- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
omg wow i can not believe i just wrote another chapter for this story. not even sure if people remember it but here ya go.
Chapter 16

I was so happy when school finally ended. I walked to my celica and drove straight home. I was happy that I could finally chill and watch some TV. I did not have to go home, change and head back to cheerleading.

Humming, I entered my room and was stunned to see the offensive cheerleading outfits hanging. I ran into the other room and found my mom.

"Why in the world are my cheerleading uniforms still here?"

My mom put down the newspaper that she was reading.

"Well, your grandma and I went to talk to Monica and Lisa for you."

"Ok and...."

"They won't accept your uniform."

"What do you mean they won't accept them?"

"They won't let you quit. They said they need you on the squad."

"But I don't want to cheer anymore!" I protested angrily.

My mom sighed.

"I'm sorry there is nothing more that I can do. Monica wants you to call her later."

"What for?" I grumbled.

"To talk I guess."

I rolled my eyes and stormed up to my room.

"Great just great." I sighed and went to get a movie.

I grabbed the second Harry Potter DVD and popped it in. I walked over to my bed and flopped down and pulled a blanket around myself. Carefully adjusting my pillows, I lay down trying to relax.

There was a knock on my door right as the movie started.

"Come in." I called out with a sigh.

The door opened and Nick walked in.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here? Don't you have practice?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah but I pretended I had to go to the dentist so I came here to see you." He said sitting down.

"They won't let me quit the squad Nick."

"I heard." He answered leaning against her headboard.

"This is just stupid you know?"

He nodded and opened his arms. With a small smile, I scooted in and rested against him. We both watched the movie silently.

So much had already happened this year. So much for senior year being the best ever.

"Would it really be so bad going back to the cheer team?" Nick asked after a bit.

I shrugged still angry.

"Maybe I'm not meant to be a rah rah. Maybe there is something more."

"You have to go back to cheerleading though, you are about to start gymnastics aren't you?"

I nodded suddenly feeling the slightest flicker of excitement. As a little girl I had always loved gymnastics and to go back to tumbling was something that I really wanted to do.

"Well I guess I'll have one thing to look forward to." I sighed.

Nick kissed the top of my head.

"See, there you go." He said softly nuzzling my neck.

I giggled swatting his arm lightly.

"Stop it Nick."

He grinned down at me.

"I made you laugh didn't I?"

I pouted up at him and he bent down gently kissing my lips.

Sighing gently I stretched out relaxing a bit. I was so glad that I was giving it another try with Nick. There was just something about him that made me want to be his girlfriend. We turned our attention back to the TV watching Harry and Ron getting back to school. My face lit up as it was one of my favorite scenes. I spoke the lines along with the characters.

"My wand! Look at my wand!" I said in the frightened and despaired Ron voice.

"Be thankful it wasn't your neck." I then voiced Harry's line.

I grinned as the tree then smashed into the car and facing Nick I squealed out in the little scared Ron voice.

"Save me!"

Nick rose his eyebrow amused as I broke out into laughter rewinding that little scene at least 10 times.

"Anita, I worry about you." Nick said shaking his head.

I smirked at him.

"You're just jealous cuz Draco Malfoy is so much hotter than you."

"Ok Anita, that's sick, the kids what? 12 in this movie?"

I shrugged facing the TV again but smiled leaning against him.

He gently stroked my hair, something that really soothed me.

"Nick, that you so much for being here for me, I know I have been such a pain ever since  the incident with Jeff, but you have stuck by me and I thank you." I told him softly gazing into his amazingly blue eyes.

"Anita, that wasn't your fault. You are a very special girl whom I lo...like a lot." Nick stuttered.

I breathed out smiling a bit burying myself closer to his body.

"I really like you too." I whispered into his ear.

Nick shivered his eyes shutting as our lips met in the sweetest kiss.

Maybe just maybe, things would start to improve for us.
Chapter End Notes:

please read and review and yes the chapters of this story still are short