- Text Size +
Chapter 21
The next morning Chelsea woke up the sun pouring through the window and also to a bunch of chirping birds. Chelsea felt strong masculine arms wrapped tightly around her. Chelsea had never felt more safe in her life. Chelsea smiled at the memory of the night before. Chelsea had locked the door on Kevin and thought it was funny listening to him bang on the door for fifteen minutes with him whining about being tortured. Finally she had led him in and they had a wonderful night. Chelsea shifted positions and turned to see Kevin still sleeping soundly. Chelsea thought he looked hot wearing nothing and even in his sleep he looked serious. After ten minutes Kevin finally stirred and slowly opened his green eyes. Kevin yawned than smiled.
" Hey how long have you been up"?
" Not long I actually enjoyed watching you sleep" Chelsea said.
" It's not that exciting" Kevin replied wrapping his arms tighter around her. " Well it is to me," Chelsea said stubbornly.
" So did you enjoy last night" Kevin asked.
" What do you think" Chelsea replied. " I have wanted to do that to you forever".
" Same here you have no idea how long I have wanted this" Kevin admitted. " We had a few things that were in our way but now they are gone and we couldn't be happier" Chelsea reminded him. " So let's just enjoy each others company".
Kevin nodded. " Your right".
Chelsea looked at the clock. It read eleven.
" Kevin what time do you have rehearsals today" Chelsea asked.
" At noon why what time is it"? Kevin asked.
" Its eleven shouldn't you get ready" Chelsea reminded him.
" Yeah I will but first I want to ask you something," Kevin said nervously.
" OK what is it" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" Will you move in with me for the rest of the tour" Kevin asked softly. Chelsea smiled. " I thought you would never ask".
" Great we will get your stuff moved in tonight but first I want to play some more" Kevin said with a wicked grin.
Chelsea laughed and kissed him hard on the mouth and the two were at it again.

Rachel felt hot breath breathing in her face. She slowly opened her eyes and found a pair of blues ones starring down.
" Nick must you be that close" Rachel complained. " You know you have awful morning breath".
" No I don't" Nick whined.
" Yes you do and until you brush your teeth stay away" Rachel replied scrunching up her nose. " Besides what were you doing anyway trying to look down under the covers to get a view".
" No I was just watching you sleep" Nick said. " You look so peaceful and beautiful".
" Must you be that close"? Rachel asked giving him a skeptical look.
" I had the best night of my life last night" Nick told her changing the subject. Rachel smiled and stretched her arms.
" Me to IM so glad we are together".
" SO what should we do today" Nick asked.
" Nick you have rehearsal at noon and a concert tonight there fore we won't be able to do anything till after the concert" Rachel reminded him.
" Can't I just blow all of it off and we can stay here in bed"? Nick whined.
" Nick if we did that I'll feel bad for making you miss all this stuff and another thing its your job it what you get paid to do and lastly you would have a million fans mad at you and me along with four other band members and your managers that would kick both are butts" Rachel explained.
Nick scratched his head. " I guess your right".
" IM always right" Rachel replied simply.
Rachel looked at her watch, which read eleven fifteen. " Nick its eleven fifteen you should go get ready and I should be going back to my room" Rachel told him.
" Do you have to why don’t you stay with me"? Nick suggested.
Rachel thought about it. " Ok but I will get my stuff tomorrow since you won't be here" Rachel replied.
" Ok sounds good" " I guess I should get out of bed and get ready" Nick sighed.
" Yeah you should and I need to be getting back" Rachel said getting out of the bed and picking up her clothes.
" IM going into the shower" Nick announced. Nick than got an evil grin on his face. " Care to join me" He asked.
Rachel smirked and threw her clothes back down on the floor. " Of course".
Nick ran into the bathroom and started the shower.

Gina sat in the living room with her hot chocolate watching the real world on MTV. AJ had just left a few minutes before. Gina remembered how she had woken up in his arms and how nice it felt. It had been a long time since she felt that strongly about a guy. The only other person had been Nick. Howie had been more of a friend than a boyfriend. Gina really wanted to go out with AJ but she knew her friendship with Rachel was way more important. She wasn't totally convinced when AJ had said that Rachel didn't mind. Rachel could have just said that and Gina wasn't about to take that chance. Gina heard someone outside the hotel room door and soon after Chelsea came in.
" Hey Gina" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey Chelsea how is it going" Gina asked.
" Good where is Rachel" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" She isn't here yet" Gina replied.
Chelsea walked over to the pot of hot chocolate and poured herself a cup than sat down in a chair by Gina. They were interrupted ten minutes later by a banging on the door.
" Hey guys let me in I forgot to get one of the keys last night" Rachel's voice yelled.
Gina laughed while Chelsea shook her head and got up and opened the door.
" Hey guys I need something to wake me up and no coffee that stuff is so nasty" Rachel said.
" I made some hot chocolate its in the coffee pot over there" Gina told her pointing.
" Ok thanks I need something warm" Rachel replied getting a mug and pouring the last of the hot chocolate in her mug. Rachel sat down on the couch.
" So did you guys have fun last night" Rachel asked.
It had been awhile since the girls had really talked.
" Yeah I did what about you"? Chelsea asked.
" Oh I had fun with Nick and I should tell you IM going to be staying with him for the rest of the tour so my stuff will be out of here by tomorrow" Rachel warned them.
" Nick"? " IM confused" Chelsea said.
" AJ and I broke up last night because I am in love with Nick and he understood cause he is in love with another girl so we are now friends and than I went over to Nick's hotel room and we hooked up and now IM staying with him so it’s the two of you now" Rachel explained.
" Oh ok I get it now but um its only going to be Gina cause Kevin wants me to stay with him and IM moving my stuff in tonight" Chelsea said excitedly. " That’s great for both you but IM going to be lonely" Gina pretended to pout.
" So did AJ tell you" Rachel asked taking a sip of her hot chocolate.
" Tell her what" Chelsea asked. " IM confused again.
Rachel smacked her hand on her forehead. " Try and keep up".
" It's not my fault IM the last to know" Chelsea argued.
" Remember when I said AJ had feelings for someone else"? Rachel asked. " Yeah I remember" Chelsea replied.
" Gina is it and last night he was going to tell" Rachel faced Gina. " So did he"?
" Yes he did and I feel the same way" Gina replied.
" So you guys are an item now" Chelsea said.
" No not yet" Gina said softly. "
Why the hell not"? Rachel demanded.
" Because I wanted to wait and talk to you first" Gina answered.
" Why IM not understanding" Rachel said confused.
" See I told AJ that I wanted to talk to you first before I said yes because you guys just broke up and if it bothers you that I were to go out with him than I want to know beforehand so I don't mess up our friendship because that means more to me" Gina explained.
Rachel looked shocked. " Listen I appreciate the concern and giving my feelings consideration but IM telling you know I don't mind you dating him in fact I would like that because AJ needs someone to treat him right and I trust you completely to fill that position I'd pick you or Chelsea as the first people for that job" Rachel explained to her.
" OK so I'll talk to AJ later thanks a lot" Gina gushed excitedly.
" Well I say that we have finally found the perfect guys that we are actually happy with" Rachel pointed out.
" That’s so true" Gina agreed.
" What do you say we just hang out here and watch the real world till the concert" Chelsea proposed.
" IM cool with that" Rachel agreed.
" Me too" Gina piped up.

" 1, 2, 3, 4" Fatima called out as the guys worked on the dance moves for what felt like the hundredth time that day. The guys were doing fine except for Nick who the whole time kept messing up and grinning like a fool.
" No Nick how many times do I have to tell you keep in step" Fatima yelled in frustration. " You know what I need a aspirin take twenty minutes".
The guys all sweaty and tired walked over to their stuff and downed half their water bottles and sat on the floor.
" OK Nick what gives," Kevin asked.
" What are you talking about" Nick asked innocently.
" You know what were talking about you keep messing up more than usually and your grinning like a baffoon so what gives" Brian urged.
" Well last night Rachel and I hooked up and tomorrow she is moving into my hotel room here and for the rest of the tour" Nick explained excitedly. " “Wait hold up Rachel and Kaos what happened Bone" Brian asked confused.
" Rachel and I felt we were better off being friends and Rachel had feelings for Nick and I have feelings for Gina" AJ explained.
" OK I get that part but AJ Gina is dating Howie" Nick pointed out.
" Actually no we broke up last night to cause she only likes me as a friend" Howie piped up.
" Are you OK with that" AJ asked.
" Yeah I am I think we are better off as good friends and I don't mind her dating AJ" Howie told them.
" For one it's not any of my business and two I have a date tonight with my ex girlfriend Claudia". "
So bone have you told her how you feel yet" Kevin asked.
" Yes I did last night" AJ answered.
" Well man what did she say?" Nick asked impatiently.
" She said that she had the same feelings for me and…" before AJ could finish his cell phone started to ring. AJ leaned into his bag and fished it out. " Hello".
" Hey AJ this is Gina am I calling at a bad time"?
" No not at all we are all on a twenty minute break" AJ answered perking up.
" Well anyway I'll make this fast I talked to Rachel and she is cool about the whole thing so if the offer still stands I say yes" Gina explained.
AJ grinned. " Of course it still stands" AJ replied.
" OK than IM going to let you go than and ill see you tonight" Gina said.
" Ok later baby" AJ responded.
AJ hung up his cell and looked up to see four expectant looks. " To answer your question last night she wanted to make sure it was ok with Rachel that we dated and She talked to her and Rachel could care less so we are now officially a couple" AJ said excitedly.
" That’s awesome" Brian replied.
Too soon Fatima's voice filled the air. " Ok guys places".
All the guys groaned and made there way back to there spots.