- Text Size +
Chapter 14
2 weeks later the girls were at the airport waiting for the boys to come home. They had spent the entire 2 weeks working, going to class and most of all convincing Andrea to date AJ. Andrea had finally decided to give it try which Dominique and Larissa had sighed with relief.
"Flight 342 from Los Angeles has arrived" The announcer announced.
"That’s them lets go to the gate" Andrea said. Once they arrived at the gate all the passengers were slowly making there way out. The first to come out was Howie. Howie turned and saw the three girls. He ran and gave them each a hug. Next came AJ.
"Hey baby" AJ said smiling running up and giving Andrea the biggest hug.
Brian followed out next.
"Hey Dominique" He said running and giving her a big hug.
"Hey Brian how was the flight" She asked after she pulled away.
"Just fine a little tiring but we are all glad to be home". He answered.
"HEY what about me" a voice called from behind Brian.
"Nicky your home" Dominique cried running and jumping on Nick nearly knocking him down.
"Well I could get used to this"Nick joked with a grin.
Kevin came stumbling out with three carry on bags.
"AWW baby let me help you with that". Larissa said making her way to Kevin and taking a bag.
"Thanks sweetie you’re a doll" He answered. Larissa looked at him strangely.
After the 8 had gone to the baggage claim Andrea drove them all home. Dominique was staying the night over at Nick's house and Larissa was going to spend the night at Kevin's. After Andrea had dropped everyone home she and AJ went over to his place.
"Home sweet home" Aj said with a sigh after he walked into the house dropping his stuff in the living room.
AJ sat on the couch and patted the place right next to him motioning for Andrea to sit down next to him. Andrea sat down and laid her head in his lap. It felt good to be in his arms she thought.
"So what's been going on with you" Aj asked trying to make small talk.
He figured he would make conversation before he got into what had been on his mind the last 2 weeks.
" Well classes are going good and IM almost finished with my first book" She replied proudly. '
That's awesome" He said with a grin.
IM going to be the first to read it right" He answered crossing his arms.
"You will be one of the first to read since you are my boyfriend" She explained.
"Hold up did you just say boyfriend" He asked eyeing her suspiciously.
"Yes AJ I did I have made the decision to say yes" She replied a smile on her face.
"YES" He cried.
Andrea just laughed.
"So let's go have some fun" AJ hinted wiggling his eyebrows. Andrea thought he looked adorable when he did that.
She laughed. AJ picked Andrea up and carried her to his bedroom.

At Nick's house Nick wanted to do something nice for Dominique so he was making the two of them dinner. They were having Chicken Parmesan and some soup. That’s all he had in the house. After putting the chicken Parmesan in the oven Nick went to the living room where Dominique was watching TV. He sat down next to her and she automatically laid her head on his shoulder.
"How is everything?" Nick asked.
"OK School is school and work is tiring but a good experience." Dominique replied.
"That’s good I know you will be a great doctor," He said sincerely.
"Thanks" She answered.
Dominique leaned up and kissed nick passionately on the lips. A few minutes later their kiss was interrupted by the smoke alarm going off in the kitchen.
"Shit" Nick said running into the kitchen with Dominique close behind.
Smoke was coming out of the oven. Nick got out the extinguisher and sprayed the smoke till it was gone than took out the now black chicken Parmesan. Nick threw it out and sat down in a chair.
'Fuck I try to do something nice for you and I go and screw it all up IM really sorry Dominique" Nick said with a sigh shoulders slumped.
Dominique tried to stifle a laugh but just busted out laughing. Nick just starred at her.
"What may I ask is so funny?" He asked looking confused.
"Nothing its just it sweet what you attempted to do but don't worry about it we can just order a pizza I have other ideas" She explained.
"Like what" he asked.
"Like this" She walked over to him and kissed him which led to his hand under his shirt and soon after they both forgot about dinner and went up to Nick's room.

Kevin and Larissa had decided to order Chinese and just relax on the couch with the TV. Larissa had been doing some thinking and had made a few changes in her plans. No one knew about her new plans so she decided to tell Kevin first.
'Hey Kevin I have made a few changes in my collage plans" She said.
Kevin looked at her. "Like what honey".
" Well I have decided to drop out of nursing school and become a chef". She replied.
"Are you sure you want to do that" He asked.
"Yes I mean I don't like blood and I hate dissecting and I really enjoy cooking more so IM going to the culinary arts school instead of nursing and next week IM going start changing my major and going into my new classes" She explained.
"IF it's something you really want to do IM behind you one hundred percent" Kevin replied reassuring her.
"Thanks Kevin" she said with a sigh.
"IM going to start looking for a job that is related to my new major.
After a few minutes of TV Kevin kissed her.
"IM ready to go up stairs" Kevin said with a sly smile.
"I like the way you think MR Richardson" Larissa said with a smirk. "But you have to catch me first" She answered already running up the stairs.
"Your so going to get it" Kevin said running after her.