- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander Martini looked at Isabella’s unconscious form; he ran his hand slowly over her soft cheek.
“ She is a beautiful creature.”
“ Yes she is sir.” Mario said looking at him.
“ She is the link that brings the Talliano and Sanchez families together.”
“ How so sir?”
“ She loved both brothers. I watched her in New York, I had my ways.”
“ But she was here with Samuel.”
“ Always remember Mario, Samuel and Daniel are identical twins, the only thing that was different about them was a scar Daniel had on his right arm. If she failed to see it she’d think they where one in the same.” Alexander said looking at his employee.
“ That is true, I have been working for the Talliano family for ten years now and I rarely was able to tell the brothers apart when they where both home.” Mario said.
“ I will enjoy torturing her, finding out her father’s secrets and then letting her die.”
“ I thought you wanted their Empires sir?”
“ I do. If they do not give them to me I will end her life.”
“ Sir, I must beg you to reconsider this.” Mario said looking at his boss.
“ I will not. Now go back and complete the job you where hired to do. Daniel’s plane arrives soon and if your not there to pick him up, they will worry and wonder what you’re up to.” Alexander said. Mario said nothing as he exited the large limo, looking at a tall Russian woman that had brushed past him as she climbed into the limo beside Alexander.
“ Are we ready Darling?” She asked looking at him.
“ More than ready.” Alexander said running his finger over her cheek. She purred quietly as she moved closer to him.
“ Francis home.” Alexander said kissing her. The man sitting in the front nodded and headed the limo towards the estate.
“ What are we going to do with her?” She asked.
“ Well Vivian we are going to have some fun with her.” Alexander said moving over to the seat where Isabella lay unconscious.
“ What kind of fun?” Vivian asked.
“ All kinds my dear. The most fun you can think of. We are going to torture this young woman to see how much of her fathers business she knows and how much of her lovers business she knows.” Alexander said looking up at her. Vivian moved closer to him and pulled him to her as she kissed him.
“Very nice.” She said with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel entered his parent’s home with Mario. He looked around to see his mother coming towards him.
“ Mother.” He said as he embraced her.
“ I am glad to see you my son, but I wish it was on better circumstances.”
“ I wish that to, I am sorry about Samuel.” Daniel said hoping he sounded sincere.
“ I know. Come your father is waiting for us.” Victoria said leading her son down the hallway towards the study where her husband had been all day. Dominic looked up as his wife and oldest son entered the room.
“ Daniel.”
“ Father. I heard about Samuel, what is being done about it?”
“ His killers are being hunted for.”
“ Have you thought of people within your own organization?” Daniel asked.
“ My people are trustworthy.” Dominic said.
“ Are you entirely sure about that? I myself have people working for me that aren’t trustworthy.”
“ They work for you why?”
“ Because they always say keep your friends close and keep your enemies even closer.” Daniel said. “ Something you taught me father.”
“ That is true.”
“ Then start looking from within.” Daniel said pouring himself a drink. “ What was Samuel doing home anyway?”
“ He had brought us his fiancee.” Dominic said.
“ He was dating? Last I heard Sabrina had left him.”
“ Sabrina? This young woman’s name was Isabella.”
“ Isabella Sanchez?” Daniel asked.
“ Yes. Do you know her?” Dominic asked.
“ I’ve heard of her. Her family is big in New York.” Daniel lied.
“ Her father was my friend once.” Dominic said.
“ Have they been told that she’s missing?”
“ How did you know she was missing?”
“ I told him sir.” Mario said entering the room. Dominic nodded and looked back towards his son. Daniel sat down in the large leather chair and turned to look into his father’s eyes.
“ Tell me father, was your son’s death because of your war? Or because of his own?”
“ What do you mean?” Victoria asked.
“ Samuel wasn’t always a good boy mom. You should know that by now.”
“ Being a mob bosses son, you are normally not a good boy.”
“ Then figure out what caused his death and you will find out why Isabella was taken from your home. Is my room ready?”
“ Yes.” Camilla said. Daniel stood and headed from the study leaving both his parents wondering what he meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander looked into the small room where Isabella lay sleeping and smiled.
“ What are you thinking lover?”
“ How this will end two factions that have been a thorn in my side for years.”
“ What are you going to do with her when we land?”
“ I have a room just for our new little guest.”
“ Is she going to roam free?”
“ Oh no my dear, that is the furthest thing from my mind, you see she is the bait in the trap that will take down the highest part of one faction.”
“ Who?”
“ Daniel Talliano. He will come find her.”
“ Why? It was Samuel that was with her.”
“ It was Daniel she loved.”
“ Strange if she loved Daniel, then why be there with Samuel?”
“ Something Daniel had up his sleeve to end his brothers reign.”
“ Really now. My goodness, brother betraying brother, that is a new twist.”