- Text Size +
Chapter 8

I yawned as I woke up early on Saturday. I did't really feel like getting out of bed but I knew I had to.

I rolled over and got up as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I snapped. I was not by any means, a morning person.

"Good morning sunshine!" My best friend Camille chirped.

I grumbled hating how happy she could be in the morning.

"Dude, it's already 9:30! I have been wanting to call you since 7:30."

"You know I hate to wake up early when I don't have to..."

"Yeah, I know. You wanna go shopping later on?"

"Yeah, let me just get ready. I'll pick you up in an hour." I hung up the phone and went to decide what to wear.

I decided on my favorite pair of jeans and a tight top. I brushed my hair out then did it with a curling iron. I brushed my teeth, applied my makeup then found my grandma.

"May I go to the mall with Camille?"

"What time will you be back?"

"I dunno." I shrugged unable to answer.

My grandma gave me the money she had beens saving for me. $200! I ran out to my black celica and got in the drove the 10 seconds across the street to her house. She came out and got into my car.

"Ok, let's listen to Sev."

She smiled but rolled her eyes.

"Oh, stop you like you like their cd."

I laughed and drove to the mall.

We walked around when we got there. We didn't really have plans on what we wanted to do. We walked into hot topic and I looked at their Tinker Bell things. I heard a girl giggle then heard a familiar voice.

"That looks great on you Nikki."

"Thanks Nick. Its nice of you to notice."

I narrowed my eyes and looked over the shelf. There was Nikki and Nick. I felt my temper flare. I was just about to step out from behind the shelf when Adam Miller walked in. He was a football/basketball player, very tall and very cute.

I casually walked over to him.

"Hey Adam."

"Oh, hey Anita. What's up?"

"Nothing really." I smiled sweetly at him.

I began to casually look at stuff near him when Nick and Nicole walked around the shelf. I took Adam's hand.

"Great practice yesterday. I saw you after school and you liked so good."

Adam smiled back.

"Thanks."

I smiled up at him and glanced at Nick then smirked. Adam and I walked away leaving Nick and Nikki staring at us from behind.

"Wanna go get something to drink?" I asked Adam.

"Sure sounds great."

We walked to the foodcourt and I got a lemonaide and he got coke and seasoned fries. We sat together at a table and talked.

"Hey isn't that MJ?" I asked him.

"WHERE?" He turned around looking and I snuck a fry off his plate and popped it into my mouth.

"Oh, never mind I was wrong."

He looked at me and knew what I did.

"Cheater." He laughed.

I smiled back and placed my hand casually on his for a moment then we talked for a while.

After a while I went off to look for Camille as Adam left.

"What the hell was that all about?" A voice behind me demanded. I turned and saw Nick.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are supposed to be my girl Anita!"

"Looks like Nikki is now if you excuse me, I have more important stuff to do, like go home and wash my dog." I pushed past him irritated. I did not have time for this at all.

I found Camille and we went to my car.

"So, what was that all about?"

"Excuse me?"

"You were all over Adam Miller..."

"So?"

"So, don't you like Nick?"

"Not when he is all over Nicole."

I then turned on my music louder. I was done talking about this.

a/n so guys i was feeling genrous today and decided to give you a chaper of FF. If you all are real nice and review when i get back from greece i may give ou another...