- Text Size +
Chapter 37
Gina finished watching "A walk to Remember " and got up from the couch. She straightened the living room up. She knew that Rachel would be arriving any minute. Gina was curious what Rachel meant about the other reason for her stopping by. The way she had come off sounding on the phone it wasn't good. After Gina threw on some clothes the doorbell rang. Gina walked over to the door and answered it. There stood Nick Rachel and AJ.
" AJ what are you doing" She asked confused.
" Hey Gina can we come in" Rachel asked.
Gina recognized her face as her big angry face that meant someone is going to die.
" Um yeah sure" Gina replied letting them in.
Once everyone was inside she closed the door and walked into the living room.
" Ok what's going on here?" Gina asked. " AJ I thought you were with Joey".
" Well on the phone earlier remember how I told you that there was another reason I was coming by" Rachel recalled.
" Um yeah" Gina replied nervously.
Rachel turned to AJ. " This part where you start talking".
AJ solemnly walked over to Gina and looked into her eyes. " First we should all sit down" He started.
" No I want to stand what's going on," Gina asked again.
" Ok well tonight I went to the roadhouse grill with Joey" AJ started. " And we were getting a drink at the bar when this girl came up to me and we started talking".
" You know what I don't think I want to here the rest of this" Gina interrupted covering her hands over her ears.
" Yes you really need to hear what he has to say" Rachel told her.
Gina took a deep breath and slowly took her hands off her ears. " Ok AJ continue".
" The girl started coming on to me and kissing me and I didn't want her to but I did nothing to stop her"" Nick and Rachel were apparently having dinner there and spotted me" he finished sadly.
Gina felt the tears fall.
" Damn straight I got your ass and I made you tell her the truth" Rachel said.
" Why did you do it" Gina asked quietly after a few minutes of silence not looking at him in the face but staring at the floor.
" I don't know it just did I handled it poorly" he replied a tear rolling down his cheek.
Rachel huffed. ' That’s an understatement".
" How could you AJ" Gina asked softly.
" I am so sorry," AJ said.
" Has it happened before" she asked with disbelief.
" No I have never done anything like that" AJ assured her. " And nothing like that will ever happen again".
" Your right AJ it's not going to happen again because we are finished," Gina finally said.
" What do you mean we are finished"? AJ asked in alarm.
" I can't stay with a guy that I can't trust because he cheated on me" Gina replied simply with no emotion.
"Please don't do this IM sorry it was just a kiss' AJ pleaded.
Gina stood up. " Its too late for apologies and it was just a kiss this time" " What about next time AJ huh" " next time will probably lead to sex and you were unfortunate this time to get caught I mean who knows what would have happen or where the kiss would have led to if two of my best friends wouldn't have been there to catch you" Gina challenged him angrily. "No its definitely Its over" She screamed and ran up the stairs.

Chelsea lay back in Kevin's arms perfectly content. The two had an amazing time but than again every time was amazing.
" You know I can't wait to be married," Chelsea said.
" Yeah me neither" Kevin agreed. " IM so happy that you said yes".
Chelsea looked over and stared at Kevin.
" What else would I say I love you so much and IM more than ready to become your wife" Chelsea told him.
" Really" Kevin asked his smile growing broader.
" Really" She assured him getting back to her comfortable spot. " I can't believe you went to all that trouble to plan a proposal like that" Chelsea commented.
" Yeah well I had it planned for awhile" Kevin explained.
Suddenly Chelsea's eyes flew opened and she jumped out of bed.
" What's wrong?" Kevin asked alarmed.
" I can't believe I forgot" She exclaimed looking around the room for the purse she had used for dinner a few nights before.
Finally she spotted it on the corner dresser. She rummaged through it toll she found the tickets and walked over to the bed.
" This in my hand here was my Valentines Day gift to you but with the proposal that threw me off guard I totally forgot" Chelsea explained.
" Awe you didn't have to" Kevin assured her.
" I wanted to and I did" She said matter of factly.
She handed it to Kevin. Kevin looked at and grinned.
" So when are we going"? He asked.
" Whenever you want its good all year" Chelsea explained.
" How about we go next weekend" He suggested.
Chelsea jumped on him. " Sounds perfect".
The phone ringing interrupted the moment.
" Lets not get it" Kevin said.
" We have to it could be work calling me in" Chelsea insisted grabbing the phone. " Hello".
" Hey Chelsea its Rachel um meet me at my house in twenty minutes" She said. Chelsea could tell that it was serious by her tone.
" Um Ok any hint on why".
" I will tell you when you get here" She replied.
Chelsea hung up and started to get dressed.
" Who was that and where are you going" Kevin asked.
" That was Rachel and she wants me over at her place for some reason" Chelsea explained.
" Do you have to go" Kevin whimpered giving her a look.
" Don't even Kevin I wouldn't be going if it weren't important" She told him grabbing her keys.
She kissed him on the lips. " Bye babe".

Gina ran up the stairs to their bedroom and immediately pulled out all the suitcases she had. She started stuffing clothes and whatever else she could fit into them. There was a knock at the door.
" Go away" she yelled.
" Its not AJ its Nick" the voice behind said. " Can I come in".
Gina sighed. " I guess so".
Nick open the door and walked over to the bed and sat down. " How are you?" he asked.
Gina shrugged. " Just fine".
Gina continued to work not wanting to stop in fear that she would break down. That was the last thing that she wanted to do.
" Look IM really sorry about what happened but don’t you think that ending it is a bit harsh" Nick asked.
Gina stopped and flashed him an angry look. " No after what he did I don't think so but you would say that being a typical male" Gina spat. " Who knows what would have happened if you hadn't happened to be there".
" Look IM not trying to justify what he did and your right IM not sure how far he would have gone if we weren't there but the point of the matter is he just kissed her" Nick argued.
" You know what Nick just get out your not helping" Gina said.
Nick stood up and took the clothes she had in her hand and put them gently on the bed.
" IM sorry ok IM just trying to help my two best friends" He said softly. : I know that you don't want to do this because you love AJ so much and I also know that AJ will miss you so much and its killing him".
" Well I don't want to leave him and hurts like hell but he really hasn't given me any other choice" Gina replied.
Just than Rachel strode into the room. " You all packed" She asked.
" Yep" Gina mumbled zipping up the last of the suitcases.
" Ok your coming and staying with us" Rachel told her.
" No IM not I don't want to intrude so Ill just go stay with another friend or at a hotel till I can get my own place" Gina explained.
" No you are not doing that your staying with us and that’s final" Rachel insisted.
" Fine IM too tired to argue with you but I will follow you in my car" Gina said.
" Ok Nick will you do me a big favor and take her bags and put them into the car" Rachel asked sweetly.
" Ok" Nick shrugged getting up.
As Gina made her way to the top of the stairs AJ walked up and pleaded with her once again not to leave him.
" Leave me alone AJ I am doing you a favor now you can have all the women you want to kiss and fuck around with" Gina explained simply.
" But I don't want another women I just want you" He begged.
" Too late for that you should have thought about that before you went and did what you did" Gina replied walking out of the house and into her car. AJ followed close behind and wants Nick finished packing her stuff into her car she left never looking back at AJ. She thought that if she did look back at him she would forgive him and take him back.
" Goodbye AJ" she whispered as she backed out of the drive way and out of his life.