- Text Size +
*The end of August, the first day of school*

I slammed my locker shut with a sigh. I can't believe me wonderful vaycay is over, I thought.

"Hi Anita!" A timid voice greeted me.

I turned and looked at the girl. It was Kyndra Garcia from the cheer squad.

"Oh hi" I answered cooly. I rose an eyebrow, she carried a Gucci handbag on her arm.

"Is it real."

She looked down at her bag.

"Oh yes! It's a Gucci!"

"Well duh." I said rolling my eyes. I casually adjusted my Louis Vuitton backpack.

"Oh wow a Louis! I want to get one so bad."

"Uh huh, well if you excuse me I have to get to class." I walked down the hall.

"Hey Anita!"

"Goodbye Nick."

I walked past him and to my annoyance, he followed.

"What are you a puppy."

"I'm just on my way to class."

"Whatever." I turned into my first period English class. Much to my horror he did also.

"Don't tell me you are in my class."

"Ok, I won't." He shrugged.

I glared at him then settled into a seat. He paused for a minute then sat next to me. I got up and moved away from him getting annoyed. Julio ran in as the last bell rang and I was stuck in the middle of Nick and Julio who took the last seats next to me.

"HEY!"

"Hi." They both answered and began to talk over me.

I turned and looked at Julio annoyed. He grinned his cocky grin at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"She smiles!" He annouced happily.

"Don't get used to it." I laughed.

"I always knew you were a sweetie."

I smacked him upside the head.

"Don't say that! You are gonna ruin my reputation!"

He laughed.

"So whats up Anita?" Nick asked.

"The sky." I yawned.

Our teacher Mrs. Chitwood walked in luckily for me. She announced that she was handing a sheet about what to look foreward to this year then we had the last 15 minutes of class to reunite with our friends.

"Are classes always this short here?" Nick asked.

"Nope this is just our first day back, it's a half day." Julio answered.

"Bored bored bored I am bored I am bored!" I sang to myself.

Julio started to laugh. I glard at him.

"Gee and to think, it is only the first day of school!"

"Oh shut up I am" I pouted.

Nick tapped my shoulder.

"So, you wanna get lunch after school?"

"Hmmm, I dunno..."

"Oh come it will be fun."

"Fine, you pay though."

"Of course."

The bell rang and I made my way to my next class. I was surprised Nick was in it also. I grabbed his schedual.

"Oh good grief. We have all our classes together." I sighed.

He laughed.

"It's all good baby."

I glared at him. I then took my seat. Something has to come out of this, I thought. Something good.