- Text Size +
Chapter 10
Andrea woke up the next morning with a headache bigger than Germany. After her eyes adjusted from the sunlight pouring into the room she realized it wasn't her bedroom.
"Where the hell am I" She wondered aloud.
After a few minutes the night slowly started coming back to her.
"I remember going to the club with the girls and the boys because they had something to tell us" She thought to herself. "They told us they were leaving for the tour which I believe is today" Andrea recalled.
Andrea looked down at her body and saw she had nothing on.
"OH my god did I do it with AJ last night?" she asked herself.
She tried to remember more. "After we got there AJ and I bought a few alcoholic drinks which we were the only ones and than he asked to… oh my I did fuck AJ last night". She cried.
A smile started to form on her face. She turned over to AJ side of the bed to find an envelope with her name on it. She opened it to find a letter and began to read it. It said:

Dear Andrea,
Last night I had a really good time and IM not just talking about the club. There is some aspirin in the bathroom for that headache. Lol. I am sorry I had to leave you hanging but duty calls. I didn't wake you before I left cause you needed to sleep but IM disappointed I couldn't be there when you woke up. Anyway I wanted to ask you out last night but I talked to your roommates and they said you have sworn off dating. But the thing is I like you a lot and IM going to ask you out now. Just think it over and the day I come home from the tour you can tell me your answer. That gives you two months. I hope you say yes because I promise never to hurt you. Well I got to go time to leave here is my cell phone number 654-9076 and my email address is boner69@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon bye
Love, AJ

Andrea smiled after finishing the note. She had no idea what to do about him but figured she would think about that later. Andrea got out of bed and got dressed. Than she took some aspirin and left the hotel room.

Dominique was in her room listening to music thinking about Nick and how much she missed him. She had gotten his cell phone and email along with Brian's cell phone and email. Her and Brian had a blast the night before dancing when Nick refused to dance anymore cause Kevin made fun of him. Her and Brian had gotten close. They had talked and laughed like they were old best friends. After listening to Nick sing I need you tonight she walked into the living room to see Larissa sulking.
"I know I miss my man too," Dominique said with a reply.
"I have his cell number and email but its not the same" She whined.
Before Dominique could reply Andrea walked in. Both girls immediately started laughing.
Andrea glared. "And what might I ask is so fucking funny".
" Last night you were making an ass of yourself by yelling lyrics to backstreets back" Larissa answered, Andrea's face turned a rosy red.
"We also know what you did last night" Dominique said with a grin.
"So what leave me alone or I won't hesitate to use the bat" Andrea warned.
Both girls were quiet.
"IM going to take a shower than we all do something" Andrea explained making her way to her bathroom.
"OK" both replied in unison.