- Text Size +
Drinna and I jogged around the track outside. She was dressed in blue shorts with a cutoff blue top, I was in black shorts and a black sports bra. Both of us had our hair pulled back in pony tails and I had on a pair of black sunglasses on.

As we took the turn together we were met by whistles and catcalls from some football players. I can't say who likes to show off more me or Adrienne but we both had the same idea. With a burst of energy we broke off into a hard core sprint. Arms pumping hard and our legs going full speed, we flew over the ground.

I threw my sunglasses off as we turned onto the grass to where we stretched. I was just pulling ahead of Drinna, so close to winning when my body smashed into something and I tumbled to the grass.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled sitting up.

"Beat ya!" Adrienne said with glee.

"Oh please if it wasn't for this lame ass who got in front of me I would have won!" Frustrated I turned to see who had caused me to lose my race.

Right there sitting next to me was Nick Carter. He grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry didn't mean for that to happen."

I felt the butterflies come alive in my stomach as I gazed into his startling blue eyes.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up.

"Get off of it Anita." Julio laughed.

I caste a cold glare at him.

"You shut up. I didn't say anything to you."

"I can talk to you whenever I want to." He responded.

We began to bicker slightly and I was losing my cool.

"Just chill Julio."

His eyes lit up.

"Hey I'm cooler than being cool, im ice cold." He began to laugh and his friends joined in.

"You guys need to get a life." I snapped and walked away with my hips swaying.

I sat on the grass and began to stretch. Things are gonna go down this year, I can feel it I thought. I glanced at the guys who were fooling around. Oh yeah, things are gonna be fun.