- Text Size +
Chapter 5
Two weeks later the day of the concert had arrived and Gina had never been so nervous in her life. Here she was going to face Nick after five long years.
"I can't go through with this" Gina said walking over to her window. Chelsea and Rachel were over helping her get ready. Chelsea had worn a pink no sleeved top with black dress pants and had kept her curly brown hair down. Rachel had gone with a leopard print mini skirt and green tube top and had put her hair in butterfly clips. Gina was still looking through her closet for something to wear. Chelsea and Rachel had known that Gina would still be looking for something to wear so they had gotten ready early.
"Yes you are going" Chelsea replied.
Rachel looked through her closet throwing clothes around until she saw something that caught her eye. It was a blue dress that went just above her knees and tied behind her neck. Rachel smiled. "Perfect".
Rachel took the dress and threw it at Gina. "Here put this on".
Forty minutes later they were ready to leave. Gina had curled her hair and put it half up. They were taking Rachel's green Camero to the concert.
" Do I really have to do this" Gina whined.
Gina was so scared.
"Yes you do and don't worry we will be right there and I have the baseball bat in the trunk" Rachel assured her.
Just than Chelsea's cell phone rang.
"Hello" She greeted.
"Hey baby where are you" Ryan asked.
Gina and Rachel rolled their eyes knowing it was Ryan. He always called whenever Chelsea wasn't with him.
Rachel took the cell phone from Chelsea's hand. "Ryan we are busy call back later" She said hanging up before he could reply.
" Hey why did you do that" Chelsea whined.
"Because I do not want your boyfriend calling on our girls outing again" Rachel explained annoyed.
Chelsea rolled her eyes and put her cell phone back in her purse and looked out the window.

"Frack we only have ten minutes" Kevin called from his dressing room next door.
Nick was getting ready to perform. He hadn't been in Tampa since he had been accepted into the group. His thoughts wandered to Gina again since he had found out about the concert in Tampa. A pang of guilt hit him in the stomach. He hadn't tried to contact her in years. He had only called her once which was when he had first left and that alone was only a brief conversation. Nick sighed. He didn't really have a reason why he didn't call. Yes he was busy but he just never did anything to contact her. He did think about her a lot and somewhat talked about her to the guys. They always told him that he should call her. Brian walked in.
”Time to get on stage".
Nick finished putting on his outfit and his last thought before taking the stage was "I wonder if she will be here tonight".

As the boys took the stage Chelsea and Rachel started screaming and jumping up and down in their seats. Gina's heart did flip-flops when she saw Nick. In person he looked gorgeous. He really had grown up to a man, "A dead man when I get through with him" She thought bitterly. Nick had started walking towards their side of the stage while singing his solo on Back to your heart. He looked right at her with those blue eyes that she used to look into. She couldn't tell if he recognized her or not. Chelsea noticed Gina eyes looking like she wanted to cry.
"Cheer up Gina at least enjoy the concert".
Gina smiled. Chelsea was right she would enjoy the concert since that wasn't what scared her. It was just the after the concert going backstage to meet the guys that did it. Gina finally begun to relax and enjoy the concert like her two best friends. But too soon the concert was over and it was time to be led by one of the bodyguards backstage. The girls made their way to the bodyguard that was standing by the stage. "
We are here to see the boys" Rachel announced to the buff guy.
"You got passes" He asked gruffly.
Rachel pulled out three passes and flashed them to him. After he inspected them he moved out of their way. "You may go in"
Gina took a deep breath. "Here we go".