- Text Size +
Alright here we go again. I thought as I entered the school building. It was June and it was the first official cheerleading practice of the year.

It was going to be the year since I am now a senior and the new captain of the rah rah bunch. Well ok, co-captain to my best friend Adrienne.

I entered the main gym and looked around. Adrienne stood with Val, Mehgan, and Erin stretching near the far wall, Raquel, Kristen and Amber sat chatting on the floor. Everything looked as it usually did until you glanced at the blechers where the new girls were.

Lets see we have Kyndra, Hope, Ashley, Amanda, Nicole soon to be called Nikki, the other Nicole, Melissa and Janae.

"Sup dawg." Adrienne greeted me.

"Sup." I greeted my eyes narrowed to the new girls. I was used to having Nikki around being she had been a cheerleader before and I had been friends with Nicole since 7th grade as for the others, well lets just say im not the type to warm up to new people easily.

The door to the gym opened and in walked two women. They were our new coaches. Monica and Lisa. They greeted us and warm ups began. I was kinda bored and was just glancing around when the door opened and with totally disturbing noise, the varsity football team entered.

For the first time all day, I actually smiled a happy smile. There he was all in he beautiful wonder, Thomas number 11. I had developed a "little" crush on him last year and was pleased to see him. Next to him was his hunky friend Julio whom I also kinda liked.

I slipped gracefully into the splits smiking to myself. I looked over at Drinna.

"This is gonna be a great year."

Thats when I noticed a new guy. He was extremly tall with spiky blond hair.

"Ok who is that hot guy?" I whispered to Drinna.

She shrugged.

"HEY JULIO WHO IS THAT HOT NEW GUY?!" She suddenly yelled to my disbelief.

Julio, Thomas, and the new guy walked over smirking. I felt my cheeks grow warm but being myself I casually looked the blondy in the eye then looked away pretending to be bored.

"Nick Carter, he is our new linebacker." Thomas said.

As the blabbed on about football, my mind ran wild. With Julio, Thomas and Nick, this was gonna be the best year.