- Text Size +
Chapter 32
" Home sweet home" Rachel sighed as she unlocked the door to the house.
Behind her Nick carried in all the suitcases struggling. Rachel turned around and laughed at him.
" Having problems honey".
" No not at all" He replied through gritted teeth.
His face was red and he had beads of sweat start to pour down his face. Rachel rolled her eyes and took two of the suitcases easily and set them down in the hallway.
" You know baby you should really work out at the gym" Rachel suggested. " I don't need to I got muscles" Nick protested.
" Uh huh Nick whatever you say" Rachel replied letting it go.
It was two weeks after the wedding and three days before Valentines Day. Nick and Rachel had just arrived home from their honeymoon in Mexico. Rachel was sorry to leave but missed her friends and her job. Nick came up and swept her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. He started to undress her.
" God Nick must you always be so horny I mean we just walked in the door" Rachel giggled at her husband's eagerness.
" We haven't done this in awhile" Nick whined.
" Don't even go there we fucked all day and all night all two weeks that we were there" Rachel reminded him. " I wanted to actually go sight see but someone wouldn't let me". Rachel raised her eyebrows.
" Not me" Nick said as innocently as possible.
Nick finished undressing Rachel and Rachel sighed in surrender throwing all of his clothes and giving in to his demands.

Chelsea woke up early in the morning and looked over too see Kevin asleep. She thought he looked so adorable. Chelsea saw that the clock read eight AM. She didn't have the heart to wake him so she got up took a quick shower and threw on a pair of clothes. Chelsea decided to go to the mall and find a really good Valentines Day gift. Chelsea wrote a quick note and left. At the mall she started wondering around the stores aimlessly not finding a single thing that was special enough to get Kevin. She had something unique not original in mind. Chelsea passed the food court and decided to get something to eat. She decided on sbarros. Chelsea was in line for five minutes when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Chelsea turned and was faced with Ryan.
" Hey Ryan what are you doing here" She asked.
" IM here shopping for a gift for my Girlfriend" he replied. " IM taking a snack break".
" Me too" Chelsea replied.
" What you getting a gift for Kevin or you taking a snack break"? Ryan asked a little bit confused.
" Both actually" Chelsea sighed. " I haven't found a gift that I actually think would be perfect".
"Hmm maybe I can help how about you have lunch with me and IM sure I can help you come up with something" Ryan proposed.
" Ok IM up for that" Chelsea agreed.
All through lunch Chelsea and Ryan talked about gift ideas.
" You know what I quit for today," Chelsea finally said frustrated.
" Awe IM sure you will think of something" Ryan assured her.
" HA I hardly think so" Chelsea replied.
She checked her watch, which said three.
" Shit I got to go home Ill talk to you later" Chelsea gathered her things and gave Ryan a quick hug.
" Good luck" Ryan called as she left.
She hurried down the crowded mall. As she was about to hit the doors the lead out into the parking lot a store sign caught her eye. AN idea struck her as she thought of the perfect gift for Kevin. Grinning away Chelsea walked in.

Gina walked into the house exhausted.
" AJ" She called.
Gina had just worked the late shift again the forth time that week.
" Hey Baby how was work," AJ asked coming in and kissing her lightly on the lips.
" It was ok I was swamped helping the doctors with the patients that either had an injury or came in with a bad case of the flu" Gina replied. " But I like what I do as tiring as it can be".
" That’s good you are doing an amazing job working a night shift everyday and managing to go to all your classes and do really good" AJ commented giving her a big hug.
" Yeah well its not an easy job and I don't have a lot of time to spend with my best friends or you" Gina replied sadly.
" I know but I understand" AJ assured her. "I support you with anything you do".
" Awe thanks sweetie I really appreciate that" Gina said.
" How about we spend some quality time right now and make up for lost time" AJ suggested raising his eyebrows.
The phone ringing interrupted the couple.
" I will get that," AJ said.
He ran and answered the phone in the kitchen.
" Hello" AJ answered,
" Hey AJ this is Kevin look IM calling you and the other guys because I need help with something" Kevin said.
" Ok what do you need help with?" AJ asked.
" Look come over to my place and I will explain" Kevin responded.
" Alright Ill be right over" AJ said.
" Who was that" Gina asked coming into the kitchen and opening the refrigerator.
" That was Kevin he needs my help on something so IM going over to his place" AJ answered. " IM sorry honey I know I just said we would spend time together" AJ apologized.
" Hey its ok I have a lot of school work to do anyway," Gina said.
" OK but I promise that when I get back we will have are alone time" AJ told her.
" I will hold you to that" Gina replied.
AJ walked over to her and kissed her. " I love you".
" I love you too" Gina sighed. " Now go the sooner you leave the sooner you get home".
AJ hugged her again and left. Gina walked up to their room and grabbed her books and laptop and got to work.

Rachel sat on the couch watching the last five minutes of friends her favorite TV show. Once it was over she decided to call her best friends. She was bored. Nick had gone over to Kevin's for some important thing so now she was all by herself. Rachel picked up the phone and dialed Chelsea's number. She only got the machine. Next she tried Gina. It rang twice before she picked up.
" Hello".
" Hey Gina its Rachel" Rachel said.
" Oh hey are you back in town," Gina asked.
" Yeah I got back in earlier today" Rachel replied.
" That’s great so how is married life" Gina teased.
Rachel laughed. " Its really good".
" So did you have fun on your honeymoon" Gina hinted at getting details.
" Yeah I had fun but IM not going to give details if that’s what your trying to get at" Rachel warned. " It's all dirty".
" Oh than I really don't want to know" Gina laughed.
Before Rachel could say anything else a beep noise. " Hey hold on I have a beep" Rachel told her and flashed over.
" Hello".
" Hey your home" Chelsea's perky voice floated into the phone.
" Yeah that’s why I answered it" Rachel replied sarcastically.
" What are you so bubbly about".
" Well I tried to call Gina but her line was bust I wanted to three way so I could tell you both at the same time" Chelsea explained.
" Well I am talking to her now so let me get her on so you can tell us both" Rachel told her.
" OK call me back," Chelsea said.
" OK now we are all here so tell us why you're so happy," Rachel asked Chelsea a few minutes later.
" Well since Valentines Day is in three days I went shopping and at first I couldn't find anything but on my way out I noticed a traveling place so I went in and Kevin and I are going to spend five days in the Caribbean. " What do you guys think?" She asked.
" Damn you I would love a vacation like that I know he is going to love it" Gina, said.
" Yeah I do too" Rachel agreed.
The three girls have chitchatted for twenty minutes until Rachel heard the door slam.
" Got to go guys my husband is home".
" Ok that means AJ and Kevin will be home any minute" Gina said.
The three girls said good bye and Rachel walked into the front hallway to greet Nick.
" Hey you" Nick said coming up and kissing her.
" Hey have fun," Rachel asked.
" Yeah we did" Nick replied.
They both walked into the kitchen while Rachel started to make them both sandwiches.
" So what did Kevin want that was so important" she asked.
" Um I can't tell you but he has quite a surprise planned for Valentines day" Nick explained.
" Care to share" Rachel pushed.
" Nope I'll tell you eventually though" Nick promised.
" Um Ok" Rachel said confused.
She really was dying to know.
" So what do you want to do" Nick asked.
" Nick I know what your up to and I can't right now I have work to do before I go into the office tomorrow besides you need to do some recording in the studio remember" She reminded him.
Nick grumbled. ' Yeah".
Nick gave Rachel a quick kiss before heading into his studio.

Chelsea quickly went and hid the tickets and all the information the travel agent had given her in one of her drawers and under a pile of papers where she was sure Kevin wouldn't find it. She heard a door open and close and then heard Kevin calling to see if she was home.
" Hey Kevin" Chelsea said descending the stairs and kissing him quickly.
" Where did you go?" she asked. "
The boys and I had some things to take care of" Kevin replied. That wasn't a lie.
" Oh really with management" Chelsea asked.
" Um yeah you know how that is" Kevin answered.
" Oh that’s cool" she replied.
' So where were you off to early this morning" Kevin asked her. ' I mean when I woke up this morning I saw that you were gone and I went downstairs and saw the note that you had left to run errands".
" Yeah I went to the mall to do some shopping they were having sales" Chelsea lied.
She hated lying to him but this was for a good cause.
" Did you buy anything"? He asked nonchalantly.
"Chelsea shrugged. " No All the clothes on sale were like so ugly" She answered.
" Well IM hungry what do you say we order a pizza and eat outside" Kevin proposed.
Chelsea smiled. " Definitely".
The two made their way into the kitchen but soon the doorbell rang.
" I'll get that," Kevin said running to the door.
He opened it and was faced with Kristen.
" Hey Kevin" she greeted softly.
" Kristen what are you doing here" He asked.
" Um can I come in we need to talk" Kristen asked.
" Um ok" Kevin responded somewhat confused.
Before Kristen came in she turned around and pushed in a stroller with a newborn baby. Kevin hadn't noticed that it was there.
" Honey who is it" Chelsea asked coming into the living room.
Chelsea was surprised to see Kristen with a baby.
"What do we have to talk about Kristen"? Kevin asked.
" OK well you might want to sit down both of you" She started.
" No I will stand thanks," Chelsea said harshly.
" Just say what you came to say," Kevin said simply.
" Ok this is my son Zach and he was born a week ago" Kristen said.
" So what does that have to do with anything" Kevin said annoyed.
" Well I need to put down the fathers name on the birth certificate and the thing is I don't know who to put down" She said.
" What are you trying to say" Kevin urged.
" IM saying you could be the father".