- Text Size +
Chapter 9
The warm shower had made Kevin feel a little better. Kevin had decided he was going to call up Chelsea and instead of talking to her over the phone was going to invite her to a local coffee shop near his house. Kevin started dialing her home number but remembered she moved into an apartment with Gina and Rachel and he wasn't sure of the number or if their phone was hooked up yet. Kevin decided it would be smart to call her cell phone. It rang twice before she picked up.
" Hello".
'Hey Chelsea its Kevin".
" Oh hey Kevin" Chelsea greeted back. " How are you doing?" she asked.
" To tell you the truth I have been better Kristen left me and has filed for divorce" Kevin explained solemnly.
" Oh Kevin IM so sorry is there anything I can do for you" Chelsea asked concerned.
" UM the reason I was calling was I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the local coffee shop on Franklin street so we can talk" Kevin asked hoping she would say yes.
" Sure Kevin I'll be there in fifteen minutes" Chelsea told him.
" Ok great thanks see you there bye" Kevin replied.
" Bye Kevin" Chelsea said back.
After Kevin hung up he grabbed a jacket and got in his car and roared out of the driveway.

Chelsea clicked the end button on her cell phone and put it in her purse and walked out of her nearly finished room. Rachel was getting some water and Gina was carrying a box into her room.
" Where are you going" Rachel asked with curiosity.
" IM going out for a bit" Chelsea answered.
" With who" Gina asked her.
Chelsea blushed red. " No one IM just going to get some fresh air" Chelsea lied.
Gina smirked. " I know your lying you blush profusely and you never go out alone".
" Its got to be Kevin because she wouldn't act like that if it were with Ryan" Rachel explained.
" Oh alright if you must know IM going to meet Kevin at a coffee shop because he wants to talk" Chelsea explained.
Rachel and Gina looked at each other and smiled.
" You mean like a date" Gina pressed.
Chelsea was getting frustrated. " NO its not a date oh smart one Kristen left him and he is down" Chelsea said.
" Poor Kevin" Gina sympathized.
" Yeah but I think that Kevin is better off" Rachel said.
Gina and Chelsea nodded in agreement. Just than Chelsea's cell phone rang again.
" Hello" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey baby how are you" Ryan's voice asked.
A wave of guilt hit Chelsea.
"Its not a date so you have nothing to feel guilty about its just a friend talking to another friend" She assured herself.
She turned her attention back to the phone.
" Hey honey IM fine you".
Gina and Rachel started laughing. Chelsea glared at them.
" IM good except I miss you" Ryan complained.
" Awe I miss you too ill see you this weekend right," Chelsea asked.
" You bet I got to get going I just called to say Hey and that I love you and miss you" he answered.
" I love you too and I miss you" Chelsea replied.
" Bye babe" He said and made a kissing noise.
Chelsea did the same. " Bye honey" and clicked the end button wants again.
Rachel and Gina made kissing noises and busted out laughing.
" Not funny guys" Chelsea said angrily.
" You know we are just playing" Gina said.
" I know IM leaving now I'll see you guys later" Chelsea said walking out the door and into the complex's parking lot to her car.
Rachel laughed. " You know I think that Chelsea is going to end up with Kevin".
Gina nodded. " Of course I mean who can resist Kevin's AB's and awesome personality".
After Chelsea left the two were sitting on the couch talking about what a better match Kevin was for Chelsea than Ryan.
" Anyway are you going to tell AJ you want to date him," Gina asked.
"I think that you and Nick would be perfect together" Rachel commented. " Yea well IM with Howie now and Anyway he is dating Mandy" Gina replied.
" Mandy I can take care of and IM sure you can talk some sense into Nick than IM sure Howie will understand. " Rachel said.
" OK Whatever and anyway don't change the subject so are you" Gina pressed.
" IM not sure I need some time to think".
The doorbell rang.
" I'll get it" Gina said getting up from the couch.
She opened the door to reveal AJ standing there with a goofy grin. Gina had to laugh.
" OH Rachel it's for you"
Rachel came to the door and was faced with the man of her dreams.
" Hey AJ" She greeted.
" Hey sweets I am here cause IM wondering if you would like to come over to my place for a little while" He asked.
" UM IM not sure I still have a lot of unpacking to do" She replied.
AJ gave her the puppy dog look. " Please I want you to spend time with me" He pleaded.
Rachel laughed. She thought AJ looked adorable using Nick's technique to get his way.
" Your pathetic but OK I will come over let me grab my purse" She agreed.
Rachel grabbed her purse and Gina gave her a smile.
' Have Fun and see you tomorrow".
Rachel grinned. " You know me almost too well".
Rachel took AJ's arm and the two were out the door. Since Gina had the apartment to her self she decided to work on her room some more. She grabbed the last two boxes from the car and made her way to her apartment into her room to UN pack them. The first box was the last of her clothes. The last box however was a box of all the things Nick had given her. It also had pictures. After Nick left without any contact she had raided her room and put all the memories and everything that had anything to do with Nick in that box and threw it literally in the attic. Gina had decided to take the box back when she was packing to move. She didn't want to leave it there and since they were starting over she figured she could use them again. She opened the box and took out a small album. She looked through it and smiled. There were pictures of them on each other birthdays smiling. There was one of when Gina had thrown cake at Nick on her tenth birthday because he had broken the head off her favorite doll. Than there were pictures of them playing outside tackling each other. After Gina was done looking through the album She ran across a pooh bear stuffed animal that Nick had one for her in the elementary school carnival. She remembered he had known how much she liked Winnie the pooh in second grade so he had spent thirty dollars worth of tokens into the crane game machine and finally won it and given it to her. The only thing that Gina hadn't put in that box was the friendship ring she couldn't take it off because it meant a lot to her. But than Gina remembered Nick not wearing his. Gina decided to take it off and put it in her jewelry box for now until Nick wore his and proved to her that their friendship meant something to him. Her cell phone ringing interrupted her thoughts. She walked to her table and picked it up.
" Hello".
" Hey beautiful" Howie's voice chirped.
" Hey what's going on?" She asked.
" Nothing much what were you doing" He asked innocently.
Gina looked back to where the box laid on her bed.
" Um I was arranging my room" She told him.
It wasn't a complete lie.
" Well I just called to say good night and I was hoping we could go see a movie tomorrow" He said.
" Well I would love to" Gina replied.
" Well good Ill talk to you tomorrow sweet dreams" Howie said.
" Night Howie" Gina answered and hung up. Gina sighed. "Better get to bed" She though to herself.

Rachel arrived at AJ's and they had decided on watching a movie. Rachel had chosen a chick flick called "Josie and the pussycats". AJ had groaned but Rachel had reminded him that she was the girl so she got the pick. As the movie started AJ put his arm around Rachel and attempted to watch the movie. After twenty minutes of the movie Rachel was getting bored and she knew AJ was too by the way he was fidgeting and coming up with excuses to go get something. Rachel decided to tease him a little bit. First she snuggled up to him and he automatically wrapped his arms around her. A few minutes later Rachel started rubbing his thighs and she could see him getting restless. AJ knew what she was doing so he took his hand and started rubbing her thigh.
"How do you like being teased" He asked.
That was all Rachel needed. She threw herself on top of him, which sent him diving to the floor. Now that she was in control she kissed him hard on the mouth and ripped his shirt off. AJ than flipped her over and started roaming his hands up her shirt.
" I want you so bad right now" He whispered.
" Same here but let's take this upstairs," She said.
AJ picked her up and carried her into his bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed taking her shirt off and slowly unbuttoning her jeans. He started kissing her stomach and using his hands took the rest of her clothes off her and threw them on the floor. Rachel unbuttoned AJ's pants and threw his boxers behind her. The two went at it like wild animals hungry for its prey.

Chelsea drove all the way to the coffee shop, which was in downtown Orlando. As she made her way there she saw that there was no parking spots near the place.
" Damn it' She cursed.
She drove around three times but eventually had to settle for parking in one of the store parking lots. After she parked the car she made her way down the street. She saw the coffee place and Kevin sitting at a table outside looking sad. She only had to cross the street to get there.
" Hey Kevin" She called.
He looked up and spotted Chelsea immediately. He smiled and waved. Chelsea waited till the walk signal came on and started to walk across. Chelsea didn't see the speeding car whipping through. Chelsea felt the metal hitting her side and then heard Kevin screaming her and the screech of the car. Than a pool of darkness surrounded her.