- Text Size +
Chapter 6
The girls made their way backstage. There were only four other people that had received backstage passes. The girls got behind the four and waited for their turn to go into the dressing room with all five guys. Gina was a nervous wreck.
"Relax Gina everything will be fine" Chelsea reassured her.
"Yea besides I brought the bat just in case" Rachel explained pointing to her big bag.
" Are you going to rape AJ" Gina asked with smile.
Rachel only grinned, "We shall see".
Finally it was their turn to go in. Gina opened the door to the dressing room to reveal five guys sitting at a table. The guys looked up and smiled. "HI" They said in unison.
Rachel and Chelsea followed behind Gina. Nick thought that the girl in front looked oddly familiar. Howie thought she was hot, AJ couldn't keep his eyes off the girl wearing the very short mini skirt.
"What's your name" Nick asked coming up the Gina.
Gina couldn't believe he had forgotten all about her.
"Its Gina Nicholas" Her tone flat.
Nicholas couldn't believe it. Gina in the last five years had grown up and now was so beautiful.
"Oh my god Gina it's been so long" Nick whispered. He picked her up and swung her around. "My god you look great".
Gina didn't say anything but looked away before he saw the tears stinging her eyes.
"Guys meet Gina my best friend since we were three" Nick said.
All the guys said HI.
" And these are my two best friends Rachel and Chelsea" Gina pointed out. " Gina is a AJ fan and Chelsea is a Kevin fan" Gina told them.
Kevin smiled warmly. "IM flattered.
The truth was he thought she was cute.
" IM already married," He added. "But you are cute".
Chelsea blushed. "Thanks I think you're cute too but I also have a boyfriend".
"I would still like to get to know each other and be good friends" Kevin replied sincerely.
" I would like that" Chelsea answered with a smile and went to sit by Kevin. No one knew him and Kristen were having problems.
"IM glad Rachel is an AJ fan cause IM a fan of hers" AJ replied smugly. Rachel grinned and walked over and sat on his lap. "We should get to know each other better," She said seductively.
AJ smiled. "Oh yes I would love that".
"So this is Gina the girl we hear about occasionally," Brian said.
"Yea Nick didn't tell us how beautiful you are" Howie complimented looking her up and down.
“ Nick wouldn't know since he failed to call write or visit".
Everyone remained quiet.
"IM sorry" Nick mumbled.
Gina laughed. "Your sorry I don't get you Nick you promised me you would call and write as much you could but you didn’t you broke that promise" Gina said angrily.
"I know its just we were so busy and at first I didn't have time and than when I started dating Mandy she gets jealous easily”.
Gina and the other girls had read about Nick's girlfriend Mandy. She knew that Mandy used him for his money because of an article they had read about her ex boyfriend talking about his relationship to her.
" You know IM really mad and disappointed in you Nick it hurt double not just because you were my best friend but because I was in love with you" Gina confessed.
Nicks mouth dropped. " You liked me," He asked in surprise.
"Yea I did and I still do but I guess I need to get over you not because your dating that bitch but because we aren't friends" she said.
Gina pulled off the ring Nick had given her. "See I never took it off where is yours Nick" She asked in a taunting tone.
" Mandy made him take it off" AJ called.
Nick blushed.
"IM glad I meant that much to you Nick" Gina said softly before running off out the door.
Rachel got up from AJ'S lap and pulled out her baseball bat and swung it at Nick's balls. Nick groaned in pain.
"You know Nick you are the biggest ass hole I know wake up Mandy wants your money not you and here you have a wonderful girl who likes you" She screamed.
AJ walked over to Rachel and took the bat.
"You're a feisty one aren't you but I like that," He said.
Rachel smiled and took the bat back and threw it in her bag. She than spit on Nick and went back to focusing her attention on AJ. Chelsea walked over to Nick.
"I suggest you talk to her and at least try to be friends".
Nick just nodded.
The door swung open and Mandy came waltzing in like she owned the place.
"HI Nicky" She purred in his ear.
Mandy was totally oblivious to everyone's dirty looks. They all shook their heads hoping he would wake up before it was too late.