- Text Size +
Chapter 12
Dominique slowly trudged up to her apartment after work on Valentines Day. She had just spent the last 12 hours listening to the people talk about their plans and frankly she was sick of hearing about it. She was in a bad mood that Nick wouldn't be there. All three of the girls understood they had a job to do but it didn't mean they had to like it.
"IM home" Dominique called.
Both girls were in there pajamas watching TV.
"Hey Dominique how was work," Larissa asked.
"Exhausting I hate working the midnight to nine in the morning shift". Dominique complained. "IM going to go take a bath than we can decide what to do to drown are sorrows of this suck wad holiday".
"I was thinking of making it crazy for heath ledger night" Andrea suggested.
"OK sounds good" Larissa replied.
"IM up for that but first IM heading to the shower". Dominique said walking towards her bathroom.
The girls had gone out and picked up all the Heath Ledger movies they could find at blockbuster and the went to the store to pick up a few snacks. At around three Andrea decided to go take a shower before they settled in for the night. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.
"Wonder who that is" Dominique asked opening the door.
There stood a delivery boy.
"Is they're a Dominique, Larissa and Andrea here," He asked in a flat tone.
"Um yes" Dominique replied utterly confused.
"Sign here" He answered.
Dominique signed for all three and collected the packages in his hand. After she shut the door she called Larissa.
"L-a-r-I-s-s-a come here" She yelled.
"What" She asked coming out of the kitchen?
"We all have packages" Dominique replied.
"Um ok" larissa said slowly raising her eyebrows. Dominique set Andreas on the table since she was taking her shower still. Both girls opened their packages to find a gorgeous dress for each of them. Dominique's was a baby blue lacey spaghetti strapped dress. "Wow" she breathed. Larissa's was a pink dress similar to Dominique's.
"This is so beautiful" She exclaimed.
"Who sent these". Dominique checked her box to find a piece of paper. Dominique read it aloud.
"Open the front door".
Both girls looked at each other with a look of puzzlement. Larissa did as the note said and opened the front door. There stood all 5 guys with three red roses in each of their hands. "Surprise" they said in unison. Both girls stood there their mouths wide open from shock. Finally after a couple of minutes Dominique finally spoke
"Oh my god come in" She replied ushering them in.
all the guys gave them a rose.
"Where is Andrea" AJ asked.
"In the shower" Dominique replied.
"Interesting IM going to go see her" He said a smile growing on his face.
"Well she will be surprised," Larissa said with a smirk.
"So what are you guys doing here I thought you have a concert tomorrow in Tucson' Dominique asked after hugging all of them and finally IN Nick's arms.
"Well we were all bummed we couldn't be here so we managed to get away for tonight". "We still have to leave later tonight we wish we could stay longer" Kevin explained holding Larissa. '
That's so sweet of you guys" Larissa gushed happily.
"We will be back after the tour ends at the end of the month, than we get a break so we can hang out all we want"Nick said.
"This is a surprise thanks guys it means a lot," Larissa said.
"Also thanks for the dresses they are beautiful" Dominique added giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.
"We saw it in a store and we wanted you guys to wear it when we take you out tonight so go get dressed" Brian answered.
"OK" both said in unison while running into their rooms to get ready.

Meanwhile AJ had quietly slipped into Andrea's room. Each girl had their own bathroom connected in the rooms so AJ didn't have to worry about any of the other two coming in. AJ locked her bedroom door and had brought 2 packages into the room. He heard the shower water turn off.
"HMM I want a peak," He thought evilly.
He slowly opened the bathroom door, which was not locked without any noise. Andrea's back was to him but she was wearing his favorite thing on her nothing. He smiled and licked his lips. Andrea turned around.
'Oh my fucking god" she screamed.
"Hey babe".
It was obvious that he had startled her cause she was trying to catch her breath.
"What are you doing here?" she finally asked once her breathing was back to normal.
"The guys and I were going crazy with out you guys and we pulled some strings to come see you even though we have to leave later tonight". Andrea smiled and ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss she had ever given anyone. Finally after he let go of her did she realize what she wasn't wearing?
"Shit" She muttered picking up a towel off the floor.
"Don't do that I have other things in mind but first I have a few surprise's for you". He said.
He left the bathroom and came back with 2 boxes one with holes in it and one with out. The first one she opened was a green silk dress.
"Its beautiful" She whispered.
"Dominique and; Larissa have the same dress except theirs is blue and pink". "We found those dresses in a store and thought you guys would look breathtaking in them when we took you guys out to dinner but I have other things in mind for us so we won't be going". He smiled mischievously.
"MR. MCLEAN you are so bad" She giggled.
"You know it" he smirked.
The second package she opened the lid and found a small English sheep dog that was white with the cutest brown eyes Andrea had ever seen.
"OH my god AJ a dog I have always wanted one how did you know" She asked excitedly.
"You mentioned it to me" He said simply. "Do you like" He asked.
"Yes I love it thank you so much" Andrea cried hugging the dog than putting it down and hugging AJ.
"What are you going to name it?" He asked.
"I think IM going to name it Sparky," She said.
"Cute name but right now I am feeling hard so lets make this a Valentines day you will never forget" AJ whispered in his ear before taking the towel off and scooping her up in his arms and carrying Andrea to her bed.