- Text Size +
Chapter 1
Dominique stopped in the hallway of her apartment building and got the mail. She lived with her 2 best friends from high school Andrea and Larissa. They were currently freshmen attending Central Florida University College. Dominique was very petite with almost shoulder length brown hair and bright green eyes. She was majoring in biochemistry and was going to medical school to become a doctor. She was currently working at the local hospital. Dominique walked into the apartment.
"Hey anyone home" She called.
Only Andrea came out.
"I am but Larissa went out she should be home soon" Andrea said.
Andrea had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was the type of girl that people were afraid of. She was majoring in journalism and was a very successful writer no matter how much she thought her stories were crap.
"Where did she go?" Dominique asked.
"I think she went grocery shopping since we have a stick of butter and Jell-O pudding," Andrea said sighing.
Dominique started sorting through the mail. Suddenly the door popped open.
"IM home" Larissa called.
She was carrying bags of groceries.
"A little help here you know I did the shopping" Larissa pointed out.
Larissa had curly blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was always saying how fat she was even when she isn't. Dominique and Andrea fight her on it all the time. Larissa was training to be a nurse and worked at a nursing home. Andrea turned on the radio and the three girls were listening to music while putting the groceries away. Suddenly drowning came on the radio. All three girls loved the Backstreet boys. All three of the rooms were covered wall to wall of pictures. Dominique's favorite was Nick. Her room was covered. She couldn't get enough of his blue eyes, perfect hair, and tan skin. Andrea's favorite was AJ. She had Naked Pictures on her ceiling. She never dated but Dominique always thought that if she ever met AJ she would reconsider. Larissa liked Kevin her looked like the other two girl's room when it came to Kevin.
"I just love Nick" Dominique gushed after the song ended.
"AJ is better," Andrea said with a smile.
"No I think that’s Kevin" Larissa replied.
"You wish" Andrea snorted.
"Look guys we each like a different one so to us that one is going to be better than the rest so lets drop it" Dominique, said sighing.
"OK why don't we order a pizza for dinner tonight" Larissa suggested.
"OK that fine IM going to go get a shower" Dominique said walking into her room.
Dominique turned on the T.V on MTV while collecting the items she needed for her shower. MTV news came on.
"Hello this is John Norris we just got news from the Backstreet Boys that they will be going on tour…
Dominique turned towards the TV
"Hey guys get in here" She yelled.
Andrea and Larissa ran into her room.
"What happened" Andrea asked panicking.
"There is some news on the Backstreet Boys they are going on tour listen" Dominique replied pointing on the TV." The guy's managers say that they will be touring through out the U.S they're first concert being in Orlando.
“Now for news on Brittany…"
Dominique turned the T.V off and faced the other two girls. Both had smiles on their faces.
"We are so going to that concert," Andrea said. " WE are going to get first row seats"
"How do we do that they are so hard to get" Larissa said.
"Don't worry I have a plan" Andrea said with a mischievous smile.