- Text Size +
Chapter 7
Gina ran all the way out of the building out into the warm breezy night, It was pretty much cleared out now cause it was getting late and the fans had long since gone home. Gina slumped against a wall and sobbed with her head on her knees. She didn't know how long she was out there. Minutes, hours she didn't care. Gina heard footsteps and all of a sudden it got closer until it stopped right in front of her. She prayed it wasn't Nick. She was in knowing mood. Gina looked up too see Howie's gentle face.
"Mind if I sit down" He asked softly.
Gina nodded and scooted over. They sat there in an uncomfortable silence. Finally Howie broke it.
" You know Nick really is sorry"
Gina shrugged. "Yea right".
"No IM serious he talked about you from time to time and when we first started out we were so busy but than Mandy came in the picture and she is ruining his life" Howie explained.
"You don't have to tell me that" Gina said with a sigh.
"We have told him so many times but he gets mad he is so in love" Howie said.
Gina just snorted. "Why are you telling me this".
" Because I want you to know that he didn't forget about you and that he feels guilty and I think that you should start over and get to know one another again" Howie advised.
"I don't know if I can and I mean not just because IM mad about him not contacting me like he promised but because IM still in love with him" Gina said.
Howie smiled. "You should talk to him and be friends and As for being in love with him I wish I could tell you too give it time and hope he breaks up with Mandy soon but I can't because I don't know what is going to happen". Howie started. " However I think that in order for you to be happy you should move on and I know that’s going to take time and to be honest I think your very pretty and sweet and I would like to get to know you and help you in anyway I can" Howie finished hoping that she would give him a chance.
Gina blushed.
She knew what he was getting at and his advice made sense.
" This could be a start" She though happily her spirits rising. "Ok I would love to get to know you better say dinner tomorrow night". Gina asked. Howie grinned. "So now your asking me on a date shouldn't it be the other way around".
Gina laughed.
" I would love too," Howie said sincerely. " Now I say we should go back to everyone else". Howie stood up and held out his arm. " Shall we?" He asked in a very bad English accent.
Gina smirked and rolled her eyes and stood up to take his arm. " We shall".

Meanwhile back in the dressing room everyone was doing his or her own thing. AJ smiled at the blonde beauty on his lap. A month before He had broken up with Sara because she had cheated on him with two other guys. He had loved her and felt heartbroken and betrayed and thought he would never be able to date again. But looking at Rachel he knew he was ready. First he decided he should get to know her better since all he knew about her was her name and her capabilities if he got on her bad side.
" So Rachel tell me about yourself" AJ asked.
" Lets see I am eighteen and I drive a really cool green Camero and I'll be attending the University of Florida in the fall majoring in Journalism and I don't date but I will fuck you right here and right now" Rachel finished with a smile.
AJ had to laugh. " You certainly are honest".
Rachel just smiled wider. " I would as you the same question but I know everything about you except for how good you are in bed and the size of your penis".
AJ blushed a deep red. He hoped no one else was listening. AJ'S expression turned serious. " You know I think you're so hot and I like you a lot would you consider going out with me".
Rachel's smiled disappeared. " She had made a promise to herself years ago that she would never date again but she wanted to give AJ a try but wasn't sure if she was ready.
" Listen AJ I like you too but could you give me some time as good friends with benefits just for a little while before we start in a relationship" She asked.
AJ knew it had to have been bad but knew he would wait. "Yes I will wait for you and when we do I'll go slow" He answered.
Rachel hugged him quickly and kissed him hard on the mouth for a makeout session.

Across the room Chelsea and Kevin were in a discussion about themselves and relationships. They both had come to find that they had quite a bit in common. The truth was that if she wasn't taken and Kevin wasn't married she would date him. Little did she know that Kevin was thinking the same thing?
" So your going to be a chef I always wanted to be one" Kevin said.
"Really would you be one if you weren't a backstreet boy?" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
Kevin nodded. " I make a mean Lasagna," He said.
" Well I would like to taste your cooking sometime" Chelsea replied honestly.
" I'D like that" Kevin whispered.
They both felt an attraction to each other but were fighting it. The only thing going through each of their minds were "Is the good friend thing enough"?

Nick's mind kept wondering back to Gina. He had missed her like crazy and felt terrible about treating her the way he did. Normally he liked it when Mandy nibbled on his earlobe but at the moment it was annoying the hell out of him. He wished he could talk to Brian but Brian had gone home to his wife leighann and newborn son Baylee. Nick was more confused than ever. "He had been shocked to say the least to find out she was in love with him when they were thirteen let alone even now but he had felt weird when he saw her. IN his eyes she had grown up. Nick made a mental note to talk to Gina and straighten things out. He didn't want her to be mad at him anymore and wanted to make it up to her. As if on Que. The door to the room opened and in came Howie and Gina arm in arm laughing. A pang of Jealousy hit him in the gut. Nick didn't know why but he hated seeing Gina with Howie. The group ran over to them and Nick pushed Mandy off and took her hand and walked over to where Gina stood. "Gina I am really sorry I know I screwed up please forgive me and lets start over so I can make it up to you" Nick pleaded.
Mandy just scoffed. Rachel just gave Mandy the evil eye.
Gina held up her hand. “Nick I forgive you and yes we can start over but this is your last chance" Gina warned.
Nick smiled and hugged her.
Mandy cleared her throat.
" Gina this is my girlfriend Mandy and Mandy this is my childhood friend Gina" Nick introduced them to each other.
" How charming" Mandy sneered.
Gina rolled her eyes. Rachel took a deep breath and made a mental note to beat down Mandy later.
Rachel turned to Gina. " So what going on".
" Howie and I are going on a date tomorrow night," Gina said excitedly. Chelsea and Rachel smiled.
"IM happy for you two" Chelsea said.
Nick felt angry and didn't know why. He shook it off and faked a smile. AJ put his arm around Rachel.
" We are going to take it slow before we date " . Rachel said with a smirk. " Looks like your dream is coming true" Gina teased.
" I suppose you and Kevin are just friends" Gina said with a smirk.
" Yep" Kevin answered as innocent as possible.
Rachel and Gina both gave Chelsea and Kevin the yeah right we will see about that look. Chelsea looked at the time.
" We better be getting home its late".
They all exchanged numbers while Mandy bitched at Nick the whole time and the girls left never being happier than they were at the moment.