- Text Size +
Chapter 11
2 months flew by for all three of the girls. They were busy with classes and working in hopes to help pass the time till the boys came back. Dominique kept in contact mostly with Brian who was now her best guy friend and Nick. He emailed her almost everyday along with Brian too. He called a few times a week. Dominique missed Nick like crazy. It was now February and the boys weren't expected to be home until the end of February. Dominique. Andrea and Larissa were disappointed that the boys weren't going to be home for Valentines so they had plans to veg out and make it a girls night. Dominique checked her email and had 2 in her inbox. One from Nick and one from Brian. After emailing both of them she joined Andrea and Larissa in the living room where they were watching ER.
"Hey guys" Dominique said with a sigh plopping down on the couch.
"Hey what were you doing in your room" Andrea asked.
"Checked my email and got one from Brian and one from Nick" She explained.
"What he have to say," Larissa asked curiously,
"Nick's email basically said the usual I miss you, I wish I was with you, IM sorry I can't be there for Valentines Day that kind of thing. Brian's basically said I miss you Can't wait to see you and was telling me funny stories of Nick" Dominique recalled.
"Yeah same with Kevin's he emailed me earlier and said the same stuff". Larissa replied.
"AJ emailed me this morning saying the same thing its not fair that they won't be here so we get to spend the holiday alone" Andrea said glumly.
"So have you decided on what you're going to tell AJ whether or not to be hid girlfriend" Dominique asked.
"To tell you the truth IM still not sure at all" Andrea replied with a shrug.
"You have had the last two months to think about this I don't see the problem in saying yes" Dominique explained.
Yeah she is right what's to think about you like him he likes you" Larissa added.
"Listen up and listen good I don't date and you know that and it was a shock to be asked out by AJ and I want to date him but I don't want to risk getting hurt again I can't deal with it so that is why IM still not sure". Andrea explained frustrated.
"All IM saying is give him a chance because if you don't you will regret it and will hurt both of you just think about that" Dominique advised. Andrea sighed she had a lot of thinking to do.

Nick and the other guys were in bad moods. They wanted to be able to spend Valentines Day with their girlfriends or at least the ones that had girlfriends. The tour was to end in late February. Their last destination was LA.The boys next stop was Las Vegas. Nick was watching TV. Kevin came in and sat down.
"Hey Nick watcha watching" He asked.
"Nothing" Nick mumbled.
"Aren't we quiet today" Kevin observed.
"IM not in a good mood" Nick said sighing.
"Cheer up Nick its not the end of the world" Kevin answered.
"You know what Kev excuse me for being upset because I won't get to spend the most romantic holiday with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in fucking 2 months" Nick yelled.
"What the hell is going on in here" AJ asked coming into the room following behind were Howie and Brian.
"Look Nick IM upset too I want to see Larissa as bad as you want to see Dominique but I don't see a way too with a concert the next day" Kevin replied sternly.
"I want to see Andrea so bad I feel ready to scream isn't there anything we can do" AJ whined. Kevin thought for a few minutes. Suddenly his face lit up with a big smile.
"I think I have got an Idea.