- Text Size +
Chapter 22
2 months later
The three girls practically fell into the apartment they were so tired. It had been a long flight and it was only five in the morning.
" IM beat IM going to bed good night guys" Chelsea said as she dragged her suitcase to her room.
" You know IM going to hit the sack too you should get some sleep" Gina suggested.
" You know I have insomnia but I'll probably just hang out and lay on my bed" Rachel told her.
Gina shrugged and brought her stuff into her bedroom and shut the door. " Home sweet Home" Gina sighed happily.
" The past two months had been fun but she was glad to be home. Gina fell on to her bed and closed her eyes. The tour after the breakups and hookups had gone very smoothly. It had been a blast going and visiting all the different cities. Halfway through the tour AJ had finally asked her to stay with him. Gina had decided that she wanted to take this relationship slow. AJ was one of the best things in her life. Nick and her hung out and were getting closer to being best friends again which she couldn't be happier about. Nick and Rachel were as happy as ever. Gina wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they moved in together anytime soon. They were always together. Chelsea and Kevin were acting more like they were married than dating. Chelsea seemed to have totally forgotten about New York and what happened with Ryan. Gina could feel her eyes start to close and before she knew it she was out like a light.

Gina later woke up to her phone ringing. Gina leaned over and grabbed it.
" Hello".
" Hey Gina what's up" a perky voice practically yelled into the phone.
" Damn it Nick I was trying to sleep" Gina said annoyed.
" Yeah well IM not calling to talk to you I called to talk to Rachel.
" You have good timing" Gina muttered as she got up and walked out to Rachel's room.
" Yeah well it is two in the afternoon so you should be up anyway" Nick pointed out.
Gina knocked on Rachel's door.
" Hey Rachel phone for you".
Rachel opened the door immediately. " Ill take it on my phone".
" Did you get any sleep after we got back?" Gina asked.
" A little I have been up since nine looking over my collage class list that I need to take" Rachel explained. "
Gina nodded and watched as Rachel grabbed her neon green phone off the night stand. Gina than clicked off her blue cordless phone and trudged back to her room. Gina attempted to go back to sleep but once she was awake she couldn't go back. Gina made a mental note to kill the blonde moron. Gina made her way to the bathroom and took a long hot shower.
" What should I do today" Gina wondered aloud.
Gina then remembered what Rachel had said about looking at the courses she needed to take. The three of them were do back to the university in three weeks which meant that if she wanted to be able to take all her important classes that semester she had better sign up now before they were all full. Gina got out of the shower and through on a blue baby tee and blue flare jeans. Gina decided to go to the university and register that way since she had nothing better to do and it would be faster. Gina grabbed her keys and walked over to Rachel's room.
" Hey Rachel IM going to the university and register for my classes". Rachel too the phone from her ear. " Ok see you later".
Gina smiled and walked over to the door to leave but was blocked.
" Hey babe where you off too" AJ asked.
" Hey AJ I was just on my way out to the university so I can get my schedule for the semester in order" Gina explained.
" Well I came here to see you so how about I go with you and we can take my car" AJ suggested.
Gina smiled. " Ok thanks sweetie".
" Anything for you" AJ replied kissing her." And after your done you can come over to my place and I will show you my famous cooking" AJ told her.
" Ok sounds really good I have never been to your place" Gina said.
" Well I will show you" AJ whispered in her ear and kissed her softly on the mouth. After the kiss broke off Gina took AJ 's hand.
" Come on lets go".

" I know pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" The minister called. Chelsea looked into Kevin's green eyes and saw a single tear fall as he kissed her passionately. Chelsea turned to see friends and family gathered in a church the size of a mansion. Chelsea looked down to see white spaghetti strapped wedding dress and beside her were Gina and Rachel in a pink strapless bridesmaid gown. Chelsea woke up and smiled.
" That was a great dream," She thought.
Chelsea looked over at her alarm clock. It read ten after two.
" I had better get up"
Chelsea got up and walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and pink shirt. Just as Chelsea finished her hair her cell phone rang. Chelsea had programmed her ringer to be " I want to be with you".
" Hello"
" Hey honey how are you" Kevin's warm voice said. " I tried calling your main line but it rang busy.
" One of the other girls must be using it". " Hey IM good how about you" Chelsea asked.
" IM doing ok I miss you though". Kevin told her.
Chelsea laughed Kevin I just saw you early this morning".
" I know but I want you here all the time with me" Kevin whined. " So how about you come over to my place" Kevin insisted.
" OK Ill be over there as soon as I can" Chelsea replied.
" Great see you than and Chelsea".
" Yeah Kevin" Chelsea asked.
" I love you" Kevin whispered.
" I love you too bye honey" Chelsea replied hanging up and sticking her cell phone in her purse.
Chelsea walked out and looked into Gina's room. She didn't see her. Chelsea looked in on Rachel who was laughing at something someone said.
" Hey Rachel IM going to Kevin's. Rachel nodded and waved. Chelsea waved back and left.

" Nick you are too much" Rachel said.
For the past thirty minutes Rachel had been listening to Nick telling funny stories of stupid things that the guys had done in past tours. Rachel wasn't sure how they got on the topic of that.
" Bay I miss you I need you now" Nick whined.
" Nick I have a lot to do with registering for my classes and to get into my journalism course I have to write a newspaper of my own which is do in three weeks and guess how much I have done"? Rachel didn't give him a chance to answer that. " 0".
" But I want to see you so bad" Nick persisted.
Rachel sighed. " OK here is what you can do how about you come over here and I will make us a lunch and I can work a little bit on my paper and after I get some of it done we can have a little bit of fun" Rachel suggested. " What about your roommates" Nick asked.
" They are not here Chelsea went to Kevin's and Gina went to schedule for classes at the university than IM sure she will go see AJ and I don't expect either back till later tonight if they decide to come home" Rachel assured him.
" OK than ill be over as soon as I can" Nick replied.
" Ok I love you see you when you get here" Rachel said.
" Love you too bye cute stuff" Nick replied.
Rachel rolled her eyes and hung up the phone.
" Now what to make" She muttered on her way to the kitchen.

Chelsea arrived at Kevin's and was amazed at the size of the house. It was bigger than any house she had ever seen. Chelsea had never been to Kevin's before but had known where it was. It was a brown Victorian three-story house. Chelsea walked up to the front door and nervously rang the doorbell. A few seconds later Kevin appeared at the door.
" Hey sweetie come in"
Kevin kissed her and led her into the house. Kevin led her into the kitchen. Chelsea was amazed. Kevin had a table with two lit candles and loads of food.
" Wow this is so beautiful" Chelsea whispered.
Kevin came up behind her and kissed neck.
I decided this would be our first official date in town" Kevin explained.
" Awe Kevin that’s so sweet" Chelsea gushed.
Kevin walked over and pulled the chair out and Chelsea sat down. Kevin sat in the seat across from her and both started grabbing their food.
"So what's this all about" Chelsea asked after she started eating.
" What are you talking about" Kevin asked innocently.
" I know you Kevin you wouldn't try and do a whole romantic set up unless something is on your mind so spill" Chelsea urged.
" Ok I have been so happy ever since we started going out and even though we have been only going out for two months we have known each other for awhile now and I was wondering if you would consider moving in with me" Kevin explained.
" Kevin I don't have to consider moving in with you cause I already know what my answer would be" Chelsea said.
Kevin's face fell.
" My answer is yes" Chelsea told him.
Kevin's face filled with a grin. " Really".
" Yes really" Chelsea answered.
Kevin jumped out of his seat and ran over and hugged her. " God I love you we can move your stuff in tomorrow" Kevin said excitedly.
" I love you too" Chelsea giggled and the two shared a kiss of a lifetime.

Rachel started to get frustrated at the computer. She had spent the last twenty minutes trying to put one of her pictures on her articles but it wasn't fitting right.
" Damn you stupid piece of shit" Rachel yelled and smacked it.
The doorbell rang and Rachel was happy for the interruption. She opened the door to reveal Nick handing her a bouquet of roses.
" For you madam" Nick said in an attempted English accent.
Rachel laughed. " Why thank you come in".
Nick walked in and smelled something really good. " What's that smell smells really good" He commented.
" Well IM making macaroni and cheese and a batch of chocolate fudge brownies" Rachel told him.
" I can't wait I bet they will be delicious" Nick said.
" We shall see when they are done in a few minutes" Rachel replied.
While Rachel attempted to get back to her paper Nick was behind her nibbling her earlobes and neck.
" Nick do you mind" She finally asked frustrated.
She had trouble concentrating in a normal environment but with Nick was plain distracting. Finally she heard the ding of the oven.
" IM going to go get that" Rachel told him
. Rachel no doubt knew that she had a purple hickey on her neck. Rachel pulled out the brownies and turned around but ended up tripping over her feet and the brownie fell on both her arms.
" Ouch" Rachel cried in pain.
The brownies were so hot that she could feel her arms start to blister immediately. Nick panicked and ran to her.
" IM taking you to the hospital" He cried.
He picked her up and carried her to the car with her screaming and crying in pain the whole way.