- Text Size +
Chapter 44
A week later it was the day of the wedding. Chelsea was going crazy trying to make everything look perfect. Three days earlier AJ had been released from the hospital and was making progress already in physical therapy. Gina and Rachel were dressed and were working on getting Chelsea ready.
“ How long till the wedding starts” Chelsea asked to no girl in particular.
Rachel rolled her eyes and looked at her watch. “ The ceremony starts and two and half hours and its been a minute and thirty seconds since you last asked”.
Chelsea sighed. “ IM sorry its just that I want to make sure that everything is perfect today”.
“ Look we understand just take a breathe and relax” Gina said.
“ IM trying but its really hard when there are butterflies the size of a piņata in your stomach”. Chelsea replied.
“ Look you deserve this wedding and to marry Kevin and you have put in a lot of handwork with the planning so I suggest you relax because as soon as the ceremony begins you are going to be on the get go” Gina reminded her.
“ Lets just get her ready now” Rachel interrupted. Frankly she was sick of hearing and watching Chelsea go nuts.
“ Ok I will do the hair and Rachel you can do her make up” Gina suggested.
“ Fine by me I can’t do twisty stuff with people’s hair” Rachel said.
The two girl’s were at work. Rachel had made Chelsea’s make up look natural but not too natural to where you couldn’t tell she was wearing any. Gina pulled her curly hair up in a French twist and used glittery clips to help it stay up.
“ There your done” Gina said.
“ Yeah you look perfect” Rachel added nodding her head for emphasis.
They turned her chair so that she could take a look into the mirror. “ What do you think” Rachel asked.
Chelsea smiled into the mirror “ I love it thanks guys you did such a great job”.
Rachel smiled. “ I know we are talented”.
“ Now its time to get the dress on”. Gina said.
Chelsea walked into the other room and a few minutes later emerged with the dress on.
The two girl’s helped to button it up. “Lastly we have the Vail to put on” Chelsea told them.
“This is going to be a royal pain in the ass” Rachel complained with a frown.

“ You ready guy” Brian asked coming up behind Kevin.
Kevin was standing in front of the mirror attempting to straighten his white bow tie but not really having much luck. “ Yep been ready for a long time”.
Brian stepped up and started to fix the tie. “ IM really happy for the both of you” “ I know that this marriage is going to last forever”.
“ Thanks Brian I sure as hell hope so”. Kevin sighed. “ IM all ready to go”.
A few minutes later Nick and Howie arrived followed by AJ wheeling in his wheelchair.
“ IM so ready to get the party started” Nick said jumping up and down.
“Nick control yourself” Kevin said laughing. “ You think you can stand still during the ceremony”?
Nick nodded. “ Yes Kevin IM not the hyper twelve year old anymore”.
Kevin laughed. “ Your right your now the hyper twenty three year old”.
Nick gave Kevin the finger.
Kevin rolled his eyes. He didn’t have the time to have a childish argument with him. He turned his attention to AJ. “ How are you feeling”?
AJ shrugged. “ IM doing ok”.
“ Good but if you start to feel tired or you start to feel bad let Gina or one of us know” Kevin told him
AJ rolled his eyes. “ I will but I just want to have fun and be treated like everyone else here”.
Just than the minister appeared at the door. “ Its time”.
Kevin took a deep breath and clapped his hands together. “ Lets get the show on the road”.

The beautiful sound of the violins playing the wedding melody floated through the air. Chelsea was nervous and excited all at he same time. She couldn’t wait to become Kevin’s wife. She watched as Gina and Rachel each took there turn walking down the aisle and took there positions. Finally it was her turn. Chelsea’s dad was in a nursing home on his death bed with all timers so he was able to attend. That left Chelsea to walk by herself. A smile crept up her face as she got closer and closer to Kevin and she could see tears in his eyes. Kevin grabbed her hand and walked her up to the very front.
“ We are gathered here today to unite two young lovers” The minister started.
Chelsea looked over at Kevin just in time to see him mouth the words I love you babe. She mouthed back I love you too and turned her attention back to the front.
“ Is there any one who doesn’t think that these two should not be married”. he asked.
When no one said a word he continued. “ ok Kevin and Chelsea have decided to write there own Kevin you go first.
Kevin grabbed both of Chelsea’ hands and looked deep into her eyes. “ Chelsea from the first moment that I laid eyes on you I knew right than and there that you are the one for me and I have loved you ever since”.
Chelsea started to cry and silently thanked Rachel for making her use water proof mascara.
“ I love you now and I will love you more fifty years down the road so right here in front of god, are family and friends I will cherish you and take care of you till the day I die”. with that Kevin put the shiny diamond wedding band on her finger.
Now it was Chelsea’s turn. She took a deep breath and told Kevin what was in her heart. “ Kevin what started as a kiddy crush on a backstreet boy pop star turned into the love of my life and I thank you for all that you have done for me you have made me so happy and I can’t wait to start are life together”. Chelsea tearfully put the wedding band on Kevin’s finger.
The minister started talking and after the two said there I do’s they were pronounced husband and wife and Kevin kissed her like he kissed no other. As the two made there way down the aisles with everyone throwing rice at them and heading to the reception Chelsea smiled the biggest smile as she was ready to start her life with the most romantic and wonderful man alive.