- Text Size +
Chapter 11

I stared at Jeff in shock. I couldn't believe he had hit me. his eyes were wild and he did not look at all like the guy I had once been friends with.

Jeff grabbed me roughly and shoved me under him. I screamed terrified. My screams only angered him more.

"Scream all you want bitch, no one knows that you are here." He hissed in a harsh tone.

I closed my eyes wishing that I just would have stayed with Julio where I knew I could be safe. As I lay thinking, I heard Jeff unzip his pants.

~~~~~~~~

Nicks POV

I cursed silently to myself as I watched Anita leave with Jeff. I knew how bad Jeff could be when he drank. I looked around and spotted Julio.

"Hey man." I walked up to him.

He looked at me and smiled slapping me a handshake. Thomas stood near him.

"Do you know where Anita is?" Julio asked scanning the room quickly with his eyes.

"Yeah, good thing I do. Jeff just drove off with her."

Both Julio and Thomas looked alarmed. I grimced.

"How drunk exactly was he?" Thomas asked slowly.

"Pretty bad." I sighed knowing that we had to find her before Jeff got out of control.

Julio walked off and came back with Brock and Jerrid.

"Ok we'll all split up and do our best to find her." Julio said. He had filled Brock and Jerrid in with what happened.

All of us left the party worried of what could had happened to her by now. I jumped in my car and began to look at all the places that Jeff liked to hang out. Time was slipping by and still I had not found her.

My cell phone rang. I grabbed it quickly.

"Hello?" I answered praying that one of the others had found her.

"Hey Nick, any luck?" Julio asked.

I sighed.

"No, not yet."

"None of us have had any luck either." He sighed.

"We just have to look harder." I snapped and hung up my cell. I pushed the gas pedal down harder my eyes narrowing.

Suddenly I slammed on my breaks. I knew exactly where they were.

~~~~~~~~~

Anita's POV

Screaming I tried to push Jeff away. He grabbed my hair and yanked it hard. I tried not to cry I didn't want to give him the pleasure of it.

I felt his large hands all over my body. I began shaking in fear. I knew what was going to happen.

Jeff tugged my shirt up and over my head. He stared at my breats. I hated my breasts. Most of my other friends had full, plum breasts. However I was working nicely at a dumb cup A.

Jeff reached out and cupped my breast with his hand.

"It fits perfectly." He said with a drunken smile.

I closed my eyes tightly as he leaned down and brushed his lips across them. He began to suck through the material. Why my nipples hardened, I have no idea. I was not feeling pleasure. I was scared out of my mind. I wished he would just hurry and get it over with. I hated what I was feeling, defensless.

Slowly racking my nerves, Jeff unclasped my bra and pulled it off. I whimpered scared. He slapped me.

"I didn't tell you you could do anything!" Jeff yelled.

I bit my lip so as not to cry. He was angrier than before. He ripped off my shorts and thong. Trembling I lay under him. He yanked his pants off and within seconds we were both naked.

Silently I wished that I were dead. I could not believe that I was about to go through this. How could this be happening to me. All of my life, I never thought that it could happen to me. Boy was I wrong.

Without any words of warning, Jeff suddenly slammed his dick right into me. I screamed from pain feeling as if I were ripping in two. I was a virgin so this made it all the worse. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks, tears I could no longer hold back. My body shook, waves of pain washing over me. I hurt so bad I felt as if i were to black out. My eyes began to flutter.

"Oh no, don't even think about it!" Jeff growled slapping my cheek making sure I did not pass out.

My eyes flew open. He began moving roughly inside of me. I could no longer hold it back. I could not stop crying. His teeth roughly yanked my nipples making my breasts painfully sore.

"Please stop." I begged him.

"Why would I do a stupid thing like that?" He asked with a cold smirk.

He began to pump faster and faster. I squeezed my eyes shut hating all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick's POV

My heart was racing as I sped off to the placed where a lot of the football players hung out. As I got to the area I saw Jeffs car and I also heard Anita's screams. I jumped out of my car and raced towards her. I had grabbed a hammer from my car and I was shaking but I had to do it. I checked the door and like I suspected it was locked.

I smashed the hammer through the windshield, reached in and unlocked the door. I dragged Jeff off of her.

"Damnit what the hell is going on?!" Jeff screamed.

Throwing a hard punch into him, I knocked him out. I stood panting for a moment then turned to Anita who was crying.

"Baby." I whispered in pain seeing what had happened to her.

I stepped over Jeff and walked to her. She was sitting on the ground by the car hugging herself.

I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it.

"Lets get you home honey." I said soflty helping her to her feet. She gave him a scared gaze.

"It's ok Anita, i'm here. No one is going to hurt you." I soothed slidding my arm around her stiff body.

I lead her to my car and helped her in. Angrily I got into my car and phoned Julio to let him know what had happened. Carefully I drove Anita home.

a/n hey this chapter is dedicated to Ashley my most loyal readers and those who have actually stuck through with me. please r and r