- Text Size +
Chapter 7

"You all finished?"

"Yup, thanks Nick it as good."

"So now what?"

"Um now I go home."

He frowned.

"Why?"

"Cuz I said I would have lunch with you and I did."

"Oh come on you had a great time! Why leave now?"

I smiled to myself. Yup this guy was so adorible.

"Well what did you have in mind?"

"Um, I have a huge pool. Do you wanna come over and hang around it and maybe swim?"

"Uh sure sounds like fun. Let me go home and change and then we'll go to your house."

They left and went to her house. She led him up to her room and packed things into her bag and got into his car.

"So, is there anything going on with you and Julio?"

"No...not really."

"Oh. So you don't have a crush on him?"

"Mmm, he's hott, probably number 2 on my list."

"So, whose number one?"

"Hmmm, Thomas."

Nick frowned. What did Thomas have that he didn't?

"Well here we are." He announced as he pulled to his house.

"Cool."

They walked in and Nick led her to his room so she could change. He got his stuff and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later Nick called out.

"Can I come in?"

"Um, ok..."

He stepped into his room in black swim trunks and his jaw dropped. Anita stood near his bed in a black two piece that looked amazing on her body.

"Wow."

She had been nervous but now she just shook it off with a smirk.

"Stop drooling Carter and lets hit the pool."

He followed her out and they took seats near the pool. She slipped on a pair of black Gucci glasses and lay to tan on her stomach.

His eyes traveled the length of her body from behind. He took a seat next to her and ran his hands over her back down to her butt.

"Watch your hands Carter!"

"What?!" He asked innocently.

"Don't act so innocent, you know exactly what you did!."

"Fine, so I'm guilty. So sue me."

I turned over to face him.

"Nick, what exactly are you thinking."

"How much I want to kiss you right now."

My heart beat faster and I felt shakey. He leaned closer until his mouth was a millimeter away from mine.

"HEY NICK WHERE ARE YOU?"

I pulled back just as Julio ran out. I rose my eyebrow as he suddenly stopped and glanced me over.

"Why hello Anita how are you doing?"

"Fine thanks for asking Julio."

He continued to stare.

"Oh get over it!"

"Sorry."

I pushed my glasses back on and dipped my feet into the pool while Julio and Nick talked. I was getting tempted watching Julio. I couldn't help myself. It was just so irrisistable not to do. I pushed my foot through the water and hit Julio. He yelled out in surprise.

"Damnit Anita!"

I giggled but stopped when he came at me. He picked me up to throw me into the pool so I quickly wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"THAT'S CHEATING!"

I laughed and he danced around trying to get me off but I held on tightly. With out expecting it, he suddenly jumped into the pool with me holding on. I screamed as we hit the water.

As we came up. I spit a mouthful of water into his face as Nick stood laughing. I glared at him the innocently pulled him into the pool.

The rest of the afternoon the three of us just fooled around. We had a great time.

a/n im not sure if im gonna ost often after this i just wanna see how this chapter does