should be" AJ replied.
" I Know that’s not the only reason so out with it" Rachel pressed.
" Like what" AJ asked pretending to be innocent.
' I Know you AJ and you said that we should be honest and I was about my feelings for Nick so its your turn to be honest" Rachel replied.
AJ sighed. " OK fine I have feelings for Gina".
Rachel smiled. " I knew it".
AJ scoffed. " How could you have we just became friends".
" You tend to forget I know everything" Rachel answered simply.
Rachel gave AJ a hug" But since we are just friends IM going to go find Nick good luck with Gina" Rachel said making her way over to the door.
" Thanks but It’s a lost cause she has Howie" AJ said sadly.
" Give it time those two won't last" Rachel replied walking out the door.
AJ sat down. " I hope she is right" He thought to himself

Gina nervously followed Howie out to the pool, which was deserted because it was closed for the night. The air in New York was rather comfortable not hot but not cold either. Gina went and sat at the edge of the pool and dangled her legs in the warm water. Howie parked next to her. The couple of minutes were spent in silence. Finally Howie turned to face her and ask the one thing that has been on his mind.
" What is happening to us". Gina sighed
" IM not sure". " I mean we never spend any time together, we never talk and I feel like your avoiding me" Howie explained.
Gina stared into her reflection avoiding his gaze. A single tear slipped out and fell across her cheek.
" I love you Gina but I need to know how you feel about me" Howie continued.
Gina lifted her head and looked into Howie's sweet brown colored eyes and felt her eyes watering.
" Howie I care about you a lot and I do love you but only as a good friend IM so sorry I don't want to hurt you for anything in the world" Gina explained.
Howie brushed the tears that had proceeded to cascade down her face. " I had a feeling that was what you were going to tell me," He said sadly. "I don't want to lose you I still want to be best friends" Gina told him.
" You won't lose me you will always be my best friend" Howie replied. Howie kissed her on the cheek.
" So now that we are just friends IM going to go to bed I have had a busy day" Gina said with a yawn.
" OK Ill see you in the morning" Howie replied.
" Bye" Gina waved.

Rachel knocked on the door to Nick's hotel room. She heard a few bangs and assumed that Nick had fallen down. Finally the door swung open. Rachel looked at the view before her. Nick was only wearing a pair of boxers.
" Hey Rachel what are you doing here" Nick asked surprised.
" I came to see you but if you don't want me than ill leave" Rachel started to turn around but Nick pulled her in his room and shut the door.
" No its not that I just thought you would be with AJ" Nick explained.
" Well AJ and I have decided to just be friends" Rachel said. "
Nick grinned but quickly replaced it with remorse. " You mean you guys broke up," He asked trying to sound sympathetic.
" That’s usual what the phrase decided to be friends mean" Rachel pointed out.
" Oh right IM SORRY" Nick lied.
" IM not we weren't meant to be and there is a reason I stopped by tonight" Rachel said.
" Oh what is it" Nick asked.
" Ever since we got to know each other I have been getting feelings for you and I love you" Rachel explained.
Nick just starred at her.
" What did I offend you" Rachel asked nervously.
" No it's just that I have been having feelings for you too and I do love you too" Nick answered.
Rachel smiled happily. " So where does this put us".
Nick walked up to her and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes both breathlessly pulled apart.
" Does that answer your question" Nick asked softly.
" Since we are officially dating there is something I have been wanting to do for the longest time" Rachel said seductively.
" Oh really what would that be" Nick asked.
Rachel kissed him with force and both were so into it they didn't even realize the stuff they were knocking down as they made there way to Nick's bedroom. Rachel started tugging at Nick's boxers until they slid off exposing his naked ass. Rachel started feeling him up and Nick moaned in pleasure. "
You like that huh" Rachel teased.
" Oh yeah" Nick groaned.
Nick started throwing off her clothes and Rachel pushed him onto the bed. " This is an experience you will never forget" Rachel whispered.
Nick only grunted in response and Rachel got on top of him and showed Nick the time of his life.

Kevin and Chelsea made their way to Kevin's room. Chelsea had never been happier although she was still pissed about what happened with Ryan.
" IM so glad we got to you in time" Kevin said as he walked into the living room.
" Yeah IM glad you did too" Chelsea agreed. " And IM not just saying that because I would have married a cheater but because one I would not be with the guy I am in love with but also because I wasn't ready and to get married and to be honest I was hoping someone would come and stop me".
" I am sorry for the whole Kristen thing," Kevin said.
" Its not your fault let's just forget about all that and concentrate on us" Chelsea suggested.
" Ok what do you want to do" Kevin asked.
" I say we watch a movie" Chelsea replied.
" OK lets see what the hotel has on their movie channels" Kevin suggested.
Kevin flipped through the channels and they both agreed on Final destination one of Chelsea's favorite movies. A few minutes into the both of them were making out which was leading to their clothes starting to come off. Kevin had his clothes half way off when Chelsea stopped and backed away.
" What's wrong Chelsea" Kevin asked concerned.
" Nothing you have to catch me first" Chelsea teased running into Kevin's bedroom.
" Hey no fair" He called running after her.

Gina dragged herself to her hotel room and knocked on the door since she had forgotten her key. When the door opened she was surprised to see AJ. " Hey AJ I hope IM not interrupting you and Rachel I just forgot my key and now IM going straight to bed" Gina explained walking into her room.
AJ followed her.
" You're not interrupting Rachel and I" AJ assured her. " Rachel and I broke up".
Gina looked at him. " Why not, What happened"? Gina asked.
" Well there were a lot of reasons one being we felt like good friends not a couple and two we have feelings for different people" AJ explained.
" That’s odd she has always been the AJ fan who else would she have feelings for" Gina wondered aloud.
" Apparently Nick" AJ answered.
" IM sorry it didn't work out" Gina said sympathetically. " IM surprised she went for the dumb blonde".
AJ laughed. Nick is your best friend".
" I know but he is still a dumb blonde to me" Gina replied.
AJ noticed that Gina's eyes were red. " Have you been crying" AJ asked softly.
" Oh um yeah I was before but IM fine now" Gina replied.
" What was wrong?" AJ asked concerned.
" Howie and I broke up and I thought I would lose him as a friend and that he was mad so I got a little teary eyed but we are cool" Gina explained. " Oh I see you guys are doing the good friend thing," AJ said understanding. Gina nodded.
" Gina there is something that I want to tell you" AJ started slowly.
He was nervous.
" OK what is it" Gina asked giving AJ her undivided attention.
" IM in love with you" AJ blurted out. " I understand if you don’t feel the same way but I thought you should know" AJ babbled on.
" IM in love with you too AJ" Gina answered.
" You do" AJ asked surprised making sure he heard her correctly.
" Yeah I do" Gina laughed looking at AJ who looked like a little boy getting candy.
" That’s so cool so do you want to be my girlfriend" AJ asked.
" I really want to be your girlfriend but Id feel bad considering I just broke up with Howie and Rachel is one of my best friends and it would be wrong to date her ex so soon" Gina pointed out.
" Rachel knows that I have feelings for you she wished me the best" AJ told her.
" Still I don't want her to be mad would you mind if I talked to her first," Gina asked.
" I understand I don't mind just talk to her soon so we can get together," AJ said. " IM inpatient" AJ joked.
Gina laughed at his cute face. " Ill talk to her tomorrow but we can cuddle in the mean time" Gina pointed out.
AJ smiled. AJ jumped into bed with Gina in his arms and the two fell asleep comfortable and more relaxed than they had been in a long time.