- Text Size +
Chapter 45 the last chapter
Rachel looked down and smiled at the new additions to the Carter family. She had found out a few months ago that her and Nick were going to have twins.
“ They are so beautiful” Rachel whispered looking beside her at Nick
“ Yeah they certainly are” He agreed. But of course they did they took after there mother.
A knock at the hospital room door interrupted the family moment. The door slowly opened and Kevin peeked his head in. “ Are you up for some visitors”
Nick looked over at Rachel. Rachel nodded. “ Sure come on in”.
Kevin followed by Brian. Leigh Anne, Chelsea, Howie, AJ than Gina all walked in.
“ So Rachel how are you feeling” Chelsea asked.
“ IM so tired but really happy”. She sighed looking at both babies.
The group moved closer to take a better look of the twins. Rachel had a boy and a girl.
“ Wow both babies are just so cute” Gina gushed.
“ Yeah and look at the blonde hair on that kid” AJ commented pointing at the little girl.
Nick and Rachel both laughed. “ Just like her daddy”.
“ What are there names” Chelsea asked.
“ Well we decided to name our daughter Nicole Rose Carter because she had Nick’s blonde hair and blue eyes as AJ so kindly pointed out” Rachel joked.
“ And we decided to name our son Skyler Gene Carter just because she liked the name” Nick said.
Rachel looked at Nick. “ You know if I weren’t holding your children right now I would have smacked you” She joked. “ You know that you liked it too”.
The group laughed while Nick just smiled. “ I know”.
“ Well I think that we should leave the new family alone” Kevin suggested. “ Plus Rachel you should get some sleep” “ We shall be back tomorrow”.
The whole group agreed and one by on hugged Nick and kissed each one of the kids.
Rachel waved good bye and after everyone left handed the kids to Nick so he could put them in there little bassinets. “ It’s been a long day what do you say we get some sleep” Rachel suggested.
Nick nodded in agreement and climbed in next to Rachel.
“ I love you Rach” Nick said.
“ Love you too” Nick she replied closing her eyes.
Minutes later both were fast asleep.

Gina opened the door to her and AJ’s house. A couple weeks after Chelsea and Kevin’s wedding Gina had moved in with AJ not only to help him out around his house and take care of him while he was still in a wheelchair but also because she loved him and had forgiven him. Months later everything was going great for the couple. AJ hadn’t cheated on Gina again and he was doing so much better. He now was able to walk with the help of a Cain.
“ What would you like to me to make for dinner” Gina asked AJ.
AJ who had sat down on the couch smiled and shook his head. “No need to make Its already made”.
Gina looked at him funny. “ Done already”? “ But how we have been at he hospital all day”.
“ Well I had dinner delivered to us from your favorite Italian restaurant about an hour ago” AJ explained.
“OK I will go and bring it out” Gina said getting up.
“ No I will go and bring the food out you just stay here and relax” AJ replied getting up and walking into the kitchen
Gina shrugged and sat further into her chair. A few minutes later AJ came out with a tray and set in down in her lap. Gina looked at AJ and realized he was using his Cain,
“AJ are you crazy IM going to go and get your Cain”, She started to get up by AJ put his hand up to stop her.
“ Nope I don’t need the Cain anymore” He told her. “ Just watch”.
AJ walked into the middle of the room and did one of his hardest dance moves from their last tour. “ See”.
Gina looked at him in amazement. “ How long have you been able to do that”?
AJ smiled his victory smile. “ For a couple of weeks now” He replied. “ I have been working on all this for part of my surprise”.
Gina set down the tray of food and hopped up and hugged AJ. “ AWW thanks sweetie I am so happy that your feeling a hundred percent better”.
Gina sat back down and picked the tray back up and started to eat while AJ brought out his food and set it down on the coffee table.
“ Honey aren’t you going to eat your food” Gina asked.
“ Yes but remember I said that me walking normal again was only part of the surprise”. AJ reminded her.
“ Yeah so what else is there” Gina asked giving him a skeptical look.
AJ stood in front of Gina an got down on one knee“ Gina I and pulled out a black box and held it out to her. Gina opened it to see a diamond ring. Gina I love you with all my heart and I thank you for taking me back and always being there for me and I want to ask you to be my wife”.
Gina couldn’t help but start to cry. “ Yes” she whispered.
AJ picked her up and swung her around. “ So what day do you want to get married”? he asked.
Gina smiled “ You know I was thinking let’s fly to Vegas and get married tomorrow”?
AJ looked at her with an odd expression. “ Don’t you want a big wedding”?
“ Yeah I do but lets get married tomorrow cause I can’t wait and than have like a big reception.” Gina replied.
AJ shrugged. “ Ok if that’s what you want than its what I want”.
Gina got up. “ I’m going up to take a shower care to join me”.
AJ jumped up “ what are you waiting for”.
Gina giggled and ran and AJ went after her. Neither could wait to spent there lives together.

Chelsea walked into the bakery to see a mob of people. Kevin followed close behind. “ wow look at the crowd in here” Kevin commented.
“ Yeah I can’t believe how pact it is in here” Chelsea replied.
The bakery had been fixed up and had the grand opening 2 months earlier. The bakery was doing really well. Chelsea’s other assistant walked over to her and Kevin. “ Can you believe the crowd” she exclaimed.
“ Yeah its more than normal what’s going on” Chelsea asked.
“ you know that new recipe of that smoothie you just put on the menu”?
Chelsea nodded “ Yeah you mean the one I added earlier today”?
“ Yeah that’s the one apparently its your best seller yet” She said.
Kevin hugged her from behind. “ Congratulations honey IM so proud of you”.
Chelsea grinned. “ Thanks” “ Lets go into the backroom”.
Kevin led her to the backroom which they had made into an office to be able to do the books and stuff.
Kevin shut the door behind him. “Finally some peace and quiet and a moment alone with my wife”.
Chelsea put her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the mouth.
They broke apart a few later. Kevin sighed with content. “ Life is wonderful I have a beautiful wife, wonderful best friends a great career in the music business and running a very successful bakery”. “What more could a guy ask for”?
Chelsea nervously bit her lip. She had something to add to it. A secret that she had been keeping for 2 days now.“ A baby”.
Kevin looked at her. “ I know we will have kids sooner or later:.
“ No Kevin that’s not what IM saying” Chelsea replied
“ what are you saying than” Kevin said.
“ IM saying that we are going to have that baby sooner cause I found out 2 days ago that I am over a month pregnant”.
Kevin starred at her in amazement. “ Really:.
“ Yes really” she said.
“ You have no idea how happy you have made me” Kevin whispered. He cupped her head in his hands and laid a big juicy kiss on her lips.
And everybody lived happily ever after!!!!!!
THE END