- Text Size +
Chapter 28
The next day was a very cloudy gray with rain kind of day. Gina woke up in her bed very tired. Gina thought that the weather was perfect to represent her mood. The night before after she had cried she had gone out for a drive. She drove for four hours ending up in FT Lauderdale. Gina had grabbed a bite to eat at a local diner filled with old people than She finally turned back and ended up getting home at four in the morning. AJ had left her twelve messages on the machine demanding to know if she had gotten home yet and to call him immediately. Gina didn't even bother to call him back. She went straight to bed. Gina was glad that Rachel wasn't home. She really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Now it was ten and Gina was still tired. She got up and dragged herself in the bathroom to take a hot shower. The hot water felt good against her skin. Gina's shower had a shower radio so Gina decided to turn it on. The song " When you say nothing at all " came on. Gina closed her eyes to wash the shampoo out of her hair. An image appeared before her. She saw herself in an exercising room somewhere and her on a treadmill. The image vanished almost as quickly as it came. Gina opened her eyes confused.
" What was that" She asked herself.
Was it a memory or just some vision of her imagination? She didn't know. Gina walked out of the shower through on a pair of clothes that were in her drawer and dried her hair. By the time she was finished Gina heard voices out in the living room.
" Look Nick I had fun too and I thought it was nice waking up in your arms and I could get used to it but remember I want to make sure that Gina will be comfortable here alone before I move in with you I just need another week or so" Rachel explained.
Gina didn't hear Nick says anything but than heard Rachel say
" Nick don't give me that look".
Gina rolled her eyes and walked out into the living room. Nick and Rachel both turned their heads.
" Hey Gina its about time you got home, AJ called us frantic last night and this morning" Rachel told her.
" Yeah well I went for a drive and I got when I got home there were like twelve messages from him," Gina said.
" So you have called him back right"? Nick asked.
" No not yet I will eventually" Gina replied with a shrug.
" You should go and see him" Rachel advised.
" Fine I'll go jeez I don't need people treating me like a helpless cause" Gina complained grabbing her keys and heading towards the door.
" Oh and by the way don't make me the cause for you not moving with Nick I can take care of myself" Gina called.

" See she said to go ahead with it now" Nick pointed out after Gina left. " What's with her anyway".
" I don't know she has been acting like that a lot lately IM guessing its how she deals with her frustration of not remembering" Rachel guessed.
" When AJ called my cellophane last night he said that she is so hostile with him".
" I guess we should give her space and let her deal with this on her own" Nick said.
" Your right Nick but I also know where you were going with that" Rachel laughed.
She thought it was cute they way he tried to do reverse psychology. Too bad he made it to obvious.
" Is it working," He asked with a sheepish grin.
Rachel smiled. " Nick your too cute but yeah I guess it did I will move in with you but tomorrow and I will pack later on tonight" Rachel finally said. Nick picked her up and swung her around. " You have made me the happiest guy I can't wait till we go back to our home," He said excitedly.
" Put me down Nick" Rachel squealed. " I swear Nick If you don't put me down right now Ill get the baseball bat and swing it in a few spots that will be quite painful" Rachel warned.
Nick immediately set her down.
" Yeah that’s what I thought" Rachel teased.
" So what to do today" Nick asked.
" I don't know what do you want to do?" Rachel replied.
Both of them were so bored.
" How about we just get ahead start on packing and than we can back to our place and just have fun sitting by the pool and stuff" Nick suggested. Rachel shrugged. " Sounds like a plan to me".
" Ok than lead the way" Nick replied.
Once they both got in Rachel's bedroom Rachel started pulling clothes up from the floor. Nick brought her suitcase out from the closet and picked up a couple of shirts and attempted to fold it neatly and out it in the suitcase. After a couple of minutes Nick got bored and watching Rachel in her tank top and shorts looking frustrated was more fun. Nick walked up behind Rachel and started nibbling on her earlobe.
" Nick stop" Rachel said. Nick quit for a minute than started on her Neck. " Nick did you not here what I just said," Rachel asked annoyed.
Nick grinned. " IM bored" He whined.
" I have an idea why don't we finish this later and right now we can take all are clothes off and play fight under the covers".
Rachel looked at him skeptically. " Alright Nick".
Rachel started tugging at his pants and pulled them down than got a start on his boxers. Nick through his shirt off and started working Rachel clothes. Rachel started kissing him and slowly backing him up till his butt hit the bed. Rachel then pushed him lightly on the bed and got on top of him.

Chelsea turned on the radio and a fast beat song was playing. Chelsea than got out the mop and filled up the bucket with warm water. She then started mopping while singing to the radio. Chelsea had decided that it was time to clean the house since it was starting to get dirty. One thing her and Kevin had in common was they hated a messy place. Chelsea really started getting into the music. Chelsea danced while mopping the kitchen the floor sliding all over the linoleum floor. Kevin had gone out to the grocery store to get groceries. Chelsea was so busy dancing and mopping that she didn't hear Kevin's car pull up or heard him coming into the house. Kevin smiled and quietly chuckled as he watched his girlfriend. Kevin slowly put the grocery bag that he had carried into the house on the counter and started singing to the song. Chelsea startled jumped behind her and screamed. Kevin died laughing. Chelsea's face turned red as a rose.
" Damn it Kevin you scared me" She said her voice shaky.
" Sorry…I…couldn't …help. It" Kevin replied in between fits of laughter. Chelsea sighed. " How much did you see," She asked afraid of the answer. " Let's just say I saw a good performance" Kevin answered. " Now help me put the groceries away".
Kevin and Chelsea brought in the bags of groceries and started putting them away.
' So what you say we go out to dinner tonight" Kevin suggested.
" Sounds good to me what's the occasion" Chelsea asked. " I assumed I would cook something".
" Well I think its been way to long since we have had a nice dinner alone don't you think" Kevin asked.
Chelsea thought about that and realized that Kevin had a point. " Your right any ideas on where we should go" Chelsea asked.
Kevin thought for a moment. " Lets go to that new Italian restaurant that opened up on lanterns Chase" Kevin suggested.
' Sounds good to me" Chelsea agreed. " First IM going to go take a shower" Chelsea said after she put the last of the groceries away.
Chelsea started walking away and making her way to the room. She stripped down and walked into the shower letting the warm water slide off her body. A pair of strong arms started washing her back. Chelsea smiled and turned around and her Kevin went at it.

Gina arrived at AJ's house. Gina figured that she owed AJ an apology for her behavior and attitude of the past night plus it would shut him and all the others up and off her back. The only reason she knew where AJ lived was because AJ had taken her their three times since she had been out of the hospital. Gina walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds AJ answered the door.
" Gina thank god your ok where in the hell were you I called you like twelve times and you never called Back" AJ exclaimed all in one breath while giving her a big hug.
Gina hugged him back. Being in AJ'S arms felt great.
"OK AJ first can I come in and please one question at a time" Gina replied. " Sorry" AJ said sheepishly ushering her in.
AJ took her hand and led her to the couch. They both sat down.
" Ok look AJ I came over today to tell you that IM ok and that IM sorry that I didn't call you back" Gina began. " I went for a drive and then I came home that’s all I did".
AJ nodded. " IM glad you home safe and I accept your apology" AJ said. " Why did you run off like that and why have you been so mad lately".
" I have been just frustrated lately IM sorry that I ran off like that and acted badly its just stuff that IM going through and I feel like no one gets it so I feel alone that’s all" Gina explained.
" Your not alone remember that" AJ replied softly squeezing her hand. " Come here".
Gina moved closer to AJ and ended up laying against his chest. For the first time in a week she felt safe.