- Text Size +
After second, I made my way to third period art. I was totally excited to be in that class I loved my teacher Mr. White he was way cool and it was a fun class. To my amazement not only was Nick in that class, but so were Thomas, Julio, Jerrid, and Brock, the top four guys on my list. I sat with some friends glancing casually over at the guys.

"So Anita, which guy is it you like this year?" Maria asked with a smirk.

"Hmmmm, Brock, Jerrid, Thomas, and Julio." I answered smugly.

"Oh dear lord Anita why them?"

"Cuz they are way hott and they are jocks...duh!"

"Julio though? That's just gross. I mean he's a nice guy but he isn't cute."

"How could you say that!!!!! I mean look at him!."

"Mmmm, no thanks."

"Maria! He is georgous! His black hair, green eyes, and muscular body."

"Well I guess if you like that type."

"Oh I do, I really do."

"You're weird."

"So what do you think about the others?"

"Brock is ok, he gets on my nerves though, Thomas is nice but I wouldn't say he was cute and Jerrid and I fight too much."

"Even so, they are all way hott!."

Maria rolled her eyes. I laughed and turned to Mr. White who explained what we would be doing. After he finished I hummed to myself.

"Hey." A husky soft voice whispered in my ear. The warm breath hit me and I shivered.

"What do you want." I asked casually.

The person behind be kissed the spot behind my ear.

"I want you."

"Get a life Carter."

Nick laughed.

"So are we still on for lunch?"

"Well I guess it's not like I have anything better to do."

"Would you chill woman! It will be fun."

I stood as the bell rang.

"Maybe..." I paused staring hard then I punched his arm hard. "And don't call me woman."

"But you're my woman."

I walked out the door trying to keep my attitude.

Not yet Carter, I thought, not yet.