- Text Size +
Chapter 13
After an hour Dominique came out of her bedroom dressed in the dress the guys had bought. She had twisted her hair up. All the guys were watching TV. Larissa walked out with her hair straightens. The guys were still engulfed at the TV they were oblivious to the two girls standing there. Finally Kevin looked over and mouth dropped opened. Kevin poked Nick who was sitting on the armchair of the couch.
"What Kevin IM trying to watch…" Nick never finished his sentence. "Holy shit" He muttered and tried to sit up straight but fell over on to the floor. Everyone in the room laughed. Nick had never felt more humiliated in his life. His worst nightmare comes true.
'I fell right in front of 2 gorgeous looking girls one being my girlfriend good one" He thought to himself miserably.
The rest of the guys looked over at the girls.
"Wow you two look amazing" Howie commented.
"Thanks Howie" Dominique replied.
Larissa could only blush.
"Yeah you guts do look beautiful looks like us guys did good," Brian said.
"Yeah you did so are we ready to go" Dominique asked.
"What about AJ and Andrea"? Larissa asked.
"They aren't going to be joining tonight they have other plans" Kevin replied.
"Really like what" She asked cluelessly.
The others looked at each other and busted out laughing.
"What" Larissa asked sounding mad.
"Nothing sweetie let's go before it gets too late" Kevin suggested grabbing her hand.

Back in Andrea's room AJ and Andrea were laying under the covers with their sweaty bodies right next to each other.
"That was amazing' AJ said after catching his breath.
"OH yeah you are very satisfying" Andrea replied with a content sigh.
After a few minutes of silence AJ finally spoke.
"Remember before I went on tour I wrote you that letter".
"UM yeah" Andrea said knowing exactly where this conversation was going.
She still didn't have an answer so she was dreading it.
"Well I asked you if you would consider going out with me" He recalled.
'Look AJ IM going to be honest IM still thinking about it" She replied.
"Why did you decide to quit dating?" he asked sitting up.
"I hate talking about it but lets just stick with very bad experiences" Andrea summed up.
Aj was really curious but decided it was too painful so he didn't push it. "
I promise I will give my answer to you by the time you get back from the tour at the end of this moth which is only in 2 weeks" Andrea promised.
"OK I guess I can wait' AJ sighed.
"So what do you think we should do now" AJ asked with an evil grin.
Andrea pretended to think. 'Go find Heath Ledger and…"
"Hey" AJ cried tickling Andrea's sides.
"Stop it" Andrea, said in between giggles.
Finally after his tickling sub sided Andrea and AJ were at it again and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Around ten o'clock the other guys and Dominique and Larissa had come back from a nice dinner. Kevin and Nick had bought their girls a dozen red roses.
"Look guys we have to catch our plane at 11 so we have to head out". Kevin said grimly.
"OK but I want to spend a few minutes alone with Dominique" Nick pleaded. "I haven't been alone with her all night and it’s the last time for 2 weeks".
'OK nick you have 5 minutes". Kevin warned.
"I will go get AJ" Howie offered.
Nick took Dominique in to her room.
"IM going to miss you like crazy" Nick whispered in Dominique's ear after she had closed her door and Nick had pulled her in his arms.
"Me too" she replied solemnly.
"I will be back in 2 weeks and we can start making up for lost time" He said with a grin.
"IM going to hold you to that" Dominique answered with a smile.
Nick and Dominique made out till they heard Kevin say, "Time to go". Nick and Dominique strolled out hand in hand. They saw all the guys including AJ who had a grin the size of California on his face as well as Andrea who had put on her crumpled clothes that she had worn the day before. She had the glow. Larissa was sitting on Kevin's lap. After a couple of minutes the boys said good bye to the girls and left for the airport.
"So how was your night" Dominique teased Andrea.
"That's none of your business" Andrea retorted. The girls heard a noise in Andrea's room.
"What in the hell was that" Larissa asked her eyebrows arched.
"AJ bought me this" Andrea explained going into her room and returning a few seconds later with a puppy.
"AWW he is a cutie what's his name"? Dominique asked bending down to pet him.
"Sparky" Andrea answered.
"Now you can quit whining about not having a dog" Larissa said with a joking smile.
Andrea rolled her eyes. "So tell me what did you guys do tonight".
"We went out to dinner and had a blast" Larissa gushed.
"Well the night is still young so lets watch those movies so it will keep us from missing the guys for a couple of hours what do you guys say" She suggested.
"IM in" larrisa replied.
"Me too stick in that tape," Dominique said already jumping at her spot on the couch.